Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Statue in Hungary  (Read 762 times)
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 06:24:33 PM

It appears that Hungary already has a statue of an anonymous character wearing a cloaked hoodie. There is a full-size bronze statue that depicts "Anonymous" at the
That is interesting and it appears it was dedicated to anonymous notary of Hungrian King Bela III - Anonymus Bele regis notarius, you can see that written in stone.
I know other countries around that world that have statues for unknown soldiers and heroes also, so we can see the symbolism with Satoshi as our own hero Wink

Yes, you are right. After doing more research I had to give my post a little more context. Budapest has some really interesting things to offer.

As for our "hero," Satoshi, I expect more to come like this around the world. Bitcoin has made financial independence possible for many; I'm sure at least some will wish to pay tribute to the creator in some way.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 07:17:55 PM

But the way that Satoshi delivers the messages and how he chose the name Satoshi which is a masculine Japanese name, I mean does he or she really have to go to such length to throw away the scent? Plus it's a hooded statue so it's pretty much a unisex since any gender can wear a hoodie.
when I looked at the satoshi statue wearing the hoodie I saw a figure that couldn't be guessed whether it was a woman or a man. the maker of the statue must know that satoshi is a true anonymous, there is no definite report whether he/she is a woman or a man but what is certain is that satoshi has changed the world with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:45:32 PM

Statue looks awesomely clean and nice but it doesn't seem to resemble any of the Satoshi images that flooded the Internet and in which we seem to be familiar with out there.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:45:53 PM

Statue looks awesomely clean and nice but it doesn't seem to resemble any of the Satoshi images that flooded the Internet and in which we seem to be familiar with out there.

Since Satoshi's true identity has never been verified nor revealed, none of these images mean anything. According to media reports, the sculptors purposely textured the statue's undefined face with a mirror-like finish in order to convey the idea that "we are all Satoshi". I like that idea for a number of reasons. Art is very much about nuance and symbolism. And Satoshi, as symbolized by the statue, represents the global community of Bitcoin users.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:52:27 PM

Since Satoshi's true identity has never been verified nor revealed, none of these images mean anything. According to media reports, the sculptors purposely textured the statue's undefined face with a mirror-like finish in order to convey the idea that "we are all Satoshi". I like that idea for a number of reasons. Art is very much about nuance and symbolism. And Satoshi, as symbolized by the statue, represents the global community of Bitcoin users.

Of course I'm fully aware of that, just thinking out loud and wondering if this Satoshi will ever get to reveal his identity.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 05:14:46 PM

I love the idea of the sculptors to make it as bronze and reflect on whoever looks at it, technically, we can all claim ourselves as "Satoshi", quite true, technically, we all hold an amout of BTC, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't only stick to one definition, also, I wonder how big this statue is?
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:47:25 PM

I saw this post in this forum few months ago, and that’s how I got to know that there was a statue of satoshi nakamoto in Hungary. Then As of recently, this month, I saw a news that the statue has been unveiled.

Satoshi nakamoto did a good thing for us and it’s really nice to see his work being appreciated by people.and the quote that says that we all are satoshi nakamoto goes to show that we are all equal in this community. With a recognition like this, a lot of people will get to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, and they will get to know who’s Satoshi Nakamotois, because the news will carry this everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: