Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $MRCR | Mercor Finance Official Thread 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 158 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 03:35:29 PM

MERCOR INFRASTRUCTURE

Mercor disrupts financial markets by building a bridge between algorithmic trading and every-day investors worldwide.

Mercor provides its users with the instruments to develop and the possibility to invest in what is known as the black box of trading, algorithmic trading. On the one hand, we supply developers with analytical tools, backtesting capabilities, and exclusive data. On the other hand, we make investing in algorithmic trading publicly accessible, by reducing entry barriers. With the power of the crowd, we create an environment in which no individual is restricted by expensive data or high entry barriers. We are supplying ordinary people with the tools previously only available to a handful of institutions.

We introduce you to the world of Mercor

Mercor will give ordinary traders the opportunity to directly invest in complex algorithms with no intervention of large institutional investors, through an accessible social platform focused on ease of use and education. Mercor aims to connect traders with development teams and their algorithms. Mercor will be accessible on all devices, providing our traders with the ability to profit from previously inaccessible markets.

We believe in the power of creative individuals to generate tremendous value with their self-built
algorithms, promoting teamwork and the creation of advanced algorithms making use of AI.
Mercor will give developers the chance to use our unique development environment called ‘Mercor Environment.’ This environment will provide developers with all the tools and computational power necessary to build AI-based algorithms. Creating an interactive and social environment in which thousands of developers can form teams and build together, testing and deploying their creations. The development of these algorithms will be supported by data, tools and tutorials (Mercor Academy), as well as pre-made functions and API’s. Developers will earn Mercor Tokens (MRCR) based on the success of their algorithm, the total Assets Under Management (AUM) and
their custom set commission fee.
An early-stage alpha version has currently been deployed and a private alpha testing phase has successfully concluded. The alpha environment has provided the mercor team with valuable feedback and functions as a Proof of Concept (PoC). The Mercor team is currently preparing the platform for widespread beta access.

We are committed to safety & security for our members and we believe this to be a strong positive step for our community.
We want to build community trust and confidence in the project leadership & are proud to deliver this next step in the evolution of Mercor!
Assure offers one the most robust and differentiated KYC services for projects in the crypto space and this is why we chose to work with Assure

🔥🚨 Mercor staking program growing rapidly on daily basis with over 2,500,000 tokens staked already and number is still growing! And with over 25% of the circulating supply locked, With an incredible APY of more than 200% 💢

1️⃣  Visit: https://staking.mercor.finance/

2️⃣  Connect your wallet

3️⃣  Approve MRCR contract

4️⃣  Enter a minimum amount of 7500 tokens

5️⃣  Press Stake

BUY & TRADE $MRCR
Mercor will democratize certain aspects of the platform, which will give Mercor token holders
certain benefits and rights. The MRCR token will be used throughout the platform for multiple use
cases. Examples are given below on how this will work.

● Algorithm fees set by developers
● Trading fees paid by investors
● Staking pools & rewards
● Development environment - acquiring and using trading tools
● Access to signal tools

TRACK $MRCR MARKET GROWTH HERE

Mercor Decentralized Finance

Decentralized Finance or DeFi has been the latest development in blockchain. The DeFi market has experienced massive growth throughout 2020 and has seen continued growth and use cases in 2021. Mercor is taking DeFi to the next level by combining it with algorithmic trading. This allows users to make algorithmic trades directly from their wallet without any centralized body holding onto their assets. DeFi is at the core of the Mercor platform and hence driving the token utility and value of MRCR.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 03:35:55 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2021, 02:02:43 PM by Badmanthought

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 03:36:08 PM

Reserved
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 11:45:42 PM

The IDO and Private sell seems get very good result for this project https://twitter.com/MercorFinance/status/1397636594379669504
I guess just waiting for the good news to be listed on some exchanges. Then I also saw the token that was reserved for marketing, has it been completed or not? It should be a good opportunity to do it at this time, so that the name of this project will gradually rise and will give good impact to listing progress.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pictureme

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:30:38 AM

I've bought some Tokens for staking purpose but having some challenges in staking it, I read from the OP that minimum stake amount is 7500, and I type in 21,000 and when I click on the stake button 🔘 it refused to initiate. Is there something wrong with the staking?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 06:11:05 PM

I've bought some Tokens for staking purpose but having some challenges in staking it, I read from the OP that minimum stake amount is 7500, and I type in 21,000 and when I click on the stake button 🔘 it refused to initiate. Is there something wrong with the staking?
I think you should take your complaint to their telegram group, I see the admin is actively helping users to deal with staking issues. https://t.me/mercorfinanceann
Minimum staking is 7500, that's very true, you should be able to stake once everything is correct.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 07:09:20 AM

Staking is working, you should try type 21000 instead, and not 21,000.
This will work

The IDO and Private sell seems get very good result for this project https://twitter.com/MercorFinance/status/1397636594379669504
I guess just waiting for the good news to be listed on some exchanges. Then I also saw the token that was reserved for marketing, has it been completed or not? It should be a good opportunity to do it at this time, so that the name of this project will gradually rise and will give good impact to listing progress.

Please refer to the Telegram group for answer to your question, or message t.me/miles_mercor
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 05:27:04 PM

This will work

Please refer to the Telegram group for answer to your question, or message t.me/miles_mercor

Lots of questions from people who are interested in the project they like to join the project telegram group. But at least you can also answer or provide definite information here.

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 06:39:28 PM

This will work

Lots of questions from people who are interested in the project they like to join the project telegram group. But at least you can also answer or provide definite information here.

Yes sure, I made reference to Telegram in case of quicker response/support from Dev team.  And I also try to provide support here as possible as I can
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:27:27 AM

Guys when I start to staking mercor, can I withdraw everytime I want or they are going to be locked for a certain amount of time?
Usala

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 02:29:05 PM

Guys when I start to staking mercor, can I withdraw everytime I want or they are going to be locked for a certain amount of time?

According to the information i gotten from the Telegram group, staking should be available in few days from now, we're all waiting for it, you're not alone on this boat 🚢
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:56:45 PM

🎊 TIME FOR SOME FUN 🎊

🔹 A dip in the market won’t cause for sad faces in the Mercor community because

We are launching our first MEME CONTEST

It’s time for you to bring out your best meme-making skills!

🔹 How it works:

https://link.medium.com/7RZNJOWZWgb

1️⃣ Make a meme of your choice featuring something positive about Mercor.

2️⃣ Follow us on Twitter — https://twitter.com/MercorFinance

3️⃣ and Telegram — https://t.me/mercorofficial

4️⃣ Tweet out your meme with @Mercor $MCMR and #MercorMemes #MercorMovement

🔹 Four winners will be selected based on the quality of the meme at our discretion. Our Twitter will also retweet all winning memes.

🏆 Of course, there are REWARDS 🏆

🎗 Our four favorite memes will receive their very own rewards🎗

🥇 1st place — $300 USDT

🥈🥉🏅 3 Runner ups — $100 USDT

❗️ SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 16th, 7 pm UTC ❗️

🔥Let your creativity run wild and we look forward to seeing all of your entertaining memes! 🔥
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 06:13:13 PM

According to the information i gotten from the Telegram group, staking should be available in few days from now, we're all waiting for it, you're not alone on this boat 🚢
Now the staking is already up, see this tweet https://twitter.com/MercorFinance/status/1401882944998871042
Seems to be getting more and more crowded, now it has grown to 4.2M MRCR tokens locked at there. Looks like people are happy in hunting for the big APY.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓