Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a poor man get his chance to be rich in Crypto?  (Read 1195 times)
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 01:36:45 PM

A poor man can get a loan or borrow money and invest it crypto. He might be lucky if the market favors him or appreciates. he can become rich through that means. But it is important to state that the riches he acquired might not last if he doesn't master that art of investment. Anybody can be rich in any scheme incidentally.   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:10:03 PM

From the beginning as I was reading with the way you laid emphasis on the word poor I initially thought it's that of abject poverty that this person might be facing.

But at least this friend of yours has a little work he's into that's at least settling some bills for him and putting food on his table, then that means he must have at least an Android phone, which is a very good tool for him to start with in cryptocurrency, he doesn't necessarily need to start with $1000 as others before him, but must start at least from a minimum level meaning.

And as far as the teal and determination and the drive is there for it, time is all its gonna take for him to see the brighter side of the  crypto journey  Grin
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 10:05:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a scheme where money can be made if one is depending only on it without having any job. Cryptocurrency is only their to support.  It is till possible for a poor man to make good reasonable amount of money from Cryptocurrency, that is if only he or she can have patience to hodl for a longtime.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 03:06:55 PM

Definitely a poor man can get himself to be rich in crypto, one thing I noticed about altcoins that turned people to millionaires is that it all depends on grace and research, the reason I said grace first is that there are lots of people who do their research and buy the coin at early stages and they sold of for peanut, those who bought Shiba inu at early stage with just $10 and held it for several months are raking in good cash right now, if there is no grace you will sell off quickly regardless of your research
Gosgosking

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 10:11:44 PM

Definitely a poor man can get himself to be rich in crypto, one thing I noticed about altcoins that turned people to millionaires is that it all depends on grace and research, the reason I said grace first is that there are lots of people who do their research and buy the coin at early stages and they sold of for peanut, those who bought Shiba inu at early stage with just $10 and held it for several months are raking in good cash right now, if there is no grace you will sell off quickly regardless of your research

This is the only way one can become rich in cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is more of patience, if the patience is their to wait it is possible to become rich. The way people ask questions if they can become rich in cryptocurrency,  it seems as if they think they become rich so quick in investing cryptocurrency.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 09:04:43 PM

This is the only way one can become rich in cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is more of patience, if the patience is their to wait it is possible to become rich. The way people ask questions if they can become rich in cryptocurrency,  it seems as if they think they become rich so quick in investing cryptocurrency.
Yes - one can be rich, if he is wise and smart enough to understand what is going on in the world of crypto.
Also the import factor is luck - some lucky people really got rich and earned a lot of money. Pray that you get rich and good luck dude.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2022, 09:41:07 PM

I have always thought of Cryptocurrency to be a middle class and rich class' investment. You can take risks investing $10,000 or $100,000. Hell, even $1,000 can be an investment now and the rich man and the middle class can have that amount to spend. My question is, how about the poor guy? Does he have the opportunity to be able to turn his life around and become rich in crypto? I put this in the serious discussion so at least we can discuss this without promoting any specific coin. I have some struggling friends who I like to help but they have this life where their salary is only enough to feed themselves for the day and they can barely save $100 for other things. Let's be real, will he be able to get the life he wants with crypto? I appreciate your thoughts on this.

Let me reverse your question in order to put it into a different perspective: Can a poor man make the same profit % as the rich man?
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 02:08:56 PM

The kind of market we are experiencing now should give the answer to this question. I think only those who have the heart to be patient in times like this in bearish market can succeed in becoming rich in cryptocurrency,  cryptocurrency is a longtime investment plan that if one thinks to become rich he/she must be able hodl.
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 09:32:18 PM

Depends on the level of their poverty. If they can access the internet and can spare some little amount to invest in some cryptocurrency then yeah, crypto can change their wealth status.

Investing in bitcoin might be a long call, but investing in altcoins is even more riskier. To make enough money to be rich from bitcoin will require a large sum as investment. How do i mean? If the price of bitcoin doubles at this CMP, then a rich person who invested $10k will be having $20k, being $10k richer while a poor man who invests $100 will be having $200. Let's not forget that a $100 profit will not take you out of the poor zone.

My advice is to invest in some top altcoins with great utility. But do so after doing a lot of research on the project you decide to invest in.
Gosgosking

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 05:56:41 PM

The type tough economy it can be difficult for poor man to get rich through cryptocurrency.  One of the challenges of some poor people is getting steady food to eat and shelter. Someone who finds it difficult to provide food and other necessary things needed daily might find it hard to invest in cryptocurrency.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 10:03:00 AM

100% yes, I was once a poor man before coming into crypto and I wouldn't yet call myself a rich man yet but instead an average. If I can do it, then the ones that are just coming in can make it too. Airdrops and bounties are good ways to start.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2022, 07:07:34 PM

I do believe it firstly has to do with the mindset. Do you think you can win? Can you maintain focus to complete a task or attain a goal? Anyone who can read and write can reason and can understand that the principles of getting rich is fixed irrespective of class. I was enlightened by the book titled, The Richest Man In Babylon and if the stories are compared to contemporary times, I think one can rise to attain any level of wealth he/she so desires. If one can even save to get a phone or device that allows access to run crypto applications and knows why he wants to get into crypto, of course he can be rich. If and only if when the gains starts coming, he applies the principles of money. He will definitely be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: