Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:57:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the likelihood that a virus breaches a Cell barrier if this happens?  (Read 87 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 02:24:26 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2021, 03:24:17 PM by Ucy

Imagine a Human Cell is as large as a City covered in protective bubble/shield.   Many invaders/viruses/microbes surround the City attacking the shield in order to breach it.
What is the likelihood that the protective barrier surrounding a cell get breached by a virus if the barrier is weakened?
What weakens the barrier? Sin/evil, fear, hate, radiation, Bad foods, , etc?   I believe all these combined would weaken it. So, how can society prevent the body/cells from getting exposed to these problems?   Consider the fact that a microbe can stay in human without successfully breaching a strong shield.

If you can solve this problem, you solve the pandemic problem.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 12:13:23 PM

Immune system is the protective barrier you are talking about, it only fight against the foreign bodies and it may need some time to find that solution that is what the 14 days treatment period for corona patients, and people with weak immune system may need added supplements and concentrated oxygen to ease the pain.

You can't kill a virus, all you can do is to prepare your immune system to fight against it that is what the vaccines are here for.
greenslope

Activity: 90
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:43:07 PM

Immune system is the protective barrier you are talking about, it only fight against the foreign bodies and it may need some time to find that solution that is what the 14 days treatment period for corona patients, and people with weak immune system may need added supplements and concentrated oxygen to ease the pain.

You can't kill a virus, all you can do is to prepare your immune system to fight against it that is what the vaccines are here for.

No, he speaks about the cell membranes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_membrane
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 02:53:54 PM

Ofcourse.
Not sure it's exactly what I'm talking about though. When I wrote that I was picturing many cells under the covering of transparent materials like amniotic sacs... Or imagine humans living in large transparent balloons. Humans actually have coverings like Balloons around us individually but they can't be seen with the ordinary eye. The CREATOR seems to put the covering/shield around HIS Creatures, including things as tiny as cells for their protection

I guess immunity is protection from the disease offered by our body defensive system, including the shield. While Immune System is the defensive system
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:37:47 AM

Everyone must turn to God and ask forgiveness for their sins. But you cannot please everyone to turn back to God because not all of us are believers.

I think I'm getting what you're conveying with your message and that's really one of the solutions that we believers know. But as I've said, not everyone will have that kind of thought because we have different beliefs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 01:42:26 PM

Ofcourse.
Not sure it's exactly what I'm talking about though. When I wrote that I was picturing many cells under the covering of transparent materials like amniotic sacs... Or imagine humans living in large transparent balloons. Humans actually have coverings like Balloons around us individually but they can't be seen with the ordinary eye. The CREATOR seems to put the covering/shield around HIS Creatures, including things as tiny as cells for their protection

I guess immunity is protection from the disease offered by our body defensive system, including the shield. While Immune System is the defensive system
But covid is not entering into our body via skin, its actually entering via mouth and nose even ears that is why it has been under control when we wear a mask. The outer layer of the body so called cell membrane is actually to save us from rays and something like that but its not going to save us from the spread of this virus.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:13:37 PM

Well the new breed of virus can stand longer than 14 days.
if it's inside your body yeah we cannot kill it, but if outside? alcohol can kill the virus clearly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 09:53:37 PM

this is why its so hard to kill a virus once you have it, they do invade cells and hijack them.. you have to kill the cell to kill the virus then.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4788752/
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 04:51:16 AM

But sadly this took long before having an answer and solution , same time why death tolls getting higher and higher because this cannot be solved that easy.
this is why its so hard to kill a virus once you have it, they do invade cells and hijack them.. you have to kill the cell to kill the virus then.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4788752/
and also only took short time if the infected has a medical problem to die .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: