Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Exchange - frozen my account  (Read 74 times)
dogedoge737 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 06:55:21 AM

I have an account at yobit in 2017, in 2018 I once made a DOGE deposit there, more than 2 million doge from Indodax Exchanger.

This is proof of my deposit there
txid: 31228a13f5775154f003ce2aa8918001188e009ab8c802858b7608f7fc33ae7b

At Yobit Exchange there was an investbox offer that made me interested in making a deposit there, after my deposit entered my DOGE into their investbox, at that time I was doing a periodic login there, everything was fine, after that I never logged in again.

in 2021 i remember that on yobit i have an account , when i try to open it they reject my 2fa authenticator , the system refuses with the reason my 2fa is wrong.

I asked them about this, I want to try resetting 2fa, their reason is that this facility is no longer available, resetting 2fa can't be done, I've never reset 2fa so far and I'm restricted to login.

I've had many conversations through tickets only given the same answer without a solution.

Reset 2fa is limited, login using 2fa is rejected, does this include fraud from Yobit Exchanger.

In this discussion is a proof of Yobit Exchanger SCAM or not.

My 2fa status is active and I never change it.

If it's true that Yobit Exchanger is not a SCAM exchange, please prove it to me, open my account, don't freeze my account.

Below is my account name
Nickname : HL12301

I have contacted Yobit Support many times, but their service is very slow.

If you are proven innocent, open my account, if you don't do that it is proven that you have committed fraud against users' accounts.

this is where all will be answered, I am really waiting for your answer YOBIT EXCHANGER.
maisao1991
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

TheStandard

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 12:08:32 AM

I have to say this is a very crappy exchange, often incorrectly locking user accounts, I had the same situation as you and had to give up my account and I contacted support continuous support for 5 to 6 months and unable to do anything. so people should avoid using such unsecured exchanges. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:35:02 PM

Sorry about your loss but you should have known better never to use an exchange as your wallet, especially not Yobit, One of the worst exchanges with the shittiest customer support I have ever witnessed.

Have you tried this option? - https://yobit.net/en/2faoff/

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██