Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Subtitle your Youtube video into Spanish and boost your views!  (Read 68 times)
Incio_chc (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 04:46:45 PM

Hi there! My name is César and I'm an Audioviusal translator.
If you want to go beyond your native audience and boost your views in YouTube,
I can subtitle your Youtube or Vimeo videos from English to an international Spanish (European and Latin American).

After the translation, I will send you an SRT file that you can easily upload to your original video.
After uploading, just press Play and the subtitles will appear automatically synched.

This is a demo of my subtitling services (activate the captions to watch):  Wink

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnbiVK9o5Ko_8FkfOJgaSQ
TED Talks: https://www.ted.com/profiles/4497957/translator

Any question?
Please, feel free to ask

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moklefasdice

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 01:43:45 AM

cool. I'll check later if it still works. In case it's not working can someone please suggest me a service for creating subtitles?
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 02:09:19 AM

cool. I'll check later if it still works. In case it's not working can someone please suggest me a service for creating subtitles?
The member who posted this offer for his services has been inactive for more than a year.  And since the date of publishing this topic, there is no confirmation that someone has tried the service.  It would be better to send him a private message through the forum so that he receives a notification on his e-mail.  Regarding what you are looking for, it would be better to specify which language you want to translate from and what languages ​​you are looking for.  By defining your niche, it will be easier for members to direct you or provide you with service.  Translating videos is not easy and requires a high ability to deal with the language.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:11:32 PM

you can take nearly any video editing software and create subtitles
This is intuitive and easy. But the issue is about doing the translation manually and not using automated programs. Using programs to add subtitles to videos, but automated programs are not suitable for accurate translation, and in most cases these translations do not fulfill the meaning required of them.
Even video editing programs are not readily available to everyone, as the good ones require that they be activated with a license, which often requires hiring a person to do the task, bypassing the complexities that will waste time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: