Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amepay Team Back Cheat Hunters Again  (Read 286 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 08:15:46 AM

Good decision, but come to the reality now. Let me know how many participants come here to support you? If you can take action against them out of the forum then it would be nice, but it's not easy to convince all the participants. I have experience when I have been fighting with BQT for participant's rewards. I haven't noticed the response from the participants. Something like that was my plan. Anti-campaign should run against the project who hasn't been rewarding participants after a successful fundraising. At least I will support such as Anti-campaign. So some other projects would learn as well.
at first all the participants agreed to support me but in the last few days they seemed to give up and now on telegram there are no more complaints because if the participant takes action the manager says he will delete it from the sheet list

Someone create another thread complaining with AMEPAY which doesn't pay their bounty participants and for lasting this long seems they are not afraid on the consequences they made maybe you should start to move on guys since for sure you will get a lot of stress hunting them. For those supporters or planning to buy their token better they think twice since this issue is a red flag and let this set a warning since looks like there's shady things happening on that company.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7808

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 04:09:46 PM

Well that's for the best ... this whole situation will benefit those who ignore the red tags. As I have already said many times that "Promising your community more than others promise is a common practice for shit projects". Such projects are aimed at people who do not understand or do not want to take cryptocurrency too seriously.  Wink

And don't forget that from the very beginning the Amepay team resorted to bumping their thread (read the OP's feedback). Therefore, I do not even see the point of delving deeper into the study of this project, since even with the naked eye you can see that this is shit, not a project.
This shit will never be added to Binance, otherwise I will delete my account on this exchange, as far as liquidity is concerned, [...] As for the bounty pool, it makes no sense to talk about it, since such an insignificant volume under no circumstances can affect the price. Unless there is some nominal director behind the project who gave all the money raised to the real owners of this scam. For this reason, and delays in payments, in general, I want to say that this is a long-known fraud scheme.
They don't care ... they got what they wanted, which was the money (read the quote below). Perhaps a year, their website and support service will be available, but after the formal timing expires, you will notice that their social media accounts will become unavailable, (I believe that their last announcement will be a message that they are moving to a new domain or something like that). In short, anyone reading this should immediately sell this shitty coin and exchange all the proceeds for Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 11:15:51 PM

Someone create another thread complaining with AMEPAY which doesn't pay their bounty participants and for lasting this long seems they are not afraid on the consequences they made maybe you should start to move on guys since for sure you will get a lot of stress hunting them. For those supporters or planning to buy their token better they think twice since this issue is a red flag and let this set a warning since looks like there's shady things happening on that company.

Obviously, they don't want to pay their bounty hunters because they know that they are going to dump it, the price is dropping and the company is losing its reputation here, there are many investors here who are very much aware of Amepay's situation, this company will not take off and will soon become a shitcoin if I'm a bounty hunter and they sent me my coin I'm going to dump it right away.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: