Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin newsletter  (Read 86 times)
developeron29 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 06:41:45 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

Hi Community!

I have had always have the urge to check the current bitcoin price and trends, first thing in the morning

I always thought of using a newsletter service that could send me email updates regarding latest bitcoin trends and comparison

Failure to find a service like this, I created my own and now sharing it with the community

Link- https://coinmail.cc/

Let me know if this looks any useful

Note- I added a subscription charge of $5/month to pay for the server costs. But, you can get the latest feed using the 'receive free sample' button, if you'd like to give it a try

Thanks!

For any questions, concerns, thoughts, You can add you comments here as i'll read all of them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 01:05:46 PM

Some thoughts:
I don't like to just subscribe by email without being able to see what I'll get. Can you publish the latest (or all) emails on the site?
I doubt people would pay $5 per month for this, usually emails are just a nuisance, and many people don't even want newsletters if they're free. If it's for server costs: a small server doesn't need to cost a lot. If it's for business: isn't it better to grow before monetizing your site? I visit many (free) sites that use advertising (and thus earn from my visits), but I wouldn't pay a site to email me.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 05:03:59 PM

Note- I added a subscription charge of $5/month to pay for the server costs.
What kind of server you're using for this? Shocked

But, you can get the latest feed using the 'receive free sample' button, if you'd like to give it a try
Just did and honestly, I didn't enjoy seeing how the crypto news section was; Seeing that you're using just a single source [news.bitcoin] while also using most of their latest news [5 out of 7] on your newsletter means that those weren't handpicked [automation isn't always the best option].
- I'd suggest giving your users the ability to subscribe based on their interests [different tags to make it dynamic].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 12:46:43 PM

Hi Community!

I have had always have the urge to check the current bitcoin price and trends, first thing in the morning

I always thought of using a newsletter service that could send me email updates regarding latest bitcoin trends and comparison

Failure to find a service like this, I created my own and now sharing it with the community

Link- https://coinmail.cc/

Let me know if this looks any useful

Note- I added a subscription charge of $5/month to pay for the server costs. But, you can get the latest feed using the 'receive free sample' button, if you'd like to give it a try

Thanks!

For any questions, concerns, thoughts, You can add you comments here as i'll read all of them

It will just add spam on our inbox and I don't actually like this spam things on my email eventhough its the email regarding on updates about the current price of bitcoin.

Maybe you should think another type of service since for sure many users doesn't want to receive spam its kinda waste of time deleting them in our inbox.

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 05:36:00 PM

What bothers me about design is the font and contrast, everything is difficult to read. I haven't tested functionality, but I think few will do it for $ 5 / month, today there are many free offers

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 12:56:47 PM

What bothers me about design is the font and contrast, everything is difficult to read. I haven't tested functionality, but I think few will do it for $ 5 / month, today there are many free offers

I don't unless it can give us something valuable that is not offered free from other sources of news on Cryptocurrency, everything is free here the best source is still Coingecko and Coinmarketcap and Cointelegraph and I am not that lazy to open my browser to check all the news.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 06:06:53 PM

I don't think the idea of getting email notifications is an idea that people, or at least people in this forum, are looking for.
Why not try to add other ways to get news like creating an account, Telegram bot, and others?
This site offers a good service in tracking news ----.> https://coindar.org/. If you can add more filters and improve their quality in predicting prices then you will get more attention.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██