Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are MEME Coins A NEW Trend  (Read 1418 times)
Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 08:56:35 AM

I read an article on the Blockster about Top Five Meme Coins. Maybe someone would be interested in looking at it too https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1256_all-you-need-to-know-about-the-top-five-meme-coins.html
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 09:06:51 AM

I am sot sure that meme coins are the best decision for newbies. To my mind, it is better to start with something more reliable like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and other mainstream currencies. The thing is that when these assets are at peaks, investors look for something cheap. Usually, new projects are quite attractive. What comes to meme coins. There is no hype around them now. NFT-gaming now is much more popular.
The Concept itself it's not clear and didn't have real use case, Meme Coins Trend it's going to dead soon and only some coins will survive like Doge or Shiba and i really agree with you it's not wise to tell some newcomers to invest on Meme Coins especially new one, Much better to advice them buying or investing on some reliable Crypto like Bitcoin or Ethereum, It's our job to do this and tell the newcomers so they won't fall to a trap.
ljubomir821

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 10:37:24 AM

There is nothing serious about them and they are unpredictable. You can become a millionaire or lose all your money. It's a very risky asset. And also I don't see a trend on it.

Selling eBay and PayPal accounts 100% verified with real public data records
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 10:38:33 AM

With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?

I think from one side the presence of coinmeme in the market will increase new investors joining, from the other side I also see that with the presence of memecoin people who have large capital will take advantage of it by buying up memecoin with the aim of benefiting themselves and the group, so many people have no interest against memecoins. that's two sides in my view of memecoin.

tiffcrz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 12:07:36 PM

With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?
These new meme coins that were suddenly emerging in the market are an instant red flag for me. I don't want to waste my time and money on most of them. As much as possible, don't fall from their sweet promises of massive profit returns. If I were you, I would rather put my hard-earned money into a more established and stable project that has been around in the business for several years already. A project with steady development progress. The like of Stakenet XSN is a perfect example.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 12:53:36 PM

There is nothing serious about them and they are unpredictable. You can become a millionaire or lose all your money. It's a very risky asset. And also I don't see a trend on it.
But there are also so many millionaires because they want to understand risk very well and don't panic when there is a deep market correction, because the cryptocurrency market will always be suitable for those who like to be patient and have clear goals in setting targets.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 04:44:17 PM

For the uninformed, YES.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 05:23:49 PM

In recent times it happened there has been a flood of meme coins in the market but in my opinion meme coins hype over. Nowadays I hardly see people are interested in meme coins. Yes, in my opinion, it's bad for the crypto market because most of the investors lose the money and I don't think so those memes will rise like other potential coins. I trust the only dogecoin. It's true newbie investors enticed by the quick profit of meme coins mostly end up in loss so such people only speak negatively about the crypto market but they won't accept in actual they were greedy to earn a quick profit.

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 06:10:10 PM

But there are also so many millionaires because they want to understand risk very well and don't panic when there is a deep market correction, because the cryptocurrency market will always be suitable for those who like to be patient and have clear goals in setting targets.
When the market is correcting, sometimes we panic and actually it's not good.
when that happens we have to be patient and I think that is the key,
besides that doing analysis is also very important and it will help us to make the right decision

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:19:59 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2021, 04:35:11 AM by Psynthax

There are indeed a lot of meme coins nowadays, but not all of them are worth investing in. Because some are made just for fun, or shit coins. Before we invest, it would be better if we ensure the seriousness of the project.
Shiba is also a meme coin of the Ethereum and BSC blockchains. I think you can invest in this for the long term. Although the current value is still very low.
Shiba is the same like other meme coins, it has very large total supply but at the same time SHIB trying to defeat doge coin thats the same meme coin. The price of SHIB is much less than its ATH because the trend of meme coins not continuing anymore, even if half of its total supply can be considered gone, the amount is still large compared to most of other coin. Maybe if the trend can be resurrected again it can rise in price but thats very unlikely and not going to be the same to the first time meme coin trend is coming. Many traders has finally become tired of meme coin hype too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
thayes09

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:10:31 AM

meme coins are just shit coins that are inflated according to the trend of the market movement, so its value can go up quickly, and also drop suddenly, causing investors to lose money when investing in it. that's why I think the coin meme is not a trend but it's just a game of price pumpers in the crypto market.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:34:42 AM

Do you pay attention to memecoin like dogecoin before?
I think that predicting memecoin will get a high price is caused by a lot of media talking about memecoin, for example dogecoin, all the media and many investors mention dogecoin, I think that's the only way to predict memecoin will find the ATH price.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 09:20:57 AM

Before Dogecoin became an altcoin that was being hunted by many people, everyone thought that Dogecoin was a trash coin and would damage the crypto industry, but what happens when the price of Dogecoin increases drastically, everyone buys it for the purpose of making a profit.
in my opinion, memecoin is not bad for the crypto industry and maybe 1 year from now memecoin will be profitable for its holders all the time

Sardel

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 09:48:24 AM

These new meme coins that were suddenly emerging in the market are an instant red flag for me. I don't want to waste my time and money on most of them. As much as possible, don't fall from their sweet promises of massive profit returns. If I were you, I would rather put my hard-earned money into a more established and stable project that has been around in the business for several years already. A project with steady development progress. The like of Stakenet XSN is a perfect example.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 09:13:53 PM

Very well said, don't ride with the hype, if you will, just learn a strategy to enter and exit at the right time. DOGE coin is a big example, I'm not sure if people can still exit with a profit since the time they bought the time during the ATH where the trading volume of DOGE had significantly increase as well.
ebiboy2

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 06:36:00 AM

EschatonCX is an amazing project I just stumbled upon. You need to check it out as well. It's the first NFT series based.... I think everyone needs check it out...
Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 10:38:44 AM

I think so. I read a little text about why people invest in meme coins. https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1343_why-people-still-invest-in-meme-coins-they-don-t-get-the-joke
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:25:51 PM

Meme coins in my opinion are just true of their nature, A meme,  Because of the way they are hyped that they are easily
attracts newbies because it made so they are simple and easy but unstable and short, I'd rather invest in stable ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum because I am a long-term and compounding type.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:32:48 PM

Possibly some image coins can be considered as genuine coins like doge, Shiba however recollect that it's eastly to spam image mint pieces from the brilliant agreement. that was additionally baiting trickster to make so many trick coin to trick the beginners. Practically this load of coins don't forces a huge worth or a solid case to be acknowledged throughout the time. You simply need to discover which one will get siphoned out of the large number of other image coins. As such, you need to get extremely fortunate and be shrewd.
better don't force your luck on meme coins. they will go fast. and I think the trend is over because there have been so many victims. and it will be an experience for everyone not to believe easily with the millions of new meme coins that are coming because of the success of dogecoin and SHIB.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 03:01:59 PM

We shouldn't follow trends all the times. We need to analyze more before investing in a project. Most of the MEME projects are scam project. Not only newbies but also everyone should avoid this kinds of project. It may lose our capital and it won't be possible to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: