Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free £10 Bitcoin- No Deposit or Purchase Needed  (Read 85 times)
MMBITES (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 06:56:20 PM

Hi All

I am part of a team called Bitcoin Pioneers and we are aiming to drive the adoption of Bitcoin across the UK.

We offer a Free £10 Bitcoin subject to certain conditions being met. No Deposit or Purchase is required.This is designed for New individuals to Bitcoin  that reside in the UK.

We also offer Free Bitcoin Webinars for beginners on Bitcoin building to the more advanced Bitcoin Webinars as people gain more knowledge and confidence.
If anyone is interested in finding out more,please comment in thread.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchayne

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 08:19:26 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Based on the limited use of your Bitcointalk account, some could argue that you are also new to Bitcoin or at least the Bitcoin Community at large.

Also, In the 6+ years that I have been engaged with Blockchain and Bitcoin I have learned many very difficult and expensive lessons along the way.

When someone says 'This is only for people new to bitcoin' or new to crypto in general, It has been included because speaker or poster sought to exploit the naivety and inexperience of that new user,  so that they may deceive and/or otherwise take advantage of them.

Otherwise, why specifically target 'new' users? What does a new user have to offer that an intermediate user would not?

The only possible explanation i can come up with  is that intermediate, advanced, users are much better at discerning fact from fiction, and the level of success and your desired outcome for this post are directly related to their ability or inability to tell the difference. 

Not assuming that necessarily applies to you - not with any degree of certainty at least - but I will say that in my experience, language targeted specifically at new users is more likely than not - the result of targeted efforts to exploit those whom are most vulnerable, which in this case is the NEW BITCOIN USERS.

Just an FYI to stay vigilant at all times folks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: