Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Raspberry pi developers. Blockchain custom kernal developers WANTED  (Read 97 times)
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

Bitcoin Eco - Environmentally Sustainable

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 09:12:43 PM

Looking to add some developers to help out with  Raspberry pi  Blockchain custom kernals .Compensations equates to competence. Let me know your qualifications and rate. Lets get to work and build something exceptional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:32:09 PM

This sounds interesting, I like building custom linux kernels and hardware engineering in general. Do you have a Telegram ID?

Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:22:32 AM

This sounds interesting, I like building custom linux kernels and hardware engineering in general. Do you have a Telegram ID?

The project your skills would be used for is Bitcoin Eco. We have a Discord. Very new.. Announced yesterday. The official ANN is in my signature . Looking forward to seeing your skill set.

shinohai

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:35:19 PM

The project your skills would be used for is Bitcoin Eco. We have a Discord. Very new.. Announced yesterday. The official ANN is in my signature . Looking forward to seeing your skill set.

Oh I see this is a Proof-Of-Stake "Bitcoin killer" project, so actually don't think I'm interested.  Cheesy

Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:38:28 PM

Oh I see this is a Proof-Of-Stake "Bitcoin killer" project, so actually don't think I'm interested.  Cheesy

Nope not a Bitcoin Killer. Evolve Bitcoin. You really don't have to like the project to work on its tools. its a paying gig. No worries. The pay is in BTC if you are worried  Cheesy Wink

shinohai

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:40:57 PM

Nope not a Bitcoin Killer. Evolve Bitcoin. You really don't have to like the project to work on its tools. its a paying gig. No worries. The pay is in BTC if you are worried  Cheesy Wink

BTC always best for things of this nature, even as is.

Why PoS? Sure I'll build ya some custom arm kernels, and love running small boards via solar. But consensus algorithm change is hefty.

Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:41:17 PM

Can be interesting. I need more details and have many questions. Which way we can start communication?
Regards.

Join our Discord . Might want to read the GreenPaper

Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:45:58 PM

BTC always best for things of this nature, even as is.

Why PoS? Sure I'll build ya some custom arm kernels, and love running small boards via solar. But consensus algorithm change is hefty.
POS allows for better faster and more Energy efficient Bitcoin. We can do everything Bitcoin can do but faster and just as secure with using only 5 watts

abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 07:22:20 AM

Looking to add some developers to help out with  Raspberry pi  Blockchain custom kernals .Compensations equates to competence. Let me know your qualifications and rate. Lets get to work and build something exceptional.

Now that's something cool out there, please explain what is your plan .

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
Troy_crypto_genius

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 01:03:09 PM

Hi,
Hope you are doing well

I have +6 year of experience with Raspberry pi and Blockchain development
You can contact me on skype or email me to review previous projects and discuss about your requirement

Email : troy at cisinlabs dot com

Thanks
Troy w
Bitcoin-Eco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:18:58 PM

Hi,
Hope you are doing well

I have +6 year of experience with Raspberry pi and Blockchain development
You can contact me on skype or email me to review previous projects and discuss about your requirement

Email : troy at cisinlabs dot com

Thanks
Troy w

Thank you . Will be reaching out shortly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: