Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Good Rep and with Good background who's in btc  (Read 82 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:09:55 PM

Bad example ELON musk.
And wall street grayscale people im not Even talk about. Michael sonnershein no body knows his background
The Michael saylor... No body knows his past.
The Ark Investment well all we Know its just and lot money

Then full bull  novogratz lol...
Then Twin brothers... Joke
And the list Goes on and on... Is there any trusted ones?
So is any legit guy in crypto well known?  
Anyone?  

And cashapp the owner of Cashapp no comments.

But is anyone who's background is not Questionble?  

Why all those Kind of guys like elon musk are only involved in crypto?  

I mean is there one credible Person with decent credibility.
If im investment banker and Satoshi asking me to invest well I would Say "Mr Satoshi hire the Good people First.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:07:17 PM

someone with good morals is not someone thats going to be ass kissingly positive about anything.

people with morals are going to mention the REAL pros AND CONS
if their famous. they are busy doing the things that make them famous. so having them truly understand all the finer details of bitcoin is an effort.

there are people in this forum that ive seen making posts for 4+ years and they still dont have a clue

so my point is
dont try looking for someone thats going to be hyper hyped promoting bitcoin like a salesman on coke. those people are not actually good for bitcoin

what you really want is people can have a fair balance of actually saying the pros and cons.
but finding one that has been around longer then a couple years to actually have spent time to wade through all the fluff and pampered narratives is the hardest part

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: