Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Federal - First Algorithmic Stable Coin Infrastructure for Defi Lending  (Read 706 times)
federalmoney_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:24:49 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2021, 09:12:50 PM by federalmoney_official

Garsipop

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:14:49 PM

Now stablecoins are very popular. They are actively use for trading, lending, borroing and also for providing liquidity and as a collateral.
butcher_spam
Copper Member

Activity: 1026
Merit: 177

[btc]

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 09:36:49 PM

Now stablecoins are very popular. They are actively use for trading, lending, borroing and also for providing liquidity and as a collateral.
For example, for me, as for many others, stabelcoin is not as popular as bitcoin, dogecoin, or etherium. I rarely use stabelcoin in my life, only for exchanges.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:54:16 PM

This seems too good to be true,  Cheesy The name of the coin is F-Zero, just like the video game series, lol, is Captain Falcon the mascot for the coin/Token? FALCON PUNCH! I smell copyright infringement all over this project.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:57:25 PM

Just to correct the title thread, this is not the first algo-based stable coin that I have encountered here in the forum. You can check this one - psyche.cash project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283530.0. They are algo-based stablecoin. But don't think, they are successful in this venture. Now, what would be the team's strategy to pull it off in the market by deploying an algo-based stablecoin?
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:00:05 AM

Just to correct the title thread, this is not the first algo-based stable coin that I have encountered here in the forum. You can check this one - psyche.cash project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283530.0. They are algo-based stablecoin. But don't think, they are successful in this venture. Now, what would be the team's strategy to pull it off in the market by deploying an algo-based stablecoin?

There are so different stablecoins appear. For the stablecoin it is the most important that it would be backed buy real assets to be a stablecoin.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:30:09 PM

Algo dumbango vaginalgo... Who cares what it is. Lets move to a quieter place to ponderate the values of life instead. Stop giving urself to virtual doose, to following crypto and reading the pap talk about worldwide economy rejig, stop bothering about decentralization and what have u. Its not worth it. Stop posting and replying just go to the garden and enjoy the look and the smell from the flowerbed under ur windows.

People are interesting in cryptocurrency and write about it because they hope to earn money on cryptocurrency. Raise of the market attract a lot of users to the cryptocurrency market.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:02:24 PM

What you do requires very serious development and coding experience.
Where is your GitHub and have you done something similar in the past? From what we see now this beautiful shell, but what is under the lid inside?
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 10:04:03 AM

There are so different stablecoins appear. For the stablecoin it is the most important that it would be backed buy real assets to be a stablecoin.

I agree that for stablecoins the most important that it would be backed by real assets. How do you plan to back the stable coins?
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:06:49 PM

I agree that for stablecoins the most important that it would be backed by real assets. How do you plan to back the stable coins?

For stablecoins the most important thing is the trust of investors and users. They must be sure that stable coin is realy backed by assets. In such think they will trust the stablecoin.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:42:46 AM

For stablecoins the most important thing is the trust of investors and users. They must be sure that stable coin is realy backed by assets. In such think they will trust the stablecoin.

Stablecoins are actively used in DeFi and in DEX, that is why they are very popular and in big demand.
Bertyda

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 07:32:55 PM

Stablecoins are actively used in DeFi and in DEX, that is why they are very popular and in big demand.

The most popular stablecoin is Tether and it is very difficult to compite with it. But traders must be sure that stablecoin is backed buy real assets.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:08:50 PM

The most popular stablecoin is Tether and it is very difficult to compite with it. But traders must be sure that stablecoin is backed buy real assets.

Now appear a lot of different stablecoins and many of them are in demand because stablecoins are actively used in DeFi and in DEX.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:27:05 PM

Now appear a lot of different stablecoins and many of them are in demand because stablecoins are actively used in DeFi and in DEX.

The most important for every stablecoin is to have a good liquidity and be in demand. To do this it is necessary to increase and develop ecosystem of the project and and new listings.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:45:42 AM

The most important for every stablecoin is to have a good liquidity and be in demand. To do this it is necessary to increase and develop ecosystem of the project and and new listings.

I checked their twitter here -  https://twitter.com/FDRL_Money. It is necessary to develop social networks more active to attact attention of more users to the stable coin.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 06:33:02 PM

I checked their twitter here -  https://twitter.com/FDRL_Money. It is necessary to develop social networks more active to attact attention of more users to the stable coin.

May be the project just started its work. That is why social networks now not active and it is necessary to attract more uses and promote the project in social network and post content in social network about the prioject and its news.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:50:52 AM

May be the project just started its work. That is why social networks now not active and it is necessary to attract more uses and promote the project in social network and post content in social network about the prioject and its news.

Hope team of Federal  reads this tread and they will add the content in there social networks and inform the users about the development of ther project.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 11:09:46 AM

Hope team of Federal  reads this tread and they will add the content in there social networks and inform the users about the development of ther project.

Social networks plays an important role in the develoment of the project. There are a lot of follows of the Federal in twitter but they must know how project will develop and about the plan of Federal  for future.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:17:49 PM

Social networks plays an important role in the develoment of the project. There are a lot of follows of the Federal in twitter but they must know how project will develop and about the plan of Federal  for future.

How do you plan to promote the token? What is your development plan? Do you have a roadmap?
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:55:27 AM

How do you plan to promote the token? What is your development plan? Do you have a roadmap?

I checked their site. Here is information about is roadmap, here is a link to it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5340364.msg57135458#msg57135458
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: