Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Youtuber Tier List  (Read 104 times)
charlieargentina (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 12:56:32 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2021, 01:33:32 PM by charlieargentina

coin bureau - He never took offers from shills and give the best information and what he thinks. Give so many good calls.
Sheldon evans - Guy has tons of viewrs and he not shilling projects bravo.
Jrnycypto - Very Good crypto news channel/fun watching. he shills some projects so watch with caution.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 02:17:43 PM

Can you explain what do you mean by shills? As far as I can remember, Coin bureau also talks about some coins in some videos, including their potential etc. I think that can be considered as shill, but probably not paid shilling.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 02:27:50 PM

Can you explain what do you mean by shills? As far as I can remember, Coin bureau also talks about some coins in some videos, including their potential etc. I think that can be considered as shill, but probably not paid shilling.

It depends on how you appreciate the content creator analysis. If he has a point on all of his explanation then it cannot be consider as shilling as long as he provide a valid explanation for the coin future. Shilling is when the person talking was convincing other people to buy a certain coin for there personal gain and mislead them with false hope data analysis.

I don't watch any of the YouTube above so I definitely don't know if they are really shilling or not. Just giving some insight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 02:47:53 PM

Like you already heard, he doesn't shill any project because he was offered money to do so even if the project is not worth the praise,  
Not all youtubers shill for money, some do so because they find the project good enough and want their followers to benefit from it as well, however a good number are paid to shill though.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 03:43:55 AM

In the end its up to the viewers if they will follow what they are saying how can you say "coin bureau" never took offers? No one knows they have huge audience so Im sure some of them are following what they are shilling and Im sure most projects they reviewed they are also bag holders before uploading videos, I still did not see a youtuber who make reviews live and on the spot they buy that coin/token, they always buy bags first and then make a review.   

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 04:09:42 AM

Crypto youtuber help me alot to understand the fundamental of the project. My favourite crypto youtuber is Coin bureau and Chico Crypto, they more understand how the project work , and which project has the potential to grow. Although all review of them can not guarantee the price of coin will rise but from their content iam more interesting to learn fundamental of crypto.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
dogetalk

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:10:26 PM

What's your opinion about Ian Balina?
He was very famous long ago but I don't see him much mentioned right now.

I don't read much YouTube but people have always recommended Ivan on Tech because his focus was more on tech.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:27:45 PM

What's your opinion about Ian Balina?
He was very famous long ago but I don't see him much mentioned right now.

I don't read much YouTube but people have always recommended Ivan on Tech because his focus was more on tech.
Ian seems not really popular lately and didn't active advisoring ICO project like on 2017-2019 even though i don't really following him on the Youtube but he still active on twitter. For Ivan on Tech he was focused on Blockchain Technology which is the base of any cryptocurrency out there so it's still related sometimes he also uploading Trading Analysis video too, I watch 1-3 videos on his channel and he was good from my opinion.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:40:09 PM

Lol, how do you know they never "took any offers". Do you know what's happening behind the scene? Nope, you don't. Sorry to disappoint you, but most of the youtubers get paid to promote projects and coins. They do it in such a way that you won't even know that they are shilling for it. Do you just trust them because they "made some good calls" before? I am sure they got either very lucky or called the obvious. There might be some legit youtuber, but most of them are just shilling for money.
Why do you have to follow some youtubers when you could be doing your own research?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:49:58 PM

coin bureau - He never took offers from shills and give the best information and what he thinks. Give so many good calls.
Sheldon evans - Guy has tons of viewrs and he not shilling projects bravo.
Jrnycypto - Very Good crypto news channel/fun watching. he shills some projects so watch with caution.

I came here expecting a decent 15-20 name list and giving you merit. Yet you give us only 3. TBH a bit dissapointed, so not giving any merit.
Now, if you were to expand, that's a different subject
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: