Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HNT mining!!  (Read 237 times)
Connor5471 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 04:05:26 PM

I have seen a lot of information about HNT mining through online sources. but there are many obstacles to running it besides hardware that is difficult to find and our location is very influential in mining HNT. What do you think about HNT mining? have you run it? if so, what do you think about this HNT mining? And for the Asian market itself, this HNT mining tool is very difficult to obtain. Any suggestions for obtaining this HNT mining tool?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 06:22:01 PM

Run you say? I can't even buy the God damn miner because whenever bi try the miners are always not available, the teams have to build lots of the miners make them available to buy even on online stores like Amazon and eBay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Connor5471 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 03:18:48 AM

I understand that it is hard to get the Device, and if you look at the Map coverage on the Helium Explorer there is already a spot that runs the miner device on Asia continents, Especially in China, there is been a lot of devices that been running it. I still wonder too how did they manage to get the device?
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 05:56:22 AM

Another big let down is you will earn very low reward if you are the only one running the miner in your city, Helium is more profitable is there are other miners around your city like some miles away

Connor5471 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 05:52:26 PM

yes that is true I've seen on the coverage maps it shows us that the device running in a place that doesn't have many HNT miner networks it only get few reward. and if it too close the reward will be shared between the closest devices, the minimum distance is 300m I guess I've done little research about it.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 01:49:00 AM

I'm telling myself this won't become a big thing so I can not feel bad about not having a setup for it myself.
That means this is gonna take off tomorrow Tongue

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
Connor5471 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 05:53:29 AM

I'm telling myself this won't become a big thing so I can not feel bad about not having a setup for it myself.
That means this is gonna take off tomorrow Tongue

yeah Right, Shocked, but when it takes off, how do you think you gonna feel to not had the setup earlier?
in fact, in some countries, it has become a big thing, and a lot of people already mine a ton of HNT.
i feel bad for myself until now I couldn't get the HNT miner device yet  Cry
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 05:56:51 AM

I blame HNT team for building too low amount of the miner, many people can't get their hands on one but some youtuber out there have four HNT miners, I tried texting some through messages but they never replied me, this is a bad business @HNT team

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:02:25 AM

I blame HNT team for building too low amount of the miner, many people can't get their hands on one but some youtuber out there have four HNT miners, I tried texting some through messages but they never replied me, this is a bad business @HNT team

Yeah this people preorder miner early. Maybe your heard about this thing named Covid-19? And this is the start and many people preorder such miner in january, february and so on.
So i don´t understand this hate. Bad business? So nvidia and amd do also bad business because they didn´t build enough gpu´s? You can´t also buy any Asic miner, so this guys are also bad?  Roll Eyes

And for all people you said you can´t order this miner -> you can order Bobcatminer for Helium without any problems.
Connor5471 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 12:35:48 PM

Yeah this people preorder miner early. Maybe your heard about this thing named Covid-19? And this is the start and many people preorder such miner in january, february and so on.
So i don´t understand this hate. Bad business? So nvidia and amd do also bad business because they didn´t build enough gpu´s? You can´t also buy any Asic miner, so this guys are also bad?  Roll Eyes

And for all people you said you can´t order this miner -> you can order Bobcatminer for Helium without any problems.

Well with all the aspects you pointed out, I agree it's not entirely the developer's fault. maybe they didn't expect to get tremendous enthusiasm from us to join the project, and as we know in recent years the world has been hit by COVID 19.
Wish I can get in hand with HNT miner soon.
Anyway for the Bobcatminer, it's only available for the European and North American models.
sxemini

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:44:19 PM

So i don´t understand this hate. Bad business? So nvidia and amd do also bad business because they didn´t build enough gpu´s? You can´t also buy any Asic miner, so this guys are also bad?  Roll Eyes

Well with all the aspects you pointed out, I agree it's not entirely the developer's fault. maybe they didn't expect to get tremendous enthusiasm from us to join the project, and as we know in recent years the world has been hit by COVID 19.
Wish I can get in hand the HNT miner soon.
Anyway for the Bobcatminer, it's only available for the European and North American models.

I ordered 5 HNT miners for my friends and me. My first delivery date is around end july. If you order now, i think you will get the miner in october/november 2021. I think helium is good project for the future, do not hesitate!

What continental version you need? most HNT miners only offer US and EU at the moment. Nebra offers CN470 but not available at the moment.
Connor5471 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 12:50:51 PM

So i don´t understand this hate. Bad business? So nvidia and amd do also bad business because they didn´t build enough gpu´s? You can´t also buy any Asic miner, so this guys are also bad?  Roll Eyes

I ordered 5 HNT miners for my friends and me. My first delivery date is around end july. If you order now, i think you will get the miner in october/november 2021. I think helium is good project for the future, do not hesitate!

What continental version you need?

oh that nice, you already ordered a bunch of those miners. I really am wanted to get this HNT miner and I didn't hesitate at all about this project.
I need the Asia Version.
sxemini

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:55:27 PM

What continental version you need?

oh that nice, you already ordered a bunch of those miners. I really am wanted to get this HNT miner and I didn't hesitate at all about this project.
I need the Asia Version.

Is it 923? Nebra use for asia the same miner as for US. Maybe Bobcatminer can also used in asia. Ask the support.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 06:29:08 AM

What continental version you need? most HNT miners only offer US and EU at the moment. Nebra offers CN470 but not available at the moment.
What? Then I did the right thing for not buying this miner already 🤦 I'm from South Africa which means this HNT miners can't work, I have some friends in other part of Africa counties that want me to help them buy along with mine, thanks for sharing this information It would hurt buying something that won't work in your location or country

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: