Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 Virus Research Criminal Found - Anthony Fauci  (Read 225 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:26:54 PM

What's wrong with pushing vaccinations towards people, it's for their own good. Also, Bill Gates has the only foundation that really helps people and society to advance towards a sustainable future.
We have to know that circulating coronavirus vaccine is important to the society, because of the health status of the people in ecosystem or environment, so for bill gate to render support for proper vaccination of people, i think whoever it may be have to follow the lines or the full steps to help, but some people are selfish and don't really know the important of people the society, that's while funds are been embezzled

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 02:36:44 PM

What's wrong with pushing vaccinations towards people, it's for their own good. Also, Bill Gates has the only foundation that really helps people and society to advance towards a sustainable future.
We have to know that circulating coronavirus vaccine is important to the society, because of the health status of the people in ecosystem or environment, so for bill gate to render support for proper vaccination of people, i think whoever it may be have to follow the lines or the full steps to help, but some people are selfish and don't really know the important of people the society, that's while funds are been embezzled

I don't know if you meant what you said or typed here just for the sake of making a post for your signature campaign.

What you said hardly makes sense and is a Good citizen attitude with overlooking critical points i've made about Bill gates and Fauchi, I don't want to say anymore but please read before you make comments, I'd appreciate that.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:22:57 PM

actually since this virus appeared has raised many questions. for example, where did this virus come from and who made this virus. there are also many theories that say if this virus is actually a global elite game and many also say that this is a business. This virus still leaves many mysteries, but the most important thing right now is how to stop this virus.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:57:13 PM

Does this mean I'm supposed to hold Dr. Fauci 100% accountable for every negative aspect of COVID-19.

And that china is 100% innocent for everything that happened? Will Dr. Fauci wind up being a COVID scapegoat.

I'm interested to see australia's reaction to this. They were one of the biggest proponents of investigating COVID's origins. Which led to china being offended & retaliating with economic measures. Which australia in turn retaliated against china. There was an australia vs china trade war brewing over this. It will be interesting to see whether they can resolve this case, simply by info dumping Dr. Fauci's role in it.

Still I do not get how the first case was reported in China and not in America, how did they make it look like that the virus emerged from China and why did the Chinese government had to kill the whistle blower ??

These things do not make sense.

If it did originate in America, the state would have been much worse and I do personally believe that it's a pandemic and it does not matter where it originated from, what matters is how the world is going to handle it.

Be it Wuhan lab or be it some big businessman, the end product is a "pandemic" which essentially have to be fought together.

I loved the case when India needed help and literally everyone ! Be it China and be it Pakistan was helping. How Ukraine helped USA through their planes, how when the situation was bad in Italy literally! Doctors from everywhere around the world were getting deployed ! Not soilders but doctors !!  Why can't we just take this example and create a world peace where we won't have to blame everyone and pin point the probelms rather everyone can work together to solve it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████