Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you recommend staking?  (Read 6432 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:08:31 PM

Of course, I highly recommend staking, because in my opinion staking is the most appropriate way to save and earn passive income, my advice is to always use a safe exchange for staking, for example on Binance

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:29:39 PM

I was looking at staking my ethereum. The interest rate seems good and I found BlockFi.com which seems to be around 10% (not guaranteed rate though). Is there a risk of losing coins and is staking recommended? For Ethereum, which site pays the highest APR and is the most reliable/safest?

Thanks!
Well i just know staking for a while. First time i was staking on cake/bnb at pancakeswap, they have such great APY up to 50-55% at that time. Now i do staking too on Divi, divi is really great with their staking too also their rewards weekly for sure and they have average APR too. But Divi is on another blockhain, he has his own blockchain. If you're searching up for an alt coins/project you should check Divi out. But make sure to Do own research first before more dive in to it.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:04:38 PM

Everyone should decide for themselves based on their attitude to risk, investment horizon, financial situation and level of knowledge in cryptocurrencies. For me, staking, crypto-lending, investments in pools in DeFi are much more profitable, profitable and less time-consuming and less stressful than trading. I can advise you to take a closer look at CelsiusNetwork, Nexo, BlokFi, Autopharm, Belt
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:12:20 PM

Many new projects comes but most of them are risky although they offers massive APR to draw attention of the investors and many go away after raising money.
This is why it's important to choose the best project for staking. Massive APR can be used for marketing and to draw attention of the investors but it can also become gimmick. However if we stake in a reliable platform and stake for the best project available, it prevent us from losing and give expected rewards. Only choose a project that's already popular for staking like AXS or also PYR since they already have markets in my opinion, therefore it has really small chance of making us losing our staking.

Right, new projects with high APR sometimes brings danger for the safety of the investment. Recently Kapeswap first offered high APR and later they scammed but fortunately i have come out before scams. I agree with you that we have to select the project already popular and familiar for honesty. After all, staking is now a hot trend of passive income that we can't deny but needs to be careful otherwise funds may be gone to the scammers' hands.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 04:29:21 PM

Staking Defi coins for me I think is the best, instead of just holding your token on your wallet. Staking gives you some percentage of the token, that's when you stake in the right place, Binance have given me serious of benefits why staking.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:34:46 PM

Of course, I highly recommend staking, because in my opinion staking is the most appropriate way to save and earn passive income, my advice is to always use a safe exchange for staking, for example on Binance
Why do you need Binance when you can stake the coins directly from your own wallet. I hold coins which i trust and if i trust the project i can stake the coins without the help of a third party unless you are providing liquidity in a pool. Majority of the time i look for new trending projects and invest a few hundred dollars and start staking once they launch their platform and you could get a much better APR if you are staking during the initial stages.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:02:16 PM

Definitely yes, if you are one of the people who can be called holders.
In any case, staking is a safe way to further increase the volume of the portfolio without any risks other than those that were already included at the moment of investing in cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:38:34 PM

I was looking at staking my ethereum. The interest rate seems good and I found BlockFi.com which seems to be around 10% (not guaranteed rate though). Is there a risk of losing coins and is staking recommended? For Ethereum, which site pays the highest APR and is the most reliable/safest?

Thanks!
I guess for the main reason why I don't like the staking feature, I probably can't tell you. But I can make an easy calculation for you. Because the market is currently in a maximum decline. I'm totally against the APR feature. But you can do your research and then your prediction. I hope I delete them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: