Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:09:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanent residence in El Salvador for crypto entrepreneurs  (Read 547 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:21:55 PM

This was dam good news for the crypto entrepreneur. Most of freelancer struggling hard at the dip market. In additional, they lose huge money, if they withdrew the cash during the dump market. This help the people near the El Salvador. Because this is like the gifted opportunity for the entrepreneur.They also struggled to pay house rent during the dip, this permanent residence help them a lot.
Yeah, it is quite good that they’re offering permanent residence to people who are crypto entrepreneurs. But, I saw on the news the other day that there were some people who do not support the idea of having Bitcoin as legal tender in that country and they have been rioting and breaking crypto ATMs.

I hope that this is not going to be an issue that will kind of escalate and also start to affect private businesses that are into cryptocurrency. Because, if it should get to an extent like that, then a lot of people who had plans to move to that place and obtain permanent residence will be discouraged.This is an issue of security that has to be fixed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FastestTortoise

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:07:21 PM

He is really a very cool and shining president, taking bold steps like these, to change the world and to show that not all world leaders are old, boring and only are there for making money and power. He's visionary and accepting changes just like a healthy society should! I would really love to visit there, totally made me fall in love with Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: