Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐬[ANN] [DEFI] Dolphins Finance - Staking, DEX, Launchpad, YF & much more!!🐬  (Read 828 times)
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:24:32 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:26:33 AM

Reserved
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 05:29:54 AM

Reserved

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 04:32:52 PM

Currently there are many projects about DEFI. What makes Dolphin Finance more attractive than other DEFIs?
In your roadmap, in this Quarter there are many targets that must be achieved, are you sure you can achieve them all, while the time is less than 30 days.
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:57:51 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 06:11:08 PM by dolphins finance

Currently there are many projects about DEFI. What makes Dolphin Finance more attractive than other DEFIs?
In your roadmap, in this Quarter many targets must be achieved, are you sure you can achieve them all, while the time is less than 30 days.

Dolphins Finance aims to provide an investor-friendly environment in the Defi space base on honesty and transparency. When it comes to our roadmap in honesty we are a little bit behind time but we are determined to meet up with the roadmap in this quarter and beyond!
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:39:59 PM

Need more info than just Dolphins and some profile pics and saying 'investor-friendly environment in the Defi space base on honesty and transparency'....

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 10:49:20 PM

In your roadmap, in this Quarter there are many targets that must be achieved, are you sure you can achieve them all, while the time is less than 30 days.
It might many targets for you in this Q2, but for me it's not a big deal. yeah, trust me, it won't be as busy as it looks. Listing on DEX, on CMC and launch farming and staking, they could be launch at a short time lag. Aren't there many emerging projects that have even launched their farm and staking very quickly? I see so many.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:15:40 PM

Its 2021 already and the profile picture use on the website looks like been taken on year 1995. A more recent one will added more confidence to investors.

There's nothing special since all their offer are being offered by other established platform. But still there's more room for extra defi in the crypto space.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:47:53 PM

Its 2021 already and the profile picture use on the website looks like been taken on year 1995. A more recent one will added more confidence to investors.

I'm sorry, but did you mean profile picture that use for showing us their team and advisor? If so, then I totally agree. It should be an old photos.
Especially photo that used to show Thierry A. he looks blurry to me,

dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 08:15:55 AM

I'm sorry, but did you mean profile picture that use for showing us their team and advisor? If so, then I totally agree. It should be an old photos.

Thanks for this observation It is actually an oversight. The point has been noted and will be corrected.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 11:18:55 AM

Thanks for this observation It is actually an oversight. The point has been noted and will be corrected.
I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said in the website, I don't think you'll mind.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 11:24:09 AM

I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said in the website, I don't think you'll mind.

If they having nothing to hide, they can easily replace those photos. Smartphones are everywhere now, where you can take real-time selfie and give it to the developer of the site. Because at first glance of the OP, the photos seemed to be fake ones. Let us see if they will rectify this fast. They should also add respective profile links such as linkedin. They are talking about honesty and transparency, now, prove that they are willing to publish their profiles.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 12:54:56 PM

Your response will fix the problem but I'm a little confused about the project you are going to develop or the team is developing. Doesn't a single team come across to see a small glitch like this. this doesn't seem to make sense. Or did they all really forget?

dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:51:41 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2021, 03:33:23 PM by dolphins finance

As I am writing, this issue is being addressed, with more information about the Team members added as well!
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:23:11 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2021, 02:58:06 PM by dolphins finance

I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time, and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said on the website, I don't think you'll mind.

I agree, adding an active social media profile is a good idea and can increase investor confidence in this project.

This issue is now addressed since yesterday 12th June 2021 anyone visiting the website will confirm it. We appreciate all who made the observation. The hallmark"Honesty And Transparency" will no doubt attract honest scrutiny from all angles. Therefore Dolphins Finance truly welcomes such scrutiny because it will always enhance our efforts to operate honestly and transparently which in turn will increase investors' confidence!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 03:36:12 PM

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 05:21:02 PM

I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time, and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said on the website, I don't think you'll mind.

I agree, adding an active social media profile is a good idea and can increase investor confidence in this project.

This issue is now addressed since yesterday 12th June 2021 anyone visiting the website will confirm it. We appreciate all who made the observation. The hallmark"Honesty And Transparency" will no doubt attract honest scrutiny from all angles. Therefore Dolphins Finance truly welcomes such scrutiny because it will always enhance our efforts to operate honestly and transparently which in turn will increase investors' confidence!
Looks like that was the best you can do about that, It's okay but I think still lacking for people who expect real time photos.
What about your public sale information, when it will be launched? I can't find such detail in your website nor in the litepaper. Even in roadmap there's no talking about it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:59:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2021, 07:16:09 PM by dolphins finance

Looks like that was the best you can do about that, It's okay but I think still lacking for people who expect real time photos.
What about your public sale information, when it will be launched? I can't find such detail in your website nor in the litepaper. Even in the roadmap, there's no talking about it.

The photos are real-time photos but with different backgrounds, and what is more, our theme colors contributed to obscuring the beauty of the pictures.Following our roadmap, we are going to have website V2 by then everything will be taken into consideration.  

The information about token sales will be made available in our telegram channels. Dolphins Finance Team have refrained from pre-announcing things that can be affected by unforeseen market conditions and in a bid to win investors confidence they Team is considering havng only one sale the "early bird" this will be strictly available for our community!  The information about the early bird sale will be made available in due time.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 06:31:36 PM

I like the idea of this project Dolphins Finance, it's very fantastic!  I hope you guys will stick to your plans?

Very fantastic? really?
Please tell me what got you so excited about this project

@dolphins finance
I have visited website and got the Litepaper, not Whitepaper.
So when the Whitepaper is available?
And what about the partnership, any news?
dolphins finance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 07:12:37 PM

I like the idea of this project Dolphins Finance, it's very fantastic!  I hope you guys will stick to your plans?

Very fantastic? really?
Please tell me what got you so excited about this project

@dolphins finance
I have visited website and got the Litepaper, not Whitepaper.
So when the Whitepaper is available?
And what about the partnership, any news?

I must thank you for visiting the website, following the roadmap the whitepaper will be available in the next quarter. We are in talks with many partners any successful partnership agreement will be announced.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: