Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know  (Read 204 times)
haleema (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 06:15:20 PM

I want 100$ per day for bitcoin mining approximately, how much investment in hardware, whats daily expense, here electricity one unit price is 3$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:14:24 PM

I want 100$ per day for bitcoin mining approximately, how much investment in hardware, whats daily expense, here electricity one unit price is 3$.
Learn to use the profit calculator
https://asictrade.com/calc.html/SHA-256/

You need to buy 5 ASICs Whatsminer M30S (112TH)
Look at their cost in your country or calculate the cost of analogs. (560TH)
What does electricity one unit price mean?
The cost of electricity is usually indicated at 1 kilowatt per hour (USD/KWh)
The profit will change depending on the bitcoin price and the hashrate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:55:47 AM

Keep in mind that there is something called difficulty. Your daily profit will be dependant on the price of BTCUSD and the difficulty.

What is difficulty? Well when more and more people start to mine, the profits need to be equally split with the hashrate. So if in the future there are twice as many people mining and price of BTCUSD hasn't change your profit of $100 USD will become $50. Nothing you can do. This is why its becoming more and more difficult for small miners to mine for profit.

Before you invest please do research. This isn't a get rich quick scheme as it once was in the past.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:03:24 AM

Even if you manage to build one your 100$ will slowly go down in months because of rising in mining difficulty, I'd advice you to build GPU mining instead of ASIC miners for bitcoin mining because you can easily add more cards to your rigs to maximize your profits after some months

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sputnik_

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:24:02 AM

Is it just me or has this place turned into noob fest we see over at nicehash reddit.

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:30:39 AM

You will need to get 10 pieces of rtx3080, they do 94MH per day and that's 9.3$ presently times 10, but mate this is going to cost you alot, when I said a lot I meant big money cos a single rtx3080 is over 2000$ per GPU so do the math

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:19:24 AM

Is it just me or has this place turned into noob fest we see over at nicehash reddit.

It is normal, if the price go up, every dude think he must start with mining  Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:05:12 PM

No it’s definitely not new. I have a very good top indicator that is when I login into bitcointalk and head to the mining section and see brand New accounts asking how they can mine “Bitcoin on their MacBook” or how “They can mine crypto’s on their iPhone”. That’s usually a definite giveaway that we are near a top.

There are so many videos and tutorials on YouTube these days that take you step by step and it’s all you need to watch whether to get in or not but people don’t bother to watch those or do research. The usually just go out and buy $10k’s of computer equipment on Newegg pretty much maxing out their credit cards and a few weeks later they realize that mining isn’t a get rich scheme as they assumed.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:01:14 PM

No it’s definitely not new. I have a very good top indicator that is when I login into bitcointalk and head to the mining section and see brand New accounts asking how they can mine “Bitcoin on their MacBook” or how “They can mine crypto’s on their iPhone”. That’s usually a definite giveaway that we are near a top.

There are so many videos and tutorials on YouTube these days that take you step by step and it’s all you need to watch whether to get in or not but people don’t bother to watch those or do research. The usually just go out and buy $10k’s of computer equipment on Newegg pretty much maxing out their credit cards and a few weeks later they realize that mining isn’t a get rich scheme as they assumed.
Yes exactly. I couldnt explain it to my friends. They are asking what gpu to buy? im saying please wait, they got mad at me they think that i dont want them to start mining.and most funny thing 1400-2000$ they act normal price for rtx 3070 Smiley
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 06:27:50 AM

Yes exactly. I couldnt explain it to my friends. They are asking what gpu to buy? im saying please wait, they got mad at me they think that i dont want them to start mining.and most funny thing 1400-2000$ they act normal price for rtx 3070 Smiley
Almost same story here 😂 I have two friends who asked me if it's the best time to build mining rigs and I said no unless you can get GPU for MSRP price which is not possible anymore and they still went ahead to buy gtx1660 for 800$, sometimes you just have to let people satisfy themselves

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 02:33:26 PM

I told people maybe 6-12 months ago to get into mining. Because the GPUs were more reasonable and the difficulty was more stable with price at the time.

The issue was that most of them weren’t interest because “I will only make $0.50 a day per GPU”? Most people wanted to make like $10 a day per GPU and they wanted to have like 100 GPUs. So $1000 a day profit they would be happy with. $50 a day they weren’t.

Issue is that many people became rich who mined BTC about a decade ago and they want those profits. They didn’t want to play around and only make $1 a day with 2 GPUs.

Now they all want to get into mining because they looked at mining calculators showing $10 a day in profits. I told them you can’t buy GPUs anywhere at decent prices.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 754

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 08:04:37 AM

One more thread with one more man, that decided to become rich easily. After buying equipment he will be surprised why the profit less than he decided. Later we`ll see new thread "mining is unprofitable". All as usual.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2021, 01:25:29 PM

Some very useful information for you HERE ( just click on " HERE" ) Smiley

You really need to understand a few basic things about mining / possible profit calculation / what is mining difficulty / current exchange rates ....

Absolutely not clear what do you mean , when you saying "here electricity one unit price is 3$ " if you mean 1 KWH is 3$ , then you must to forget about mining once and forever !!!!

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: