Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][XCC] Cryptic :: Argon2id Chukwa  (Read 1610 times)
pinnedjoint

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 06:08:56 AM

attention fraud
the logo in morse code says: fraud
the official pool is engaged in hidden merge mining.
for talking about the price and hidden merged mining, messages are deleted and you get a ban on Discord.

I'm in the discord app frequently and didn't notice that. Do you have screen shoots or something with your posts?

How can someone verify merge mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 07:00:25 AM

I'm in the discord app frequently and didn't notice that. Do you have screen shoots or something with your posts?

screenshots? Do you take screenshots of all your messages?
my messages and messages from other users who discussed this topic have been removed from the Discord channel.
In what sense is it to check merged mining? Miners will not receive another coin, they will only receive a candy wrapper - Cryptic
jkpj22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:14:50 AM

my messages and messages from other users who discussed this topic have been removed from the Discord channel.
In what sense is it to check merged mining? Miners will not receive another coin, they will only receive a candy wrapper - Cryptic

I ask again - prove me that in fact I am merge mining and I will delete miner and forget about Cryptic.
Until then stop FUDing.
pinnedjoint

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:47:25 AM

I ask again - prove me that in fact I am merge mining and I will delete miner and forget about Cryptic.
Until then stop FUDing.

Let me apologize for the misunderstanding. I am not accusing you of something.
I just don't have the technical knowledge to check about merge mining. On the other hand it seems like you have the technical skills to prove that. All I'm asking is for the methodology.

As far as discord is concerned I didn't notice any message deletion (me personally!!!), at least when i 'm in the server.
vitik

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:46:22 PM

Until then stop FUDing.
I don't know what you are doing. what should I prove to you?
you have the right to decide for yourself what to mine, what to delete and what to forget ...
I spoke about the official pool of this coin, that it is engaged in HIDDEN merge mining (users do not receive another coin and should not receive it, they only get a wrapper - Cryptic). I also said that the word Fraud is encrypted in the logo of the coin.
vitik

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:55:49 PM

Prove that I am in fact mining 2acoin and other coins..... And I will believe you and delete everything and forget about Cryptic.
I didn’t even say what other coin the pool mines, you named it yourself. apparently you yourself know about this, but you are demanding something from me ...    SmileyCheesyGrin
emwiz

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 05:30:41 PM

The hashrate for 2acoin increased at the sametime cryptic was released? Do you think it is a coincidence?
emwiz

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 04:56:17 PM

I Checked the txn in tron erc20 explorer. The usdt has reached and it was sent immediately to another address and he is saying that he has not received the coin.
StianNOR

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:50:24 PM

Its a scam. HE IS A SCAMMER, TRYING TO BLOCK PEOPLE HOW KNEW. I WAS MUTED ON HES DISCORD. NOW HE BLOCKED ME. I SENDT MY MINED CRYPTIC TO ONE GUY THAT GOT SCAMMED. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS. HE ARE LUCK THAT HE DOSENT LIVE NEXT DOOR. FUCKING WANKER.
noobminer88

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:14:46 PM

Hi. Stay away from this project. He is giving ban/mute to everyone on discord that ask real questions. Even he delete massages that People posts on discord with real questions for him to answer. For me this is big scam alert.
MMOStars

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 11:38:05 PM

The dude is like 23 year or something like that, guess couple of K's was enough for him to do an exit scam.
vitik

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:32:16 AM

he also wanted to make his own exchange, the scam can continue
text70

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:46:59 PM

So what was the point to the coin? Was it just an elaborate ruse for generating a fully functional coin network, just to give people the run around and get money?

Wouldn't it have been easier selling one legitimate project after the other and then move onto the next project?
noobminer88

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 02:06:04 PM

So what was the point to the coin? Was it just an elaborate ruse for generating a fully functional coin network, just to give people the run around and get money?

Wouldn't it have been easier selling one legitimate project after the other and then move onto the next project?

well no point. just make few $ks and leave. I saw on discord 2 guys sent him around 2k$ - and they didnt get the scam coin back. So 10k premined and he sold 5k wich he didnt send to the buyer. So you see how much he belive in his project when he sold almost all his premined.
Max9000

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:02:37 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2021, 02:22:01 AM by Max9000

He received 2250usdt from two people,but stiil claim that he has not received money,totally a liar
proof link :https://tronscan.org/#/address/TMkcrk4HEE4oJgWmZ8pBCShoYhPeqXMLsQ/transfers
u can see the 1000usdt and 1250usdt transaction,and immediately out,so why he said that havent received?

he forbid people talk about this,or he just kick them out.

he never tell that when when when it will be resolved,just tell “keep waiting,be patient”.

i will keep updating… if he pay these coins he owed,i will immediately let u guys know.

OK,The two people have received their coins.
emwiz

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 06:01:12 PM

One thing I don’t understand is, why are miners still mining this coin?
Butterflyman

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 10:45:59 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2021, 11:39:03 PM by Butterflyman

This started as an interesting coin with potential. If the Dev can wake up with a better attitude and be responsible and not threaten to ban and kick people out from discord and owe what he owes then maybe there's a chance for a positive turn around. But at the moment this is looking to be something like another exit scam for a few pennys. Let's see what happens.
BE HONEST!

P.s I have noticed a heap of new Discord members (like 50) joining today. They look suspiciously like fake accounts. Anyone else have opinion on this?
noobminer88

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:34:24 PM

People dont read. I had to format my pc after I used his wallet. Scary. Hope people wakes up and stay away. Or he will take your money like he did with 2 guys on discord.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:40:27 PM

People dont read. I had to format my pc after I used his wallet. Scary. Hope people wakes up and stay away. Or he will take your money like he did with 2 guys on discord.

This is not a very good start for their coin. If people are already encountering dishonesty at this early stage, how much more in the next coming months? So better look for valuable projects than this seemingly substandard one. This is the reason why most small projects die down fast because of how the team treat their potential supporters.
jkpj22

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:32:10 AM

On Windows? Because of that trojan stuff? I deleted it. It never had admin rights, so I am ok right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: