Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3...  (Read 148 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:58:33 PM

All because WE the People are too stupid to start using the law properly.

The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3, and the last phase involves door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections

With new information provided by a contact in the federal government, I’ve been able to further refine the escalation hierarchy of vaccine compliance that’s being pursued by the Biden regime. There are five distinct phases to this escalation:

Phase 1 – Voluntary (pushed by media propaganda, paying off social media influencers, doctors, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are gullible enough to think getting injected with spike protein biological weapons will somehow “save” them or set them free.

Phase 2 – Incentives (lottery tickets, free beer, free donuts, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are stupid enough to trade their lives for beer and donuts. There are a lot of these people, and even the globalists realize that such low IQ people have nothing to contribute to human civilization.

Phase 3 – Private sector punishments
– in this stage they use corporations to deny people access to services (such as air travel, cruise ships, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, etc.). This phase hopes to make being unvaccinated extremely inconvenient. WE ARE HERE NOW.

Phase 4 – Criminal fines or jail time (government sector) – This phase will kick in after the fake news media blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people. Laws will be passed in some jurisdictions that require constant vaccines and booster shots. Any who refuse to comply will be fined or jailed. You can expect this push to originate in blue states.

Phase 5) – Kinetic (military sector)...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 12:03:26 AM

The Plandemic is working as planned and it all started 100 years ago. we need to save ourselves from humanity.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 01:48:40 AM

since the beginning i felt strange, media scares with footage of infected people falling suddenly. after seeing the reality around it didn't happen, i'm confused about whether this government knows the truth or is just following global procedures

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 04:47:55 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 05:09:43 AM by Tash

All because WE the People are too stupid to start using the law properly.

The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3, and the last phase involves door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections

With new information provided by a contact in the federal government, I’ve been able to further refine the escalation hierarchy of vaccine compliance that’s being pursued by the Biden regime. There are five distinct phases to this escalation:

Phase 1 – Voluntary (pushed by media propaganda, paying off social media influencers, doctors, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are gullible enough to think getting injected with spike protein biological weapons will somehow “save” them or set them free.

Phase 2 – Incentives (lottery tickets, free beer, free donuts, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are stupid enough to trade their lives for beer and donuts. There are a lot of these people, and even the globalists realize that such low IQ people have nothing to contribute to human civilization.

Phase 3 – Private sector punishments
– in this stage they use corporations to deny people access to services (such as air travel, cruise ships, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, etc.). This phase hopes to make being unvaccinated extremely inconvenient. WE ARE HERE NOW.

Phase 4 – Criminal fines or jail time (government sector) – This phase will kick in after the fake news media blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people. Laws will be passed in some jurisdictions that require constant vaccines and booster shots. Any who refuse to comply will be fined or jailed. You can expect this push to originate in blue states.

Phase 5) – Kinetic (military sector)...

Cool

Same as other wars, if you not fight the "enemy" (this time round it so small no-one has ever seen it) they will come and get you one way or other.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjndTXyk3mw

But good news on the horizon
https://realrawnews.com/2021/05/u-s-military-arrests-dr-deborah-birx/

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:40:27 PM

door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections [...] spike protein biological weapons [...] trade their lives for beer and donuts [...] jail time (government sector) [...]  Kinetic (military sector)

Huh If you want any of these conspiracies to gain some traction, you will at some point need to supply some supporting evidence. Or at least some donuts.

blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people.

I've no idea why you're suddenly fixated on the phrase 'spike protein'... but it's certainly true that those who refuse to be vaccinated are actively preventing effective herd immunity, and so some of them are, as a direct result of their own actions (or inaction), infecting and killing people. This is perfectly logical. Don't make me get the data out again. Anti-vaxxers are also working hard to ensure that lockdowns, masks, and other restrictions remain in place - which is odd, as they are supposedly against these things.

Anyway, must try harder. Let's see what the next all-bold evidence-free conspiracy thread looks like.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 04:32:20 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 04:42:28 PM by tvbcof

I've no idea why you're suddenly fixated on the phrase 'spike protein'...

Probably because within the last week or two the 'authorized narrative' has shifted from 'spike protein harmless' to 'covid spike protein bad but the gene therapy 'vaccine' changes your body into a manufacturer of 'the good spike protein''.

Most people with half a brain are not buying the story-line without some significant backup.  Among the critcal-thinking related issues, if until now the spike protein was thought to be and advertised to be 'harmless', how is it that the designers of the genetic codes which are reprogramming the cells knew to be so careful as to code only for the 'good spike protein'?

In answering that riddle, remember that Moderna has injectable liquid like two days after getting a download of the supposed 'SARS-cov-2' genetic sequence wired over from 'the Chi-coms'.

but it's certainly true that those who refuse to be vaccinated are actively preventing effective herd immunity, and so some of them are, as a direct result of their own actions (or inaction), infecting and killing people.

For my part, I tried to get 'covid' (and likely succeeded as did more than half of us already in most places) so I could do my part toward 'herd immunity'.  And also so I would have lasting immunity instead of weak possible-but-apperently-none immunity requiring constant boosters of experimental gene therapy treatements.  It's looking more and more as the even that is a generious description especially now that Fausti won't even push aside the lab-created hypothesis.  The suggestion that the 'virus', such as it is, was designed for the jab rather than the other way around continues to build explanatory power.

This is perfectly logical. Don't make me get the data out again. Anti-vaxxers are also working hard to ensure that lockdowns, masks, and other restrictions remain in place - which is odd, as they are supposedly against these things.

You are going to have to keep dragging out your so-called 'data' and updating it pretty regularly as things which use to get one kicked off Jewtube a month or two prior become commonly accepted fact.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:44:45 PM

within the last week or two the 'authorized narrative' has shifted from 'spike protein harmless' to 'covid spike protein bad but the gene therapy 'vaccine' changes your body into a manufacturer of 'the good spike protein''.

The biggest news related to the spike protein in the last week or two is that German scientists now believe they understand why the AZ (and J&J) vaccine causes a slight increase in the risk of blood clotting, and know how to fix it - note this is not an issue for the mRNA vaccines.

Once inside the cell nucleus, certain parts of the spike protein DNA are spliced, or split apart, creating mutant versions, which are unable to bind to the cell membrane where important immunisation takes place. The floating mutant proteins are instead secreted by cells into the body, triggering blood clots in roughly one in 100,000 people, according to Marschalek’s theory.
https://www.ft.com/content/f76eb802-ec05-4461-9956-b250115d0577

~
There are quite a few people in the P&S threads who have very different views to my own, but I'm aware that they also have different views to one another. I'm interested, where do you stand on things like this? Presumably you believe it's nonsense?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 08:52:22 PM

tl;dr: go get vaccinated and avoid the hassle of phases 2 through 5.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 09:44:30 PM

tl;dr: go get vaccinated and avoid the hassle of phases 2 through 5.

In retrospect, I should have avoided the hassle of participating in this thread, and just let the craziness go unchallenged.

Quite keen on seeing phase 5 though, if only to see what the 'kinetic' entails. Presumably some form of sports?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 02:05:03 AM

within the last week or two the 'authorized narrative' has shifted from 'spike protein harmless' to 'covid spike protein bad but the gene therapy 'vaccine' changes your body into a manufacturer of 'the good spike protein''.

The biggest news related to the spike protein in the last week or two is that German scientists now believe they understand why the AZ (and J&J) vaccine causes a slight increase in the risk of blood clotting, and know how to fix it - note this is not an issue for the mRNA vaccines.

Once inside the cell nucleus, certain parts of the spike protein DNA are spliced, or split apart, creating mutant versions, which are unable to bind to the cell membrane where important immunisation takes place. The floating mutant proteins are instead secreted by cells into the body, triggering blood clots in roughly one in 100,000 people, according to Marschalek’s theory.
https://www.ft.com/content/f76eb802-ec05-4461-9956-b250115d0577

All the link goes to is a subscription page like we see on so much of the failing dinosaur media.  As a source of actual information, FT is not worth the space the bits use up in /dev/null.

Viral vectored treatments are a dead-end for ongoing treatments (e.g., 'boosters') because the victim's body's immune system figures out the carrier virus and gives it a hard time after the initial infection.  These (AstraZeneca, J&J, Sputnik-V, etc) are good as a quick-n-dirty one time bioweapon, but they don't have long term viability as a durable people-milking machine.

Americans still have some milk to squeeze out (still some people own land) which is probably why the focus on the mRNA LNP gene therapy techniques at the expense of the viral vector DNA methods in that country.

~
There are quite a few people in the P&S threads who have very different views to my own, but I'm aware that they also have different views to one another. I'm interested, where do you stand on things like this? Presumably you believe it's nonsense?

Read my comment on that thread then.

I think the term 'vaccident' is funny, and there well may be some truth to it in fact.  Driving in the U.S. was already a spook show in that so many people are so highly medicated that you never know what a person is going to do.  If it's even worse now after the gene therapy it would surprise me very little.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 07:58:14 AM

All the link goes to is a subscription page like we see on so much of the failing dinosaur media.  As a source of actual information, FT is not worth the space the bits use up in /dev/null.
Yes, I don't normally go to the FT, although sometimes I read their hilarious bitcoin scare-stories - they're terrified, and it shows.
I've found in the past it's better to link to media articles rather than direct to the relevant papers, as they are in general more digestible. But here's the paper: https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-558954/v1
I'll also quote the FT article in full at the end of this post.

where do you stand on things like this? Presumably you believe it's nonsense?
Read my comment on that thread then.

I think the term 'vaccident' is funny, and there well may be some truth to it in fact.  Driving in the U.S. was already a spook show in that so many people are so highly medicated that you never know what a person is going to do.  If it's even worse now after the gene therapy it would surprise me very little.
I did read your comment, but it was just a quick one-liner - thanks for expanding.

---

Scientists in Germany claim to have cracked the cause of the rare blood clots linked to the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccines and believe the jabs could be tweaked to stop the reaction happening altogether.
Rolf Marschalek, a professor at Goethe university in Frankfurt who has been leading studies into the rare condition since March, said his research showed the problem sat with the adenovirus vectors that both vaccines use to deliver the genetic instructions for the spike protein of the Sars-Cov-2 virus into the body. 
The delivery mechanism means the vaccines send the DNA gene sequences of the spike protein into the cell nucleus rather than the cytosol fluid found inside the cell where the virus normally produces proteins, Marschalek and other scientists said in a preprint paper released on Wednesday.
In contrast, mRNA-based vaccines, such as the jabs developed by BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna, deliver the spike’s genetic material to the cell fluid and it never enters the nucleus.
“When these . . . virus genes are in the nucleus they can create some problems,” Marschalek told the Financial Times.
The rare blood-clotting reaction that has disrupted the rollout of the AstraZeneca and J&J shots has been recorded in 309 of the 33m people who have received the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, causing 56 deaths. In Europe, at least 142 people have experienced the blood clots out of 16m recipients of the vaccine.
In response, use of the AstraZeneca jab has been restricted or suspended in more than a dozen countries. J&J began the rollout of its vaccine in Europe with a warning on its label in April after a brief delay because of the concerns.
But Marschalek believes there is a straight forward “way out” if the vaccine developers can modify the gene sequence that codes for the spike protein to prevent it splitting apart. 
J&J had already contacted Marschalek’s lab to ask for guidance and was looking at ways to adapt its vaccine to prevent splicing, he said.
The instructions for the spike protein in the J&J shot were already less prone to “splicing” than the instructions for the spike protein in the AstraZeneca jab, making the reaction less common, according to Marschalek. In the US, eight of the 7.4m recipients of the J&J shot have reported the rare reaction.
   “[J&J] is trying to optimise its vaccine now,” he said. “With the data we have in our hands we can tell the companies how to mutate these sequences, coding for the spike protein in a way that prevents unintended splice reactions.”
J&J said: “We are supporting continued research and analysis of this rare event as we work with medical experts and global health authorities. We look forward to reviewing and sharing data as it becomes available.”
Some scientists have cautioned that Marschalek’s theory is one among many, and that further evidence is needed to substantiate his claims.
“There is evidence missing to show the causal chain from the splice . . . of the spike protein to the thrombosis events,” said Johannes Oldenburg, professor of transfusion medicine at the university of Bonn. “This is still a hypothesis that needs to be proven by experimental data.”
Marschalek said he had presented his lab’s findings to the German government’s Paul-Ehrlich Institute and to the country’s advisory body on vaccination and immunisation.
“They were surprised by our findings because no one was thinking about the splice problem,” he said.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 04:31:35 PM

door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections [...] spike protein biological weapons [...] trade their lives for beer and donuts [...] jail time (government sector) [...]  Kinetic (military sector)

Huh If you want any of these conspiracies to gain some traction, you will at some point need to supply some supporting evidence. Or at least some donuts.
I must commend you on your attempts to hide actual information from forum members. Your methods are possibly the best methods to peacefully attempt to devalue the truth in the eyes of others. But...

I have to thank you. Many people don't look at the OP a real lot. They get right into the last post and pick up what they are going to say right there. So, thanks for the advertising. BTW, don't you think that franky1 actually does this a bit better than you? Or do you have a niche area in the way he does it... one that you are trying to become professional at?

blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people.

I've no idea why you're suddenly fixated on the phrase 'spike protein'... but it's certainly true that those who refuse to be vaccinated are actively preventing effective herd immunity, and so some of them are, as a direct result of their own actions (or inaction), infecting and killing people. This is perfectly logical. Don't make me get the data out again. Anti-vaxxers are also working hard to ensure that lockdowns, masks, and other restrictions remain in place - which is odd, as they are supposedly against these things.

Anyway, must try harder. Let's see what the next all-bold evidence-free conspiracy thread looks like.

What? You have no idea why I am fixated on spike proteins? How about you have no idea about what's really going on in the real world?

Perhaps you haven't looked really deeply. The people who show the science in the stats are the anti-vaxxers. And the stats don't say what you say.

Oh sure, they might say it on the outside, but they don't say it in the deep science that the anti-vaxxers use. Like for instance, herd immunity was here by March or April 2020 if not earlier, throughout almost the whole USA. But do you know what that herd immunity wasn't? It wasn't vaccine herd immunity. It was natural herd immunity. And it was the hospitals, the medical leaders, the medical lack of using working cures, and later the vaccine, that killed most of the people who died with natural herd immunity.

As long as you listen to the lies of the medical leaders, the media and the government, rather than finding out what is really going on, you will keep on failing in your silliness.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:59:37 PM

the deep science that the anti-vaxxers use.

Apologies, I wasn't aware that they used science.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:48:53 AM

Apologies accepted. You are forgiven. I'm happy that you are learning.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:53:10 AM

I guess you missed the MIT 'infiltration' report.  Here's another run-down:

https://www.thecognitiveman.com/ce/covid-19/mit-researchers-infiltrate-anti-maskers-and-are-stunned-to-discover-they-do-science/

“Anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how
   scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naive realism
   about the ‘objective’ truth of public health data.

Nicely said, MIT.

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:53:24 PM

herd immunity was here by March or April 2020 if not earlier, throughout almost the whole USA. But do you know what that herd immunity wasn't? It wasn't vaccine herd immunity. It was natural herd immunity. And it was the hospitals, the medical leaders, the medical lack of using working cures, and later the vaccine, that killed most of the people who died with natural herd immunity.
Okaaay. So the people who had acquired immunity, and went into hospitals to be killed by 'the medical'... why did they go into hospital if they were totally fine? I mean, presumably they had symptoms of something, in order to need hospitalisation, right? What gave them the symptoms? Chemtrails? 5G? 'forked-tongued anti-human demon Bill Gates'? What was it?

you will keep on failing in your silliness.

---

I guess you missed the MIT 'infiltration' report.

You can accuse someone of being naive if they believe a single report that flies in the face of all available evidence... but you're on less solid ground when there are vast quantities of data from numerous studies around the world, from different countries, universities, official bodies, all independent of one another. Here are a few examples of studies that conclude that masks are useful:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/11/20-3003_article
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/11/23/937173060/mask-mandates-work-to-slow-spread-of-coronavirus-kansas-study-finds
https://gh.bmj.com/content/5/5/e002794
https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/mSphere.00637-20

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:26:18 PM

As long as you listen to the lies of the medical leaders, the media and the government, rather than finding out what is really going on, you will keep on failing in your silliness.

you must be crazy, there are many people who are taking vaccines every day and thanks to the vaccines they are taking it will be possible to save lives, I hope you are not discouraging your friends and relatives not to vaccinate, do not talk this nonsense around people in the real world because you're just contributing to more people not getting vaccinated and that's not a good thing. if you don't agree with the vaccines then why don't you try to be vaccinated and then leave a review about how it went when you were vaccinated or then do the test staying in the hospital where covid patients are hospitalized without any protection equipment and see if you won't get covid and test the sensation of being breathless, the sensation of losing smell, the sensation of receiving oxygen and thinking: I'm going to die... ". I don't know what disease I had, but last year I ended up in the hospital because I ran out of air and with all symptoms of covid, in my country they still didn't do covid tests so I can't say what I had, but it was a very bad feeling, I hadn't been sick for 20 years, but that day I thought: I'm going to die , I couldn't smell it, I wasn't breathing well, my lungs were throbbing and my heart was beating very little. We have to be vaccinated, we have to reduce as much as possible the number of people with covid so as not to overload hospitals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 04:52:25 PM

One of the problems with vaccines is the long term damage done by the adjuvants, and it can take 20 years for the damage to become apparent. Pro-vaxers need to consider why it is recommended that healthy people should be vaccinated, and not the sick. It's because healthy people can handle a 20-50% reduction in  their immunity, and they can restore this in 3-5 weeks. This is the time when vaccinated is claimed to be effective, but the reality is that the body has just reverted to natural immunity. Virologists have been wondering why they are so many variants now, and there were very few in the past 90 years when we have been exposed to corona viruses. Some have formed the opinion that the synthetic viruses in the vaccines have encouraged these mutations, and because they are unnatural, they are harder for the body to control quickly.

All of this information is available to anyone who is prepared to read the unedited and non-redacted research papers that are unpublished in the MSM. It is also obvious if you think about the pharma companies' own reports, and read the lists of vaccine contents.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:31:01 PM

I keep coming back to this thread, in case we revert to phase 2 at any point. I don't want to miss the free beer and donuts.
However the thread title remains unaltered; it appears we're still in phase 3. Bitterly disappointed. But I'll check back again in a week or so.

vaccinated is claimed to be effective, but the reality is that the body has just reverted to natural immunity.
Smallpox.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: