Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about the future of the market?  (Read 1113 times)
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:37:09 PM

The price of BTC is currently stable at $47k and even most of the top altcoins are still influenced by BTC. And now it's starting to recover gradually, if the recovery happens by the end of the year, I think there will be a lot of things going to explode in the market in the near future. Not only NFT but also many other trends that will emerge to bring traction to this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:59:08 PM

We must first focus on the present because we never know what the future will bring us. The market moves both ways and we should have patience. We should not come to any conclusion quickly as this market has huge potential. At present NFTs are doing good but it's not guaranteed NFTs will always do good and I am pretty positive about the future of the crypto market and advised you to remain positive. I would say It's just the beginning of the crypto market.

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:41:22 PM

Here we are talking about Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin , Ethereum , Defi , Nft and others. The market goes down no problem , this is the perfect time to add to your portfolio . The down market will not continue, and it is at this point that we have a chance to make a big profit. 
Nft is currently hype, we don't know what will happen in the future?  Here I am still championing Bitcoin  and other Crypto coins !.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:36:01 PM

Hello,
Currency prices are falling, but Is this decline continuing? What is the main problem?
Is it true that NFTs are the future of the cryptocurrencies?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
The prices are falling. That's true. But it's not because crypto is becoming less worthy. it's because of market correction. The future is not intrinsically for crypto or NFT. The future is for all the projects with innovative goals. The projects who actually building something and trying to change the world. One very good option that I can recommend is to invest in this impressive project I know called Stakenet and its native coin XSN.

- Undervalued but has a huge potential to moon.
- The development team is focus driven.
- Project has been around since 2018.
- Has an active discord & twitter community.
- Continous and exciting developments are still on going.

and so much more. Hope you can check it out!
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:42:34 PM

Back then, there were so many FUDs in the market. And they caused the market to dump at an incredible rate. It was like everyone had a deal to affect the prices very badly. China and Elon Musk were the biggest factors behind this huge dump. And we saw the same price levels for a very long time. Many of us were expecting the market to start recovering after the summer. But a really surprising thing happened. There is a huge run in the market now and BTC price even reached $50k. So, it was just one of the bad periods of the market as we are all accustomed to see.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:30:16 AM

I also think it's just a slight correction, and we're seeing it growing. Honestly, I'm not too worried about the market situation until the end of the year, but still need to keep a close eye because unexpected developments can still happen. We're mostly in a rush as the market picks up again, so just relax and don't make yourself think too much about it.
Until the end of this year it looks like the market will be fine, so yeah like you said, everyone shouldn't rush into making decisions because better days are coming soon this year for everyone involved in cryptocurrencies
I'm still very optimistic so far, and I'm starting to see some people getting scared and skeptical about it Smiley
Although I have tried to explain and give advice on how I feel about this field, I realize we still can't be of much help to those who are new to a more objective view of the field. Belief, experience, process and results are essential elements, instead of being stupid and paranoid for shitcoins, invest in knowledge because it is always a tool by which we can reach everything.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:14:48 AM

I also think it's just a slight correction, and we're seeing it growing. Honestly, I'm not too worried about the market situation until the end of the year, but still need to keep a close eye because unexpected developments can still happen. We're mostly in a rush as the market picks up again, so just relax and don't make yourself think too much about it.
Until the end of this year it looks like the market will be fine, so yeah like you said, everyone shouldn't rush into making decisions because better days are coming soon this year for everyone involved in cryptocurrencies
I'm still very optimistic so far, and I'm starting to see some people getting scared and skeptical about it Smiley
Although I have tried to explain and give advice on how I feel about this field, I realize we still can't be of much help to those who are new to a more objective view of the field. Belief, experience, process and results are essential elements, instead of being stupid and paranoid for shitcoins, invest in knowledge because it is always a tool by which we can reach everything.
This year, the market looks really good and there are no significant negative events, only corrections and still measurable. therefore I think this will continue until the adoption of most elements in the world. therefore it is very possible to invite people at this time to invest long term until we get the benefits

RBLT

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:46:39 AM

Hello,
Currency prices are falling, but Is this decline continuing? What is the main problem?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

IMO the reason why prices are going down is because Elon Musk (thanks dude, very cool) has soured on crypto thanks to renewed attention to its dire environmental impact while China has clamped down crypto mining in many of its regions. But i think the price for bitcoin are stable right now, so no need to worry.
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:43:52 PM

I share your concerns about the present market position; BTC continues to impact all developments. And while it is currently gradually rebounding, I believe there will be a lot of things that will explode in the market in the near future if the recovery occurs before the end of the year. Many more trends, in addition to NFT, will arise to draw attention to this sector.
umbara ardian

Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:42:38 AM

~snip
This year, the market looks really good and there are no significant negative events, only corrections and still measurable. therefore I think this will continue until the adoption of most elements in the world. therefore it is very possible to invite people at this time to invest long term until we get the benefits
Basically in theory we all think and hope it will be good, but in this field after many years I realized that no matter how big my self-belief is, it has only a limited extent, and we need to be more realistic in life. Bad developments no one can predict, but through that we have to learn to balance everything and what we see as potential opportunities can also be dangerous risks as people are different.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 05:43:58 AM

Hello,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

What currency is fiat, dollar or other, because nowadays almost all currencies are not very stable except the dollar and there are some that are rather normal, this condition often occurs with various considerations made by those who have influence.

NFT is a good project in the future, there are a lot of developments they are doing at the moment, offering various advantages than before, but there is no guarantee that NFT is the future for cryptocurrencies in general.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 06:06:57 AM

Hello,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

All currencies will experience a decline at a certain period, this is influenced by several reasons, both the influence of people and the influence of current conditions, for example the covid-19 pandemic, this will continue to occur until a certain period.

Cryptocurrencies are initiating new, forward-looking projects, people mention NFT. Many advantages are offered by them, both game applications or projects, of course this is a good project in the future, according to what they have prepared.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 07:52:32 AM

Hello,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Your post was made in May, now the price has increased. we can see if the current price does the pump. now we discuss NFT, to say as a good future NFT has not been tested. however, now NFT has been proven to slowly make NFT a profitable coin. we need to know the NFT network is being talked about because it creates a lot of tokens with the support of NFT. we can only wait for the development of NFT in the near future
Brus123

Activity: 661

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 03:57:13 AM

Hello,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

The main reasons for falling is bad news or just the end of a trend. When people lose interest in Blockchain and crypto, all prices start decreasing. Now I think that we can expect further growth, especially in the case of hitting 50 000$. According to analytics, if Bitcoin hits this level, we must expect a continued increase. Talking about NFTs, I strongly believe in this sphere. They will be popular but in another, not only entertaining form.

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 07:44:08 AM

I don't think the decrease in prices will continue any longer in the near future. The market eventually bounce back up. Maybe the falling prices are interelated with the outside events that affects them such as Covid Pandemic. so don't worry, it will bounce back someday

NFTs are said to have potential in the future. Many NFTs now are booming so maybe,? it will surely be in the future

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:11:35 AM

I share your concerns about the present market position; BTC continues to impact all developments. And while it is currently gradually rebounding, I believe there will be a lot of things that will explode in the market in the near future if the recovery occurs before the end of the year. Many more trends, in addition to NFT, will arise to draw attention to this sector.
Currently NFT is in a good position among bitcoin and altcoin as per the market situation as the near future looks good with bitcoin investing, traders feel that its price will rise in the future to hold on to NFT. Bitcoin's trend is higher all the time if the price of bitcoin goes down the chances of NFT rising will be much less.

NFT still hot and while Bitcoin is bouncing back the trend for more NFT games is still getting good appreciations.

We might see more play to earn games to comes up from time to time, with same concepts of providing opportunities to earn money while playing, just be aware of the risk which scammers are also present inside this market be careful in choosing your supported project.

I don't think the decrease in prices will continue any longer in the near future. The market eventually bounce back up. Maybe the falling prices are interelated with the outside events that affects them such as Covid Pandemic. so don't worry, it will bounce back someday

NFTs are said to have potential in the future. Many NFTs now are booming so maybe,? it will surely be in the future

Not maybe, it's already booming, and it's increasing its scope. The chance is very high for crypto to rise high with more adoptions and acceptance around the world.

Bikan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:40:14 AM

The administration of each country continued to strive at all efforts to drag Bitcoin down, as evidenced by today's gain, which lasted only a brief period before reversing. If you say NFT for today, I believe everything will be greater in the nearest future
We don't expect that, but we really do know that anytime BTC is demolished, it knows that when everyone is needy, it will always expand. The old holder is the only one who wins, return to our feet, believe in BTC's future.
indah rezqi

Merit: 852

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:47:28 AM

Nothing stays, everything changes. For example, if a few months ago the price of the currency decreased, then this month the price of the currency has increased again. That's the market cycle.
NFT is a new breakthrough and there is a lot of interest in the NFT project at this time, but interest in the NFT program may also decrease over time.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:56:00 AM

When innovations are developed, there are new trends that are emerging and becoming popular.  However, Bitcoin is irreplaceable and will continue to exist alongside new trends including NFTs.  So even before it became popular, there was another trend.  It is up to the users how they will support it so as not to lose demand.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:56:28 AM

Hello,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

I think that the NFT-sphere is quite promising, but art and games are not the limit of what can Non-fungible tokens can be used for. I hope to see them in different spheres of business and even government systems (education and medicine). NFTs can help us store and transfer information and documents, so I strongly believe that they will have a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: