Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future?  (Read 2581 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 06:29:43 AM

I think the best cryptocurrencies that has potential to rise and grow in the future these are the Binance coin (BNB), Polkadot(DOT), Solano(SOL), Ripple(XRP) and Polygon(MATIC).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:29:11 PM

it is impossible for BNB to go beyond eth because eth is a long and tested coin, the issue of ups and downs is a common thing in market developments, especially when there are countries that are making interbank policies
Yes, the competition is not only about ups and downs but also about how big the community and the fans are, so when all of that is combined it will be very visible how big a coin is, both BNB and ETH and others.
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:52:48 PM

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app
It makes auto-deflationary very popular.

Now the inflation it the world is so big that there is a big demand in auto-deflationary coins. But the coin must be useful for people to be in demand and it must hava a big community of users.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:00:09 PM

Are you sure

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:01:26 PM

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow

to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app

Now the inflation it the world is so big that there is a big demand in auto-deflationary coins. But the coin must be useful for people to be in demand and it must hava a big community of users.

Are you sure??

wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 03:08:28 PM

Follow top 50 coin at coinmarketcap. Some coins has a great future. Follow project and their team step. If team still interested to make new partnership to increase their coin demand, Then that project is believable. Personally i like ADA, DOT, UNI, ETH.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 06:44:12 PM

In my opinion all the top 50 coins of CoinmarketCap. Because I know that all the project which hold thier position in top list of CoinmarketCap are potentialful project all of them are genuine all of these project has clear roadmaps and real team. There are very less chances of scam but if you choose others then you will lose your money.
So all the toper project of CoinmarketCap list will be bullish.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:38:22 PM

I think its hard to predict the actual price and the future of any coin.But past history and reserch can help to know the future of any coin.As we all know now a days Elon is in news and for a time his tweet give hype to the crypto market.So Elon created trend and other Business leaders want to invest and use crypto for their business purpose.I think BNB,ZEN,ADA,XRP best option for them to invest.They can as it were hypothesize, and by including instability of the crypto showcase, this will lead to decreases or rises within the cost of cryptocurrencies.Currently NFT and DEFI hype created  but some Defi projects also good with secure future.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 09:03:23 PM

I think the best cryptocurrencies that has potential to rise and grow in the future these are the Binance coin (BNB), Polkadot(DOT), Solano(SOL), Ripple(XRP) and Polygon(MATIC).
all the coins you mention have great potential, have real functionality and continue to grow significantly to attract market attention. in addition to fundamental support, we must also understand how to read charts, start now to invest with knowledge. because "feeling" alone is not enough to help us get profit, we must also maximize the opportunities that exist so that we can get the right timing to buy and sell.

I think its hard to predict the actual price and the future of any coin.But past history and reserch can help to know the future of any coin.As we all know now a days Elon is in news and for a time his tweet give hype to the crypto market.So Elon created trend and other Business leaders want to invest and use crypto for their business purpose.~
this is one of the reasons I took a short hiatus for the past few weeks, while waiting for the waves to calm down, giving myself a reward, so I don't get caught up in the waves whose direction is difficult to predict. just a tweet can move the time and direction of the chart, see what happened to Doge. This is an important lesson for us, that the crypto world is full of unexpected surprises.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 09:08:35 PM

I think BNB will grow for sure. The Binance ecosystem is developing very fast and in this regard the BNB token will grow.
In addition, binance will soon launch its NFT platform.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 12:10:21 PM

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app

I checked the information about 100xcoin. It is a deflationary meme coin with NFT marketplace. For such kind of coins it is very important to have a big ecosystem and a lot of users to create big demand in the token and in NFT marketplace.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 12:32:53 PM

I think BNB will grow for sure. The Binance ecosystem is developing very fast and in this regard the BNB token will grow.
Along with the decline in the price of Bitcoin in the last month, the price of altcoins has also been dragged down, even the crypto crash experienced by the crypto market made many people suffer huge losses, just like Bitcoin, all altcoins have also experienced a decline in price including bnb, but even so, in medium term projections, the price of BNB has bounced off the support figure several times and it is clear that bnb is one of the altcoins that can experience a rapid price recovery in the market and we know that bnance is heavily involved in almost every crypto innovation trend, be it decentralized finance (DeFi ) or non-fungible tokens (NFT) which are currently booming and of course this is a logical reason for us to continue to believe in bnb as a potential investment asset for the long term.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 01:51:37 PM

Binance is like Tesla in the field of cryptocurrency. The valuation doesn't correspond to the annual revenues or profit of the exchange, but is based on a futuristic scenario. Now the issue here is that a lot of people assume that the monopoly will be maintained infinitely, which may or may not hold true. Take the case of Tesla. They are now facing stiff competition from other automobile manufacturers, and as a result the share prices have dropped. And for BNB, the threat comes not just from the competitors, but also from the regulators as well.
Lantind

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:31:28 PM

Yes, the development of BNB will indeed continue and will not stop at any time, because the commitment from BNB is already very big in building whatever they don't have at this time, so it is very important to always watch, because there will always be good surprises from them.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:42:15 PM

It's a similar like when you were seeing Ethereum in the past when it was so modest however because of the solid key and backing from the local area and Ethereum can go to the moon simply in under a quarter. Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to be battling for the top space what is essential to me is that I am paying the perfect measure of gas.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:49:47 PM

Yes, the development of BNB will indeed continue and will not stop at any time, because the commitment from BNB is already very big in building whatever they don't have at this time, so it is very important to always watch, because there will always be good surprises from them.
I firmly believe BNB can develop further and I think it's only a matter of time,
we all know that BNB is currently a really good project so I don't think there's any need to doubt it,
The most important thing is to just keep monitoring the progress so you don't miss the information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
altixz

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:46:46 PM

$100xCoin is a Community Meme Coin Such coins need to have a huge number of supporters and a large community of users. They also need a lot of advertising and thoughtful marketing to support their community.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:54:39 PM

$100xCoin is a Community Meme Coin Such coins need to have a huge number of supporters and a large community of users. They also need a lot of advertising and thoughtful marketing to support their community.
Yes, but it's not an easy thing for every team to do, because creating a large community is something that is difficult to run on new tokens whose future is not as bright as the already popular coins.
why don't they try to make a partnership with a big project that already has a strong market?
create events and we can see how the community will get bigger. all that is not easy but if the developer is serious surely think about it well.

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 02:20:46 PM

It's a similar like when you were seeing Ethereum in the past when it was so modest however because of the solid key and backing from the local area and Ethereum can go to the moon simply in under a quarter. Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to be battling for the top space what is essential to me is that I am paying the perfect measure of gas.

Don't forget about polkadot. They are doing good too. ETH is still far more superior to BSC so I think there will not be any competition between them. ETH will be above BSC at least for a long time. BSC got so much attraction because of the high gas fees and eth network congestion which is pretty much cool down right now. We saw network connection in BSC as well so BSC is not a proper alternative to eth in my opinion.
Correct ETH still far from any other competitions around, we've seen BSC and ADA which are moving and providing good benefits from
those supporters who keep their coins inside their wallets,

You just need to find suitable use case that the project will add to the entire ecosystem, it will give you ideas in which project to
place your investment.

There are many available coins but the edge still with those top projects, ETh, BSC and all other projects..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lantind

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 02:34:25 PM

I firmly believe BNB can develop further and I think it's only a matter of time,
we all know that BNB is currently a really good project so I don't think there's any need to doubt it,
The most important thing is to just keep monitoring the progress so you don't miss the information
That's right, I also hope so because I myself also like BNB so further developments in BNB are worth waiting for, especially if the price can increase again this year, obviously it will be a surprise for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: