Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are MEME Coins A NEW Trend  (Read 1415 times)
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:24:53 AM

Memes are a product of today's crypto developments, offering quick gains on trades, but also a lot of downsides as i see it.
Its really become new trend nowadays, with alot of victim because they did not aware with what their follow.
For me, Meme coin is not my style to get profit, its too dangerous, the price going high and down so quick and sometimes rug pull happened and nothing we can do when its really happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:30:08 PM

Yes, it looks like you know who with some help.
However, it does not seem to me that this is a useful trend for cryptocurrencies, coins that can depreciate at any moment can seriously damage the reputation of a cryptocurrency.
I believe that people should know in advance all the necessary information about these coins and correctly assess the risks.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:04:32 PM

i never defend for meme coin, and it will danger for the industry. i observing several meme coins initially those have not fundamental,

there no chances to survival in case of long future. rich guys can invest here to fun and play with pump dump game. shiba inu given inspiration for those meme coin creator Grin
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:16:58 PM

~
If there is something that memes could be powerful at in a product, it would be mostly those advertisements that slightly changes the image for their own originality. Cheesy
Now to avoid going off-topic about it, there are many meme coins surely that are just gonna be copy pasted or purely carbon copy of another meme coin just for surely quick pump and dump schemes for the public. Celebrities would hype it up and their blind followers would throw money into it.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:23:04 PM

With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?

They did trend a few months ago but right now it slowly dies down. Although that there are some shillers out there who are promoting "come and go" low cap shitcoins, I just believe that they would start losing steam before the end of this year. Play-to-earn blockchain NFT games are the ones that are trending right nowadays like Axie Infinity due to it's awesome utility, long term use cases, etc.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:13:26 PM

The meme coins became a trend due to the dramatic rise of dogecoin in the cryptocurrency space as a meme coin that has no real use case but turned out to be a great investment for people.
The difference with the new meme coins is that, their creation seems more intentional and looks like an effort to make a mockery of cryptocurrencies.
I don't invest in any of the new meme coins as i believe none of them will be able to replicate dogecoin's success

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:51:27 PM

If you believe in meme coins then do what you want to do but still careful analysis will lead you to success, and some time ago many meme coins were created because of the high pump on DOGE, my advice is better to take short-term profits for coins like that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:59:58 PM

If you believe in meme coins then do what you want to do but still careful analysis will lead you to success, and some time ago many meme coins were created because of the high pump on DOGE, my advice is better to take short-term profits for coins like that.
When Elon hyped up that Doge then everything went to be on hype and seen new and old meme coins that float into the market and people had been crazy on purchasing those without
realizing or trying to look carefully about on the possible risk. The hype is gradually decreasing as of this moment as we dont see anymore news about meme coins or hypes about it
and if you do try to look at into their prices then it do starts to dump down which it isnt surprising or been a typical thing here on crypto that everything could be hyped up
and when its over then correction happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:22:59 PM

Memes are a product of today's crypto developments, offering quick gains on trades, but also a lot of downsides as i see it.
Its really become new trend nowadays, with alot of victim because they did not aware with what their follow.
For me, Meme coin is not my style to get profit, its too dangerous, the price going high and down so quick and sometimes rug pull happened and nothing we can do when its really happened.
it is truely as speculation assets , investors thiking they could earn huge profit by joining in this trend but unfortunately now most community concern on NFT gaming project that still have big cap to pumped. alot beginer invetors who didnt understand market manipulation be the victim of meme coin trend.

i never defend for meme coin, and it will danger for the industry. i observing several meme coins initially those have not fundamental,

there no chances to survival in case of long future. rich guys can invest here to fun and play with pump dump game. shiba inu given inspiration for those meme coin creator Grin
only gambler that invest in meme coins, it is clearly said has no utility and nothing to developt but they still involved on meme coin. soon or later they will loss their money and start complaining when it happen.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 11:00:40 PM

DOGE pumped inspired another dev team to build their own MEME project, and today we see alot meme coin launched now.Unfortunately hype is over now  and market trend changes to NFT gaming project.

only gambler that invest in meme coins, it is clearly said has no utility and nothing to developt but they still involved on meme coin. soon or later they will loss their money and start complaining when it happen.
maybe this person want to take small speculation to get huge profit in short time , and they should possible calculate the risk before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:10:22 PM

They're no longer in the trend.

After bitcoin and ethereum recovered, the meme coins got stopped in production by the developers that are leaning to its development which is getting the attention of investors.

Good thing that they've reduced in production because many are just losing their money on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:32:21 PM

With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?
Meme coins have flooded the entire crypto market, and most of them are running on BSC since its just like eth blockchain with lesser gas fees, from my point of view meme coins makes the crypto sphere crowded and it makes it feel like a joke, not forgetting the hundreds or thousands of investors who may have lost their money to one shit or the other, shitcoin makes the crypto industry look like a shit show honestly.

Also, most of these meme tokens are created for the sake of the dev team's pockets.
You will observe that most of them have actually no use case whatsoever.
Just riding the hype and trying their luck if they can follow the footsteps of SHIB.
But in my opinion, SHIB is slowly losing its grip as the price is going down.
Won't be surprised if in the very near future SHIB will be abandoned project.
So be very cautious when touching any meme token, their lifespan is very questionable.
Aadii8430

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:41:00 AM

Meme coin trend is almost gone now , it was a  short time trend which is no more , and i am happy that its gone  too soon ,it was not good for crypto market,  most of the meme coins are without usecases and any features and due to this meme trend also many new users start joining crypto industry which even don't know the meaning of cryptocurrency which was not good sign for crypto industry.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:38:39 AM

it seems that your answer in the last statement is interesting, the number of coin memes launched on various platforms will attract beginners to continue their game in digital currency, both in playing investment and in hunting for Airdrops. Among the many coin memes launched by SHIBA INU, it has now been widely discussed, hopefully the coin meme gets the highest value share among the many coin memes presented.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:48:14 AM

I see this condition was deliberately created by people who have interests, the current crypto condition only provides opportunities for a handful of people to invest, especially regarding BTC and ETH.

The presence of coin memes is the best solution today, there are various basic reasons, both solutions for beginners or for anyone. Meme coins also can't be considered bad or trash, dogecoin has saved them from trouble which is not good for meme coins.

In fact, I see coin memes as a gateway for beginners to start learning to invest at this time, considering the risk they get is not too big, this process only needs to be matured by beginners, so that further investments can be developed in any coin.

If taken it that way, learning process in how to pick the right project either long and short term investment,

with the help of memes newcomers will realize the danger inside this market, once they see the volatile movement

they will soone to review and research everything before they'll make thier investment. Risk is really high better to

understand that.
Luke Briggs

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:52:11 AM

Memecoins will not be a new trend, because most of everyone’s money is invested in valuable long-term coins. When everyone has extra money, they invest in memecoins.
However, there are also many scams in memecoins, which are high-risk and high-return coins. We must have a good control of the market, otherwise funds may be lost.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 08:07:05 AM

Currently, meme coins are part of the game because many believe buying meme coins will give 100x in a few months of course many investors want to buy meme coins in large numbers, in fact, it is very surprising that some new meme coins have gone viral, making investors dream that the price of meme coins will go up. and they are targeting a price of $ 1 like shiba inu many who dream to get millions of dollars from shiba inu I think dogecoin should reach a price of $ 1 in the future.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:52:48 AM

Yeah! That was meme coin trend in the June. Now it is NFT trend. Many people got 10x,100x profits from Meme Coins. I didn't get profit from that trend now I am trying to get full profit from this new trend.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 09:57:04 AM

Meme coin is like gamble when you put your moneybon it. And the fact that people love to gamble their money then invest it. Meme coins will not live long, exit scam will be there, its like you invest on Ponzi or HYIP back in the 2003. The only meme coin will be a live is Doge IMO.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:48:27 AM

since in pump doge coin by ellon through his tweet doge price rose significantly.since then, many coin memes have sprung up as if Dogecoin paved the way for coin memes to get on stage.but the appearance of this meme coin I think is only temporary because it does not have a clear project in the future and is only used as a means of refresing of conventional coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: