Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exceptionalism: Why Should this Pyramid-Ponzi Not end Like all Others??  (Read 291 times)
kaggie

Activity: 333
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:11:46 PM

Lot's of people copied "pet rocks" & cabbage patch dolls back in the day.

Sound's like somebody here needs to wayback machine to 'cabbage patch dolls' once upon a time they were bigger than bitcoin, people would buy them fill their garages, they cost $1, and you could sell them for $100, and everybody thought they would go to $1k, I still know people whose garages are filled

Then there was the 'pet rock' it  too sold for very little, but went to the moon.

Nobody here, has yet given one single reasoning why BITCOIN will not implode once the 'greatest fool' has bought in. Which is why as you can see today, only morons are influencing morons, all the 'smart people' have left the building.

You didn't prove that cabbage patch dolls, their look alikes, or pet coins are ponzi schemes.

The Cabbage Patch craze lasted ~2 years, not 12, and they never reached a trillion dollar valuation like the bitcoin market with no signs of slowing down.

Perhaps bitcoin will implode when the "greatest fool" has bought in. Markets run on fools, so it might actually last forever based on that theory.

When should we expect your prediction of implosion to come true?
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:53:49 PM

If you replaced the word "Bitcoin" with "Bitconnect" from your original post. Then this would make sense. Bitconnect was the first major ponzi scheme in the crypto space.

The only way Bitcoin becomes a ponzi is:
if Satoshi Nakamoto owns 51% of Bitcoin, he doesn't.
If 51% of the world's Bitcoin miners were controlled by one person or group, it hasn't.
If quantum computers attacked the network, no such computers until past estimated 2030.
If all of the world's governments banned cryptocurrency, it hasn't.
If we ran out of electricity, not in our lifetime.
btc-room101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 07:47:29 AM

If you replaced the word "Bitcoin" with "Bitconnect" from your original post. Then this would make sense. Bitconnect was the first major ponzi scheme in the crypto space.

The only way Bitcoin becomes a ponzi is:
if Satoshi Nakamoto owns 51% of Bitcoin, he doesn't.
If 51% of the world's Bitcoin miners were controlled by one person or group, it hasn't.
If quantum computers attacked the network, no such computers until past estimated 2030.
If all of the world's governments banned cryptocurrency, it hasn't.
If we ran out of electricity, not in our lifetime.

SatoashiNAkamoto is NSA, believe me, they own btc

90% of btc is mined in CHINA, by the same ant-pool, running the same ant-miners, on the same ant-bitmain hw, but keep it up the 51% BS

QC don't exist

They don't ban, they just send the value to zero, and people flee btc

If the SHTF, there would be no power for anything, including your mobile to call your BF.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 08:19:17 AM

Mostly people see that alts is better than bitcoin because sometimes there are some projects that really performing in the market and can actually gives good returns in just a short period of time but not all always remember that mate..

This the common problem actually and  they don't see the difference and what opportunities that bitcoin have and how very skeptical it's when it comes making investment in alternative coins. For short they're blinded because of greediness.

Yes of course there are some alts that really make good profits than bitcoin.. But the question is how long it will last? Wherein despite you don't even know how genuine and strong its if we will make a comparison between bitcoin and alternative coins. for me its literally a gamble mate in my personal opinion..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 06:32:30 PM

Bitcoin has been around for over ten years and institutions are now starting to believe in it and they have also started to invest their money in it. We have seen a few of them investing their money in it and this is just the beginning of it. As time goes on we are going to see more and more of them that are going to start investing their money and the market will keep on growing. So I don't think what you have said here is going to be the fate of bitcoin.

Of course we do know that there are shit coins being developed almost every day, but that doesn't have anything to do with bitcoin, and it is even the more reason why a lot of people are going to be choosing bitcoin since it is one of the best cryptocurrencies that can be reliable. That's why it has the largest market cap and doesn't seem to be going down.

btc-room101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 09:49:55 AM

Bitcoin has been around for over ten years and institutions are now starting to believe in it and they have also started to invest their money in it. We have seen a few of them investing their money in it and this is just the beginning of it. As time goes on we are going to see more and more of them that are going to start investing their money and the market will keep on growing. So I don't think what you have said here is going to be the fate of bitcoin.

Of course we do know that there are shit coins being developed almost every day, but that doesn't have anything to do with bitcoin, and it is even the more reason why a lot of people are going to be choosing bitcoin since it is one of the best cryptocurrencies that can be reliable. That's why it has the largest market cap and doesn't seem to be going down.

South-Sea bubble and Mississippi bubble also around +10 years, and then they weren't

Institutions have just took a -50% loss on BTC, and the quarter ain't over the suicides haven't begun, just wait.

Lastly the SSB, and MB, all resulted in 1,000's of promoters being murdered, and hung for promoting the bubbles.
btc-room101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 09:53:36 AM

Mostly people see that alts is better than bitcoin because sometimes there are some projects that really performing in the market and can actually gives good returns in just a short period of time but not all always remember that mate..

This the common problem actually and  they don't see the difference and what opportunities that bitcoin have and how very skeptical it's when it comes making investment in alternative coins. For short they're blinded because of greediness.

Yes of course there are some alts that really make good profits than bitcoin.. But the question is how long it will last? Wherein despite you don't even know how genuine and strong its if we will make a comparison between bitcoin and alternative coins. for me its literally a gamble mate in my personal opinion..

No its like this BITCON at $38k  aint' gong to go 10x, or even 2x, but DOGE or SHIBA can easily 2x from 0.38; so the pools go for the penny stocks, while certainly in the scam land of BTC cultists, bitcoin is the BRK.A ( berkshire $3,000 stock )

U don't see the robinhood boyz play BRK.A, you see them play the small-caps where they can manipulate the price

Please don't mix the word investment & bitcoin, btc is gambling, during the COVID bull-run int-rates near zero lots of people moved into btc because it only went up, now it only goes down, so game is over until the next 4 year cycle bubble, if the shit-coin lasts that long ( I think not )
decodx

Activity: 1442
Merit: 934

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:43:48 AM

Please don't mix the word investment & bitcoin, btc is gambling, during the COVID bull-run int-rates near zero lots of people moved into btc because it only went up, now it only goes down, so game is over until the next 4 year cycle bubble, if the shit-coin lasts that long ( I think not )

That's great! I'm glad you explained that to us.

Now, it's time to sell all your stakes (if you had any at all) and get the fuck out of here.  What is it you're looking for in the bitcointalk community, anyway?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc-room101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 09:21:14 AM

That's great! I'm glad you explained that to us.

Now, it's time to sell all your stakes (if you had any at all) and get the fuck out of here.  What is it you're looking for in the bitcointalk community, anyway?

Wow tell us what U really think. R U a bot? Or is your programmer just lacking in computational ability?
decodx

Activity: 1442
Merit: 934

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 01:53:05 PM

Wow tell us what U really think. R U a bot? Or is your programmer just lacking in computational ability?

What if I am a bot? Are you xenophobic toward bots?
Please leave my programmer out of this. I did not disrespect your creator.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████