Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar version of doge: WDOG @ Stellar network (Airdrop included)  (Read 171 times)
cryptoaaron (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:25:13 AM

Alright guys I just sent out over 20 airdrops.  Coin has increased 6X since I first posted this, so even the minimum airdrop of 4000 is better than the max when I first posted, I did keep the range lower because of the price change since I posted.

If anyone has created an airdrop request, with a trustline to the asset, and has not received an airdrop--feel free to email me directly aaron [at] 1coin [dot] io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaaron (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 02:27:53 PM

WDOG up form 0.0005 to 0.0027 on high volume...  no one is selling, just us pumping volume , get in before too late
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 02:37:37 PM

Let's take WDOG to the moon just the the real DOGE!  Let's get it boys.

Aside from taking WDOG to the moon, what else could we do with your WDOG? Or perhaps the more important question is, why did you even create WDOG in the first place? Is there something in this world or in our life which you want to make better by creating WDOG?

If this is created for meme's sake, Doge is clearly enough already. Not to mention that there were countless others that tried to create a shitcoin hoping that it would magically succeed. 
cryptoaaron (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 06:46:48 PM

Aside from taking WDOG to the moon, what else could we do with your WDOG? Or perhaps the more important question is, why did you even create WDOG in the first place? Is there something in this world or in our life which you want to make better by creating WDOG?

If this is created for meme's sake, Doge is clearly enough already. Not to mention that there were countless others that tried to create a shitcoin hoping that it would magically succeed.  

Just having some fun, making some money, and inviting others to come along for the ride.

The few guys who were holding a bunch of coins have all already sold as we pushed the price up.  There is nothing that can bring the price down now unless we decide to dump it down to 0, which we won't, as we have paid some good money supporting it up to these levels.  Just a fun meme coin and if others would join in on helping the core group of 4-5 guys we got buying it up, it would move that much faster and be more beneficial for all.

Snowball effect, anyone who buys in now can sell in a few days to recoup original investment and have some fun with house money while we see how high we can take it Smiley

If its not your cup of tea, I fully understand.  I have other much bigger aspirations in the crypto space, but this is a fun project to take the mind off deep cross network bridging that the team is currently working on.

EDIT:  Side note, I've sen't out probably 50+ airdrops now, and only two of you insta sold.  I figured it would have been a higher percentage than that, but I love the faith in the momentum continuing !  Keep it up guys!
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 08:05:38 PM

I don't think there was really a need for a stellar wrapped version of the meme coin dogecoin but since there is an airdrop I'll give it a chance, we never know maybe tomorrow they will have a high value on the market
cryptoaaron (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:28:29 AM

I don't think there was really a need for a stellar wrapped version of the meme coin dogecoin but since there is an airdrop I'll give it a chance, we never know maybe tomorrow they will have a high value on the market

Decent chance, WDOG is up almost 1500‰ in the last 48 hrs, from 0.0005 XLM to 0.0068 latest trade Smiley

Thick order books too, over 4,000 XLM on both sides right near the current spread.

And to be fair, there probably isn't a need for 95%+ of the coins out there...

Also price is getting a bit high to continue the airdrop with the original amounts.  If there is still interest I'll drop it to random amount between 2000 and 4000.

That's still a ton better than the original range with price at the time
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:26:14 PM

Just having some fun, making some money, and inviting others to come along for the ride.

I have no problem with having fun, but if I were to buy a new altcoin, I guess my first question is, "what would I get in return?" That is to say I would be interested with its tokenomics or how the token would create value. That's where I'd be earning. If you were to simply tell me that I'd be earning because some would also be buying the coin for no other reason than others would also be buying, then that is simply Ponzi. Snowball effect is Ponzi.

By the way, I didn't join the airdrop. I have no more taste for airdrops these last few years.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: