Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:23:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BabelFish x Sovryn  (Read 403 times)
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 08:30:06 PM

Well the only way to get your hands on the sale of Bablefish is to make a bot that will send transactions right the sale is up so you can get your tokens.

What about whitelisting?

Regards
The whitelisting is only getting applied to the token sale day 1 and it will be fully allocated to the BCW members, The day 2 of token sale will be a public sale and that means public can join without needed to be whitelisted first. I think that anyone would able to participated.
First come first serve

I just heard of the project and I am regretting and on the sale day it will be really busy and I doubt my transaction will go through, They will sell out within seconds.

I wish you all best of luck to those who are interested in joining the sale.

Good luck.

the only way to get at least some tokens is to participate in the bounty campaign. Moreover, when the tokens are distributed, the rate will already be relatively stable, which in turn is good for hunters.

Nah you can try out the sale as well and if you are fast enough and clever enough you will get the chance to buy the tokens. Yes, Bounty is a good option too but it is not that much on the other hand you can make a lot from the sale.

Regards
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:29:57 PM

the only way to get at least some tokens is to participate in the bounty campaign. Moreover, when the tokens are distributed, the rate will already be relatively stable, which in turn is good for hunters.
Yes, but not all bounty campaigns can provide a relatively stable price on their tokens when distribution begins, this is why hunters also need to choose the right bounty for them to work with for a reasonable duration.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:33:14 PM

the use of the rsk network is still small and also btc using the rsk network is only available on kucoin as far as i know, but with this we hope the rsk network will be more popular in the future.
sovryn shows a positive response to the public even after the big dump on the market 1 month ago.
Yes, but I still strongly believe that the SSR network will experience good growth among crypto users in general, and Sovryn will also experience a re-growth in the market to recover itself within this year.

Yes. If the price of Bitcoin pumps again, all coins will experience a change. Sovryn is also one of the coins to get a strong pump. BabelFish is also part of Sovryn, and will be on the big pump list.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 10:35:07 PM

It was a long time since I saw this much hype around some project. And that all comes from people who are long time in the space not from newbies... Hope I will be lucky enogh to get some of it from the sale 24th since I think it will sell off fast.
I'm sure it will sell out very quickly because at this time there have been so many positive responses that have been born for this project, thus making many people confident to enter the sales event.
looks like sovryn success stroy will repeated in this project, alot of investors can not wait this sale started with high enthusiasm. in their telegram group investors frequently ask when sale will started.

babelfish token sale and airdrop has been postponed today but the team promised to announce a new date very soon
they still look the best moment due market crash in few days ago, if continue their token sale they worry if could not give maximum result for their investors.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 11:24:51 AM

New dates have been announced and token sale is confirmed now. The new dates are 25th and 26th August. Please check the official thread for more details.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 01:18:14 PM

New dates have been announced and token sale is confirmed now. The new dates are 25th and 26th August. Please check the official thread for more details.
you are quite responsible for the campaigns that you have organized so far, not only sharing quickly but still paying close attention to what you have started so that babelfish can be optimized

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 01:22:31 PM

you are quite responsible for the campaigns that you have organized so far, not only sharing quickly but still paying close attention to what you have started so that babelfish can be optimized

Actually, this project is soo good, I don't want people to go away this opportunity as it happened with sov. So everyone can go and purchase tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:36:57 PM

Actually, this project is soo good, I don't want people to go away this opportunity as it happened with sov. So everyone can go and purchase tokens.
I have seen this update before on the BabelFish telegram channel and indeed the team is doing good development so far, I always see the team talking there and indeed this month it has been very precise after many delays, maybe almost the same as SOV but in the end they achieved success after selling and trading on the market, honestly I don't want to be left behind in this regard after seeing that the market has started to move quite a bit in the sense that I believe this will have an effect on their SSR based token sale.
I will wait for the right moment on the date that has been set.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:53:02 PM

Where can I buy BelbaFish? This project held a Pre-sale in June but has not been traded on any CEX or DEX yet. I am skeptical about this project because people are focusing more on blockchains like BSC, Ethereum, Polkadot and Solana.
There are very few people using Bitcoin RSK, owning BTC-RSK is also very difficult because there are very few exchanges that support it.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:01:53 PM

Please talk about BabelFish x Sovryn here.

Sovryn has been very successful since the project was first launched, even the price has increased rapidly. However, not all projects can get the same attention from investors once they are launched to exchanges. Indeed, when the BabelFish token sale only took a short time, the tokens were sold out. I did not find any warm discussion about BabelFish among investors.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:54:14 AM

Sovryn has been very successful since the project was first launched, even the price has increased rapidly. However, not all projects can get the same attention from investors once they are launched to exchanges. Indeed, when the BabelFish token sale only took a short time, the tokens were sold out. I did not find any warm discussion about BabelFish among investors.

Perhaps because this project is not listed yet, no discussion has taken place. We need to look at the product rather than the concept. To me, this project is just on paper and hasn't brought anything real until XUSD or BelbaFish tokens come along and effectively govern what has been announced.
It is still early to expect a breakout in value but I believe Bitcoin lovers will enjoy this project.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:17:10 AM

Perhaps because this project is not listed yet, no discussion has taken place. We need to look at the product rather than the concept. To me, this project is just on paper and hasn't brought anything real until XUSD or BelbaFish tokens come along and effectively govern what has been announced.
It is still early to expect a breakout in value but I believe Bitcoin lovers will enjoy this project.

How could this able to listed while this project is on pre sale period, this project has just started and the project seems good, you should join their telegram group. The next upcoming sale is on 25 Aug, they unlocked the tokens slowly and the amount that already raised on their sale is millions. So i think it's really good project to watch and worth to invest.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 05:26:24 AM

FISH Tokens are going to be launching at the Sovryn platform in its Origin Sale Launchpad very soon [registration are open at sovryn origin platform], With the success of the Sovryn sales events on its platform and 10x price increase of its tokens I believe the BabelFish tokens sale event won't last for much time, It will be sold out in mins.

Soveryn was good and still believes is a good project even though I think it took the last market dip harder than most other cryptocurrencies, however, there is a lot of strong support from the Sovryn community and I see Babelfish having the same support too and that I believe will bost Babelfish sells on Sovryn platform.   
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 09:34:13 PM

So it is confirmed, The sale will begin at 14:00 UTC on August 26th at the Sov Origin platform. To participate one needs rBTC, Which you can purchase from several websites.

█████████████████████