Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk's altcoin section vs. altcoinstalks.com  (Read 409 times)
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:44:16 PM

Bitcointalk's altcoin section vs. Altcoinstalk, is one better than the other?

Pros and Cons? Use them both?

Back in 2018 i use to visit that site and check for possible passive income but what i find is a shit site with purely Nonsense  topics.

i don't know if the site is still functional now because the Email updates are already stopped when back in the years they continues sending me emails towards what is new in their site.

Altcointalk is live only because some bounty campaigns and pay per post actions of forum admins. All this makes it pure spam and zero content.
I know that there are also a lot of spam-like posts on Bitcointalk, but there are also a lot of substantive threads from experienced cryptocurrency users and this forum for years.
In my opinion, there is nothing to compare, because Bitcointalk was, is and will be the best forum about cryptocurrencies in the world.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 11:26:51 AM

Back in 2018 i use to visit that site and check for possible passive income but what i find is a shit site with purely Nonsense  topics.

i don't know if the site is still functional now because the Email updates are already stopped when back in the years they continues sending me emails towards what is new in their site.

Altcointalk is live only because some bounty campaigns and pay per post actions of forum admins. All this makes it pure spam and zero content.
I know that there are also a lot of spam-like posts on Bitcointalk, but there are also a lot of substantive threads from experienced cryptocurrency users and this forum for years.
In my opinion, there is nothing to compare, because Bitcointalk was, is and will be the best forum about cryptocurrencies in the world.
You Got it perfectly said mate..

It is incomparable and Bitcointalk will always be the number 1 place for all crypto and not only for bitcoin but all the altcoins as well.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 05:30:47 PM

I'm not a fan of Altcointalks Forum either Altcoin section. Although, I have an account their but hardly manage time to post their. There no needs big research, Bitcointalk has big fan base and traffic rather than Altcointalk Forum. You should keep attention in Bitcointalk, because we have some good experts and ultimately you will  be get benefit through it.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 09:52:41 PM

Altcoinstalk is just starting up and they are just been hyped due to their bounties also I think if there's no like that there maybe we can see it die the same with other forum.

Bitcointalk is well established although there are spams but this is minimal case only plus almost all information are here since the discussions on many topics are here already so there's nothing to discuss or to compare since Bitcointalk will always win here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: