Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed out on coins like SafeMoon? 💎$SAFEJUPITER 💎 is your next chance!  (Read 104 times)
carlosssss (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:21:25 PM

**USEFUL LINKS**:

Telegram: https://t.me/safejupitercoin

**Welcome to $SafeJupiter**

You've heard of $SAFEMOON millionaires right? You've read about all kinds of coin millionaires and you're FURIOUS because you've missed those?
Think it’s too late?

**It’s not.**
Don't worry, we’ve got the solution.

If you didn't get a chance earlier, this is it. We are a public team motivated by the meme currency craze, with the goal of demonstrating to everyone that marketing is the most important aspect of the crypto sector.

**Tokenomics**

Total Supply: 420,069,420,069

Burn: 6,900,000,000

Liquidity Pool: 300,000,000,000

Presale: 370,000,000,000

**Community Driven**

$SAFEJUPITER is entirely community-driven, and each member is responsible for ensuring the project's success. In theory, each user is an equal owner and contributor to the network.

**SAFE**:
To make sure that your investment is safe, ownership of the contract will be renounced at launch and a comprehensive security audit was also done.Plus,we’ve uploaded our faces on the website.(We know it is not much but hey, it is a start.)

**REWARD**:
With every transaction (Buying or Selling): 2% of the transaction’s value is distributed to holders. 3% is forwarded to the marketing / dev wallet.

Sit back, relax, and watch your $SAFEJUPITER balance grow.
HOW TO BUY $SAFEJUPITER

✅ Buy on PancakeSwap(v2): https://exchange.pancakeswap.com/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x93825187bc4734ff186520cdb9c2a9e9671f50b5

✅ BcsScan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x93825187bc4734ff186520cdb9c2a9e9671f50b5

✅ Chart: https://bogged.finance/swap?token=0x93825187bc4734ff186520cdb9c2a9e9671f50b5
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:34:23 PM

is it next speculation to gain profits or get rekt again? if we have anoter coins with strong fundamental or product,i think no need to invest in project that will identified as shit coins. we must care with our money , dont spend it to useless project meanwhile you have many option with major altcoin.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 01:53:33 AM

i would rather have the real use case of the project via my own research. The numerous projects floating on the space now calls for investors to commit enough time to research as loads of these projects will proffer solutions to the world but it should be at the soul discretion of the investor to decide whether to invest in it or not.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:48:20 PM

My eyes hurt to see so many safe safe tokens popping up after the popularity of safemoon. Keep in mind that coins/tokens like this are not recommended for long-term holding, so don't expect more, be wise before investing. Find out how to detect coins that have the potential to scam/rug to minimize risk if you like to buy shitcoin.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:58:19 PM

No thanks pal. I'd rather focus my attention and precious time on well established, popular and legitimate altcoins out there that actually has reputable developers behind them having great use case that greatly contributes to this industry and with the worldwide crypto currency adoption. I have already learned my lesson well with all these new projects nowadays that only scam people or dump on beginners. These type of things just aren't my cup of tea anymore. Not that I want to generalize, just saying that most of new projects are as is. Hence, I don't bother anymore.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:00:49 PM

Thank you so much but safemoon is more than enough. There might not be another shitcoin like this one. I do believe your coin was a shitcoin dude.
We know it so well about there are lots of scam coins these days.
It seems like this coin just another money grabber coin. This coin will be dead as soon as possible. I suspect this one as potentially next scam coin.
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:04:28 PM

If you aren't ready to lose it all do not invest in meme coins, look around you opportunities from safemoon and shiba inu won't be around forever intact it's no more right now because we don't need this type of coins in crypto space, they have no real use cases that can help the world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:15:46 PM

I see meme tokens are still in vogue, I actually missed a lot, do you think this project is worth paying attention to :?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:23:10 PM

What works for A may not work B, just because some people get lucky with safemoon don't mean it will continue that way, project like this should be given a lot of thought before taking any step, it is easy to get rekt chasing after PnD, there are better projects out there to invest on their sale,  ico drops is a good place to look.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀