Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Array (UNITS) Metaverse-Digital Reality-Virtual Reality-Digital LIFE-NFT  (Read 1549 times)
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 12:00:10 PM

Exbitron
This is my first time of hearing about this trading platform i m not that familiar with it, but the interface look pretty cool and human friendly. The project sounds so good, there is no enough information on the website.

Thank you for the kind words. Did you happen to read A Paper "whitepaper"? it's the whitepaper and goes into great detail about the Array . It's on the website as well. Thank you again

Yes, I have read it sir. Looking at this website it seems to me very clear, but I hope that those who participate in this project will be successful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:34:14 PM

Exbitron
This is my first time of hearing about this trading platform i m not that familiar with it, but the interface look pretty cool and human friendly. The project sounds so good, there is no enough information on the website.

Thank you for the kind words. Did you happen to read A Paper "whitepaper"? it's the whitepaper and goes into great detail about the Array . It's on the website as well. Thank you again

Yes, I have read it sir. Looking at this website it seems to me very clear, but I hope that those who participate in this project will be successful.

The multiverse paper is a very dangerous reading. I read it too and my resentment toward it amplified immediately after I finished. The man, the walking man made outta clay and Adam's rib, is now tapping in to the Gods realms, or otherwise attempts to. Alternative realities, simulations, virtual extensions of your natural framework, what have you, and all that bullshit is a sin. It leads man back in to the cave it had once crawled from. It is totally repellent that humans want to defile the nature in such elaborate ways so as to create things even Bible said will knock us back out. Sad.
_Array_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 04:00:06 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 12:53:56 PM by _Array_

Exbitron

The multiverse paper is a very dangerous reading. I read it too and my resentment toward it amplified immediately after I finished. The man, the walking man made outta clay and Adam's rib, is now tapping in to the Gods realms, or otherwise attempts to. Alternative realities, simulations, virtual extensions of your natural framework, what have you, and all that bullshit is a sin. It leads man back in to the cave it had once crawled from. It is totally repellent that humans want to defile the nature in such elaborate ways so as to create things even Bible said will knock us back out. Sad.

Sorry you feel that way. I see nothing more sinister than a person born without legs and unable to run on the beach. Feeling the sand between their toes. Biology has left many limited. .The Array will make people whole. Not everyone has the financial ability to travel the stars or experience some of the more luxurious experience the physical world has to offer. The Array will provide the limited the ability to be limitless. Hundreds of millions of people globally suffer from crippling social anxiety . They simply cannot truly live or experience life at its highest volume. The Array will give these people a digital life prosthetic. The ability to overcome the crippling anxiety and become whole in The Array. Friendship , Love and social completeness should be accessible to everyone no matter your biological limitations.

People who lack a biological asset in life are offered a prosthetic. The Array is no different. The Array is a LIFE prosthetic. Gives to the ability to overcome countless biological deficiencies. Many will live a richer fuller life in the Array.

I ask you this…. Would you deny these people the opportunity to become whole?

If your answer is YES you might need to re-evaluate your moral compass.

Beyond the  LIFE prosthetic aspect. The Array is a huge global economical resource. Telecommuting for jobs become obsolete. When you can walk into your Array workplace and have your digital self interacting with co-workers in a way more productive fashion than telecommute. Walking into the world should be a choice. Leaving your comfort zone should be a choice. You could hike miles in the Array and meet all you biological physical requirements without ever leaving your home.

You could walk through an Array groceries store and pick out all your items and purchase. 24 hours or less the items are delivered to your doorstep. This is the reality we are building. Do not fool yourself. This is coming . The only question is who brings a viable stable build first. A mega centralized company? A decentralized open source project that gives the Power of this limitless global infrastructure that will shape the human condition for thousands of years? Who are you cheering for?

Sit back for one second and ask yourself does the world feel a little smaller after the onset of covid? Do you see an end to the restrictive countermeasures to the virus?  The Answer to navigating this virus or any other one could be inside the physical contactctless life in the Array. What is touch or contact but the brains perception of electrical signals? We can access these electrical signals through Array haptics. A huge in the Array can feel as real as a huge in the physical realm WITHOUT transmission of pathogens.

Worldwide anxiety statistics

It is estimated that 264 million adults around the globe have anxiety. (World Health Organization, 2017)
    Of these adults, 179 million were female (63%) and 105 million were male (37%). (Our World in Data, 2018)
    The prevalence of all mental disorders increased by 50% worldwide from 416 million to 615 million between 1990 and 2013. (World Health Organization, 2016)

Source:https://www.singlecare.com/blog/news/anxiety-statistics/

Shai0Hulud

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:53:50 PM

Hey there, any updates?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: