Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Announcement- Bitcoin Eco: An environmentally sustainable Bitcoin  (Read 1047 times)
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

Bitcoin Eco - Environmentally Sustainable

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:09:28 PM

Look, another shitcoin coming out of the sewers and claiming it can out do at least 1/20th of what the Bitcoin network has achieved so far  Grin
I bet this shitcoin won't live to see the next bull run.

For fuck's sake, if you are dreaming of creating a better coin, start by using an original name for your coin. Not the nonsense of naming coin names like Bitcoin Eco, Bitcoin green, Bitcoin water or Bitcoin whatever. You really look so stupid doing such, but you don't see it anyway.

Yet here you are trolling. We know we are onto something when haters take the time to spout off nonsense. If this was indeed a shitcoin you would have not taken the time to post.
Your post was 92 words and 492 characters. A lot of energy for nothing right? If we are crawling from the sewer you are obviously down here sloshing around in it? Your gonna look really stupid in the not so distant future for the nasty little words you type.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:58:01 PM

~

It took you a whole week to come up with those 479 characters? Damn, you must be really struggling out there!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:32:47 PM

~

It took you a whole week to come up with those 479 characters? Damn, you must be really struggling out there!

Been busy working . You know that thing productive decent people do? Sorry don't troll the internet looking for people and project to put down

Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:36:28 AM

This is a meaningful project. Whether there is an official telegram group and Twitter, I want to know more about it and continue to pay attention.
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 02:32:45 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 02:55:43 PM by Bitcoin-Eco

This is a meaningful project. Whether there is an official telegram group and Twitter, I want to know more about it and continue to pay attention.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Means so much to hear some positive feedback. We currently do not have a twitter or telegram. As a very new community we wanted to start off using decentralized communication so we went with Qortal. Currently we established a "group chat" on  Qortal decentralized internet .It's a true p2p technology with no  centralized control . If you prefer true privacy chat  get the Qortal Core and UI here. Then you navigate to Group Management. Scroll down and find "bitcoin eco" press the join icon. Then navigate to your Q-chat and you will see the decentralized  bitcoin eco community chat group . You can find more info here https://qortal.org/

primaris

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:55:41 AM
Merited by decodx (1), Bitcoin-Eco (1)

I’m generally very supportive of all crypto projects as I believe in a more decentralized society. As a person who loves and believes in the democratizing power of BTC, I regret to say that I am not a fan of this particular project. For what it’s worth, I’m not going to impugne the motives of the project’s developer, but there are two main reasons that I’m not going to take part in this one:

1) The idea that burning 1BTC in exchange for 1 unit of this new coin holds a reasonable value proposition is lunacy on its face; and,

2) I genuinely believe that this is a solution in search of a non existent problem. BTC does not need to be replaced (obviously I don’t believe that this project could ever achieve that even if the need existed). The anti crypto / pro CBDC demagogues already erroneously cite environmental concerns as a reason to oppose crypto, and we don’t need that sort of rubbish from inside the community. Crypto, and BTC specifically, are not a threat to the environment. If people are concerned about the pollution generated by the generation of electricity, then by all means, go invent a functional and economical renewable energy source. Don’t blame BTC. As a miner, if I could operate near a hydroelectric source, or use some other renewable source of energy, I would; it would increase the profitability of my machines! The incentive already exists.

Let’s not pretend that BTC mining is a serious power consumer compared to other industries either please. The entirety of the BTC mining industry’s power consumption is a veritable drop in the ocean, never mind the proverbial bucket. As I said, solution in search of a problem.
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:02:33 PM

I’m generally very supportive of all crypto projects as I believe in a more decentralized society. As a person who loves and believes in the democratizing power of BTC, I regret to say that I am not a fan of this particular project. For what it’s worth, I’m not going to impugne the motives of the project’s developer, but there are two main reasons that I’m not going to take part in this one:

1) The idea that burning 1BTC in exchange for 1 unit of this new coin holds a reasonable value proposition is lunacy on its face; and,

2) I genuinely believe that this is a solution in search of a non existent problem. BTC does not need to be replaced (obviously I don’t believe that this project could ever achieve that even if the need existed). The anti crypto / pro CBDC demagogues already erroneously cite environmental concerns as a reason to oppose crypto, and we don’t need that sort of rubbish from inside the community. Crypto, and BTC specifically, are not a threat to the environment. If people are concerned about the pollution generated by the generation of electricity, then by all means, go invent a functional and economical renewable energy source. Don’t blame BTC. As a miner, if I could operate near a hydroelectric source, or use some other renewable source of energy, I would; it would increase the profitability of my machines! The incentive already exists.

Let’s not pretend that BTC mining is a serious power consumer compared to other industries either please. The entirety of the BTC mining industry’s power consumption is a veritable drop in the ocean, never mind the proverbial bucket. As I said, solution in search of a problem.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with such class and poise. A lot of people on this forum have forgot how to disagree with someone in a productive fashion. We are all in pursuit of our own truth. Your truth does not take you down the path of Bitcoin Eco. We respect that 100%. Does not mean we disagree on everything. Both share the love for decentralization of society. We both seem to love blockchain and crypto technology. If we where to sit down for tea. We would become  friends over mutual shared interest.  Conversation would be effortless and we would share so many similarities in our passions.  Thank you again for sharing your opinion is such a positive way and even if we disagree on certain talking points. We are all here for the promise of a better tomorrow. Even if we don’t share the same outlooks. We all subscribe to the freedom of a decentralized free society. Your account is very new but you have an amazing quality about you.. Allow us to share some merit with you. The way you disagree with such integrity is merit worthy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: