Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This time when bear market comes  (Read 1149 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 11:36:38 AM

This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2716
Merit: 751

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:44:38 AM

This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

Honestly, This current market condition is already on bear market since the price of all coins dump for a long period of time since Bitcoin price crash recently. But wait for confirmation for trend reversal first before you enter on the current price since we still didn't know if we already hit the bottom or not. A multiple retest on the support and strong defense will gonna ignite the trend reversal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:49:57 AM

I really would like to know about this but there is no way to do so I am afraid. This period still seems like a bear market to me. Because Bitcoin hasn't even climb over the 41k-dollar level again yet. It doesn't give good signals for another rally.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 01:03:23 PM

For me in my view bear market is already ended wherein market just gaining strength now to make good improvement soon when it becomes fully recovered.. Maybe yes after 3 months but still we need to wait for more results because at this moment seems there are more fuds and factors that really keep the market become stagnant.. Just be patient mate.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 01:10:51 PM

Regardless of whether it's a bear market or not, what's clear is that today is a day when the market has started to saturate, and it's felt by all traders, but not for investors because they are actually taking advantage of a big correction to add to their crypto coffers at a big discount.
One thing we need to reflect on and plan strategies going forward, is that what steps will traders take when a big correction occurs? choose to be the old holder or end the loss because their mental is already broken?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 01:13:31 PM

Not clear for sure unless it shows a sign where we at the bear market but if most of the crypto are just in correction from it's ATH I don't think that's a bear market. I think we've seen enough of the movement down and sellers are getting tired, we aren't always going down so do going up but this time I think we gonna make some new ATH and I'm excited alts will be the one to make a move.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:00:56 PM

Bear market is already here, the same way that bull market slowly take over the entire crypto space since December 2020 is the same way that bear market will take over, believe what ever you want to believe but don't have a high hope

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:18:54 PM

The market are still unpredictable to happen we never know what would chart come along in another 3 months maybe you are true that market has totally different from 2018 situation or not. What is best for sure is to wait for the confirmation before it stick to plan on the strategies being applied.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 04:32:34 PM

This market situation is confusing. I am not understanding what will happen with bitcoin price in next hour. I hope market will stable in some weeks.2-3 days market was going in green candles but today market has again crushed. BTC has come from 38k to 34k and all altcoins dropped 6-7%.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1652

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 04:41:08 PM

This market situation is confusing. I am not understanding what will happen with bitcoin price in next hour. I hope market will stable in some weeks.2-3 days market was going in green candles but today market has again crushed. BTC has come from 38k to 34k and all altcoins dropped 6-7%.

Currently, we see that the price of bitcoin is in the range of 33 to 40 thousand dollars. And depending on where the exit from this range will be, the BTC price will continue to move in that direction. I want to believe that the bull run is not over yet. Otherwise, we may see BTC at a price below 30 thousand dollars.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:58:44 PM

how can you say there is no bear market coming, because the market is currently in a bear run and of course I am sure if the price of BTC is below $30k, then the market will fall even further, but I still don't recommend you to panic sell and still hold cryptocurrency that we have, because I believe the market will definitely increase again and return our profits, so we just need to be patient and wait until the market returns to a bull run.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:01:57 PM

You are optimistic that there wont be a bear market but still predicting when that would be  Cheesy. Market correction is part and parcel of any market and the cryptocurrency market is different from other markets and since it is relatively new the market volatility is really high in either directions. So it is hard to predict when we will have a major correction, even in the past few days we have seen some major correction in some coins but i am still expecting the market to rally until we see a blood bath.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 05:07:04 PM

There's no specific time frame for this, as long as whales or even one of those institutional investors are enjoyed manipulating the market especially those very influencer people that keep making noise in social media to drag down the market price including Bitcoin.

But yes, I presumably guessing that there's no bear market comes.  The recent correction was the result of FUD that makes people panic and selling their crypto assets on portfolios.  But at least we should always be ready for the possible outcome, we know that there's no infinite growth price in the market and it could be drop every now and then, but yet, we're still in a healthy market compared to last year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:08:09 PM

In fact, right now I think crypto is in a bear market. in fact, I'm waiting for the moment when the bull market returns. currently, I am collecting as many assets as possible, so when the price is pumped, I already have enough assets for it. I think that the price improvement will start in the coming June.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dimonstration

Activity: 2548
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:45:32 PM

Regardless of whether it's a bear market or not, what's clear is that today is a day when the market has started to saturate, and it's felt by all traders, but not for investors because they are actually taking advantage of a big correction to add to their crypto coffers at a big discount.
One thing we need to reflect on and plan strategies going forward, is that what steps will traders take when a big correction occurs? choose to be the old holder or end the loss because their mental is already broken?
It will be better to keep updated and grab some chance to still buy even a minimal amount since we don't upto how much it will drop and we might lose chances to buy at these rate when the price goes up. It can be a bear market but we should handled and plan it carefully to stay away from fuss and keep focus on our goal whether to hold or to keep trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
so98nn

Activity: 2072
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:49:20 PM

Bear? Man we are 40% down the road and some alts are like 150-400% down in the market value. This is the discount offer you can get right now on any currency in the market.

There is no more bear now, all the currencies are at standard resistance point and they are stable. They will do little ups and downs and then boom, ready for the next quarters pump.

We are exactly at the right point of year when crypto takes down turn and then by year end we see cool up surge. So this is it mate.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:57:26 PM

still too soon i think the bear market will start next year right at the start of q1 2022 it is in my opinion but everyone can think differently, my prediction is just a correction for bitcoin and altcoins going higher maybe 70k $ to btc target in Q3 or if the bullrun is over then it will be a long start for the crypto market.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:59:12 PM

3 months is very short for me,because it could be 1 month from now, in June there will be a decline, because the patience of investors began to be a little unsure of the very fast increase at that time..
but it all depends on the public's interest whether it is able to survive or not..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:56:07 PM

What the bear you means? If its a 90% decline of the price i bet it wouldnt happen.
But for a trend recently, i think its already bear season, now market is to afraid to start another bull and we now on accumulation phase first.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pterosaur

Activity: 207
Merit: 12

Syntrum.com

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 08:09:58 PM

Crypto market looks so uncertain right now and I'm still expecting more decline in price in coming weeks, do not be deceived by small recoveries happening right now, downward is the only path that's left, my plan is to gather some money and buy coins at cheaper price and hodl for another bull cycle which can take years, bull market is officially over

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: