Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work?
Yes - 66 (63.5%)
No - 17 (16.3%)
Other Answer - 21 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 104

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work?  (Read 3437 times)
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:03:01 AM

Airdrops and Bounties are still worth the work. but to get good results it depends on the success of the project, don't expect too much from airdrops and bounties. if you are interested in crypto you can try trade
even now there are enough good projects that pay well. Look relatively recently there was a sovryn campaign. People who believed in her received very good rewards.
I agree with you on the success of some projects, and the bounty airdrop has brought in huge payouts.

Personally, I used to make money by these jobs, actually, I don't see it as a job, because I just spent a little free time to care about it, but it also brought a lot of happiness. 

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 09:59:05 AM

~
Not at all times.
Not all people are willing to just  drop their shitcoins and expect people to get it easily.
You gotta struggle more and sell your info at some airdrops out there, buddy.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 11:10:33 AM

I would say it will at 50/50 because we cannot determine the success of such project in the market, some got value and pay hunters on the other hand it will become scam after promoted to for couple of weeks much worst if project succeed and the team refuse to pay their promoters. In my experiences, I earned some handsome rewards and it helped me a lot to earn extra income while at come especially in this pandemic times.
You have determined it base on the success rate but the main fact is that you are earning from airdrop and bounties without investing money in the project. You have to do some micro task and it doesn't take much time to complete those. So, both are worth. Occasionally the participants receive good amount from some airdrops and bounties. So there is nothing to complain as everything is for free.

Indirectly you do invest money in the project because you could have used the time to actually pursue a job that pays you money. But of course it is a safe alternative to get involved with cryptocurrencies. Airdrops aren't worth it I believe although it depends where you are from. A dollar in the US is not the same as a dollar in very poor countries.
You are right in that case but regardless of that, some of us like me still do not like to get involved in Airdrops. I would rather focus more on Bounties which I believe whatever earnings that come with it are worth the time that I have put in even though Bounty campaigns too, have their own shortfalls.   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:50:26 PM

Around November or so I decided to have a business revolving around airdrops and bounties, I wanted to be "the" place for crypto working, you never know how much it will pay out but I wanted to have a group and a website that would basically be showing people who pays where and how, that way you would be working and earning, these bounties do not really stop and they do pay, sometimes what they pay turns out to be less than the fee network charges so it is useless work, but sometimes they do pay well, airdrops are the same, nowadays they are getting lesser but it is there, and even giveaways are important part because if you apply to ALL there is a good chance you may win at least one.

However what I realized is that even though you could make some money working purely this every day, the amount of work you put is not compensated at all, you earn like 50 bucks per month by working nearly 2-3 hours a day, so I stopped. I do it myself, but do not see a point in making that into a business at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 01:15:21 PM

I'm not sure if Airdrops and Bounties are worth the work.
It's worth to do anyways, it's free stuff.

If you have spare time to spend and then it's good to do. The problem about the airdrops and bounties are they expect to get something from it, when they get nothing they start bitching about how worthless those are. I mean, that's why its called "bounties" you need to search the good and legit one to get something from it, don't be that guy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 02:05:13 PM

Coinbase is running a Dodgecoin sweepstakes.  You have to buy or sell $100. of Dodgecoin to enter.  

Do you mean to write Dogecoin and then mistakenly wrote Dodgecoin, adding a letter D in between or it is a different kind of token from the popular Dogecoin?

There are about 1 out of 100 new projects that survives past a bullrun. They either die from depleted funds or just completely abandoned months after launch.
I can see you are wearing the bounty logo of Bitgesell, can you sincerely say it will survive past this bullrun? Do not be bias because you are in the bounty. Am looking for an investment in the token.
ziennakarishma21
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:32:58 PM

i started to know about cryptocurrencies thanks to airdrop and bounty and now i still do them regularly but not as much as i started, after earning a certain amount of capital i switched to trading and investing projects IDO, ICO.. to increase your profit and learn how to manage capital. and the airdrop and bounty deserve a perfect job during the current Covid era.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:40:17 PM

Bounties are still good but I doubt airdrops I used to participate in bounties and so do my friends and they are handsomely rewarded once the project they are in gets into the market, and on airdrops, in the past, I have 100 airdrops, and not one they gets into the market, but a project with bounty and airdrop will have a chance in the market.
Yes, it's very common that most Airdrops don't have a market or don't enter the market, because Airdrops are made only to promote products that are not well known and that is also only temporary so most of them don't have a market. Unlike the bounty managed by serious teams, the token will always be in the market if it has been registered.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:45:06 PM

There are still a lot of  airdrops and bounties created so it still attracts more people in the community, if you have the time and do no have the means to invest, airdrops and bounties, are the means to get hold of newly created coins, but there is no guaranty that these coins will yield you profit, it's still gambling participating in airdrops and bounty hunting.

jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:15:23 PM

Yes they are worth it. For sure. For me, it offers a lot of help especially for those people that wants a "part time job" by just doing something not totally exhausting. And me, when I entered the World of Crypto, I started it by, getting airdrops and bounties which I am now using it to grow my funds. And pertaining to the benefit, the rewards are not totally limited to what are they as is. Because we all know that it all depends on btc. And something to mention, bounties are more likely to be "sure money" than airdrops.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:44:45 PM

Airdrop? Mostly not and just a waste of time. Bounties? Sometimes if you joined a project that is really promising and was able to pay the hunters who promote their project. Before, many airdrop and bounties are really profitable and worth it ,but now, you're lucky if you can find the best one. I always joined bounty campaign but only receive a small amount , but it is still helpful for me because I used it as capital in trading to make it grow.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 06:24:43 PM

There are still a lot of  airdrops and bounties created so it still attracts more people in the community, if you have the time and do no have the means to invest, airdrops and bounties, are the means to get hold of newly created coins, but there is no guaranty that these coins will yield you profit, it's still gambling participating in airdrops and bounty hunting.
- Investing also cannot be a routine activity and every day, it needs the right times, besides, what I see most in people during this time is probably the time, people's time at home is still relatively large when the government is suspending a lot of activities and restricting movement of everyone until the Covid situation is stabilized. Airdrops and bounty are what can be added to the empty hours that we are skipping every day in a very wasteful, not completely profitable way but some new experiences and knowledge are also quite interesting

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 07:18:11 PM

~
Depends. If you're into long-term investment, you don't need the "right times". You just need something to chill you out in the long run of your investment.
Day trading would be the one that you're talking about because that strategy really made me think that I do not belong to crypto trading but indeed I was....only with different strategy.
Zoe Saldana (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:37:42 PM

It is still worth but you need to have luck and do good research. Years ago it was good hobby since projects very legit and there were less scams. Now you mostly depend on luck.

I think the time it takes for the research and luck; it isn't worth it for me.   
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 11:23:12 PM

As of today, there are still potential income in airdrops and bounties but not the same way back 2017-2018 where in a lot of great bounties scattered here in forum. Bounties that can give you a great amount of income like 4 digits and even 5 digits in usd.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 04:06:52 AM

There are about 1 out of 100 new projects that survives past a bullrun. They either die from depleted funds or just completely abandoned months after launch.
I can see you are wearing the bounty logo of Bitgesell, can you sincerely say it will survive past this bullrun? Do not be bias because you are in the bounty. Am looking for an investment in the token.
It's the market that will decide which of these projects that will survive. All we can do is to look into the project and decide on our own whether it's worth putting money on or not. Bitgesell has a working wallet, its own blockchain but also wrapped version in erc-20 and bep-20, an active Dev team, and you can also look at other factors like supply and halving.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 04:15:17 AM

As of today, there are still potential income in airdrops and bounties but not the same way back 2017-2018 where in a lot of great bounties scattered here in forum. Bounties that can give you a great amount of income like 4 digits and even 5 digits in usd.
some will not give us anything. You can view some of the recently launched projects and create campaigns. It wasn't until the end of the campaign that the bounty manager stopped the campaign because the team did not respond to the bounty manager. also, no news until the campaign is finished for distribution. It all depends on how we can choose the project.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 04:35:55 AM

It all depends if the project is good and with a strong team behind. Nowadays most airdrops are from meme tokens to increase their holders count and even if we receive millions of tokens its just worth less than $1.

As of now, Bounties are the best way to get crypto without investing any money, Only time investment.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 04:36:30 AM

Airdrops and bounty can be valuable if you find a project that is actually real. there are many examples of good value airdrops this year, maybe among what I know this year is safepal, tko and many others that I don't know have fantastic values, for bounties if you have the ability according to your criteria it doesn't hurt to try , who knows luck accompanies at the right time.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:35:33 AM

Bounty and airdrop are work first, receive money later.
For me, enjoyment is in many stages, it is in how I complete my work, after receiving the money. It's like a conquest.
The bonus is also very important, I think it depends on the vision of the projects you choose. I have criteria such as the quality of the project, the general bonus for the program. In addition, the element of luck is also very important because projects are running a bounty program before the ICO, so if suddenly listed on major exchanges, the reward can increase in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: