Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatsminer’s 30s for Sale (These Sold)  (Read 92 times)
dragoseance (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 03:20:02 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 01:58:00 AM by dragoseance

I have 3 Whatsminers 30s that are brand new. I do not have the infrastructure for them to run non stop and I’m wanting to sell them. They have been tested and are top notch and will work at high rates if the supplied power is available, and the heat they generate is dissipated. I’m wanting $7000 for them. I understand many can’t afford this, but many can and are willing to invest in quality equipment.

I am going to place the machines with a third party escrow shipping, once paid and verified they will ship them to you. There are no returns, because of the nature of the sale. The risk is with the buyer, unfortunately, I will do everything possible and reasonable to guarantee a quality deliver to you. This will not be one of those buy and forget sales that is so common with these machines. They were hard to originally acquire, import fees and taxes were outrageous, and I understand the skeptical nature because so many still can not get them.
titans00983

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 04:50:32 PM

What's the hashrate of each unit?
dragoseance (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 04:53:08 PM

What's the hashrate of each unit?

They range from 62-88 TH/s, depending on the supplied amount of power and stability of environment. The settings are changed in the Whatsminer software.
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:06:35 PM

Do you have the equipment in your possesion?
Where are you shipping from?
got any pictures with your name date?
you really should go with an escrow from here?
going to be hard to get us to trust some third party escrow.

and $7000 for all 3, you covering shipping?

dragoseance (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 10:30:28 AM

dragoseance@gmail.com

I was locked out for being a newbie.

Yes they are in my procession. That price is each of them. This is around what I purchase them for, and I do not see it being fair jacking up the price on them to the next owner. I’m not a salesman, I’m not into reselling miner machines for a living.

Escrow is with FedEx or UPS Escrow. They both have one here in Iowa. Yes these are selling for $10,000 to $12,000, and it may be worth it in the very long run at that price. I couldn’t tell you.

Let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: