Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was invited by a group of young students from India to educate them about BTC  (Read 231 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 11:54:18 AM

Since this is the first time that I am educating an international community, of course a bit of yes because I need to speak full English. Here in the Philippines, I mixed Tagalog with English (Taglish in short). Of course it’s normal for me to become nervous in the first place, like in my early days as a public speaker in 2018. However, I have overcome my fear and continue to level up speaking to like 600 to 800+ people in one crypto event that time. If I did overcome my nervousness back then, of course I can do it in my upcoming webinar with an international community. Fear is what holds us back from unlocking our true potential, and it’s time to get out of the comfort zone.
The weakness of every common Filipino, speaking only in English. But I think will be easily remedied by practice and such. This is big for you @cheezcarls because it is an international audience and you will have the feeling that you can't disappoint them or anything. Good luck and advance congratulations on your webinar.

I’ve overcome that when I was invited as a panel speaker in a blockchain conference in Malaysia last 2019 in where I am the only Filipino there and 300+ internationals are in attendance. However that event ladies and gentlemen is a panel discussion, not an educational seminar like what I’ve been used to in the Philippines and in my upcoming virtual class with the Indian students. Of course I was nervous, but it was a great experience in which I am kinda confident now to educate the international community this time even if it’s virtual.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 02:54:41 PM

Two months ago, I had a virtual class session with the college students of a well-known university in the Philippines. It was a successful webinar by the way in educating the college students about Bitcoin and the real use cases of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Now I am invited by a young group of college students from India between ages 18 to 24 to schedule a webinar about Bitcoin 101, thanks to a great friend of mine who endorsed me to them. For the first time in history, I am doing a Bitcoin 101 session with an international community (as most of my sessions are from the Philippines). It will be in two weekends from now.  

P.S. I am also endorsed by another friend of mine to virtually educate a young group of professionals in the Philippines about Bitcoin 101 as well, but no final details yet regarding the date and time. Educating the misinformed is something that we need to do to make them fully understand on what Bitcoin really is all about.
This just show how much influence bitcoin has made so far. There are even research studies with regards to crypto that either proves its usefulness and the harm it may cause to people. It is a good thing that you were able to share your knowledge to the young ones so that at they can learn and start investing while they are still far from facing the real world. This will help them secure their future as well as informing their friends and relatives about bitcoin and other crypto. Soon, we will see more innovations in terms of spreading bitcoin knowledge and it may lead to making everyone aware of the existence of crypto.
UKprod

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 03:03:49 PM

I really know few of them who should be a part of your training: Chairmanship of Secy (Economic Affairs), with Secy (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology), Chairman (Securities and Exchange Board of India) and Dy. Governor, Reserve Bank of India.

These are the members who had provided the inter-ministerial report on Cryptocurrencies and straightaway recommended banning of cryptocurrencies.

Further, while this forum largely focuses on BTC, it would be worthwhile that you explain other aspects of public blockchain technology and cover Ethereum, Binance Smart chain etc. so that people are aware of these as well. You could include this in your session or take up a separate session. I feel this would provide an all round insight to a lot of people. And it would be helpful if your audience consists bureaucrats and other officials.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:48:36 PM

I believe what you are doing is really nice you can keep it up you are already speaking for bitcoin and I believe that's one of the things our young once really need for now they have to know what bitcoin is all about and how bitcoin is being used and the purpose of bitcoin. I believe the government should even try there possible best to introduce it to students in school which I really believe it will definitely help them because bitcoin is already dominating the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:03:57 PM

Giving education about Bitcoin, especially at least the basic education will really help the beginners know about Bitcoin and also cryptocurrency. Today, many people are interested in crypto, but not all of them really know about crypto and only becomes a follower. Therefore they even don't know the risks that can be got from crypto and they may only focus on the profits that should be got.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:05:22 PM

Great job and keep it up so more people would understand and could defend Bitcoin from those who would call it scam without knowing it.
It is nice to have someone who are like you who educates those who are eager to know about Bitcoin or about crypto I hope there were someone like you back in my student days so I could had saved money for my future.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:19:48 AM

This way of educating BTC makes a lot of sense. Although there are many video explanations online, how can it be compared with offline classrooms?
the advantage of offline classrooms is that there is no intereuptions .
in online we get slow internet conections and it takes time for the author of the video to go back online to reply to our questions but that wont be experience in offline teachings .

I hope there were someone like you back in my student days so I could had saved money for my future.
students now are lucky but your more luckier because you know bitcoin earlier than them . you have more knowldege and you can use it to invest . its not too late mate
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 01:36:12 PM

-snip-

If I were you I would also be excited to explain something that are great and we support which is bitcoin. and also Crypto is no longer only for people who are active on computers, people from other area also should understand crypto, because this is a technology that will have an impact on them too later in the future.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 01:51:59 PM

Two months ago, I had a virtual class session with the college students of a well-known university in the Philippines. It was a successful webinar by the way in educating the college students about Bitcoin and the real use cases of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Now I am invited by a young group of college students from India between ages 18 to 24 to schedule a webinar about Bitcoin 101, thanks to a great friend of mine who endorsed me to them. For the first time in history, I am doing a Bitcoin 101 session with an international community (as most of my sessions are from the Philippines). It will be in two weekends from now.  

P.S. I am also endorsed by another friend of mine to virtually educate a young group of professionals in the Philippines about Bitcoin 101 as well, but no final details yet regarding the date and time. Educating the misinformed is something that we need to do to make them fully understand on what Bitcoin really is all about.
Great to hear this.  It needs to be promoted and interacted more often on bitcoin webinars.  Although I have passed their age, if there are more courses or seminars like this, it would mean a lot and I will definitely attend, because learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies - it is far from  what is inherent in external universities or technology.  I want to learn more about bitcoin, what's right about it, what's practical about good things, its value.
I'm pretty sure you're a competent person, a qualification. That will also give you a good chance - good job or success.  Good luck

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:38:07 PM

if indeed this is an invitation at least you need to attend the invitation,the purpose is to convey to them that bitcoin is a long-term investment,the invitation is also to dismiss negative opinions about digital currency investments.lately it has also experienced a very significant decline.Therefore,the investment is not as bad as what the public thinks.maybe it is the right step if you want to attend the invitation
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: