Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT)  (Read 791 times)
Jay8b

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:37:56 PM

Our website contest ended without any result. Yet we paid out 1000 $USDT to participants as they invested there time and tried. $EarnX is all about the community. We are here to make a difference. #bsc #EarnX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ssL1bMdbEl
BBflyer

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:45:10 PM

Hello partners. I have been researching the project and I really liked how the dynamics and implementation of a new technology are focused on physical NFTs, connecting a chip (RFID) and linking it with digital property also to have it in our portfolio. What do you think? or the CEO who shares his opinion as well. Thanks
Jay8b

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:46:03 PM

EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.
MandateOses (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:50:00 PM

Developers have renounced the ownership of the token on the release day. The first public sale was done via DxSale and ninety five percent of the collected Binance coin (BNB), were locked for four years. Additionally, team holds five percent of the supply and the rest is spread among the community holders.
Jay8b

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:55:24 PM

EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.
Owners of the Unique product receive support from the community and developers, for instance using EarnX’s launching pad, utilizing experts from EarnX community, and receiving attention and any feedback that may help them to develop further.
Every EarnX Holder with a certain amount of tokens are eligible to vote. Customers that are buying the art and its NFT, should pay for the art from a wallet which, holds certain amount of EarnX tokens.
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:59:23 PM

I've been here since the first 3 weeks. I would say that even though our marketcap is sub 10m the number one issue we need to resolve is the number of members in the telegram group. If we aren't increasing members daily we are not doing something right. How do we get people to come on board? We can't just expect that to happen or only happen because of a pump? Let's work together as a group to understand why other tokens are getting higher join rates than us. We are static in the 7k range and have been for many weeks. Let's work out how to fix and then do it. Our people are our number one strength. Let's be more people. And so more stronger.
K5bull

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:01:47 PM

Developers have renounced the ownership of the token on the release day. The first public sale was done via DxSale and ninety five percent of the collected Binance coin (BNB), were locked for four years. Additionally, team holds five percent of the supply and the rest is spread among the community holders.
More voting and engagement of the community leads to more utilization of the token: Holders gains from the “tokenomics” and artists deliver a better art to the world in physical and digital form.
Benzon$

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:12:14 PM

FRANKFURT, Germany, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EarnX is unique utility token developed to support non-fungible token (NFT) and unique art industries. It is a community-based token which seeks to empower individuals with talents and provide every token holder the right to contribute in developing the platform.
MandateOses (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:52:27 PM

Supply of EarnX is limited and constantly burning, resulting in scarcity and stability. The token is safe from any fear of “rug pulling”, as the token’s ownership is renounced and the liquidity is secured with DxSale.
BBflyer

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:57:05 PM

Yearn Classic will also implement a burn mechanic where half of the daily yield generated by users staked assets will automatically be used to purchase ETH and exchanged for EARN tokens on the market. These EARN tokens will then be burned to provide further price support. This burn will occur at 00:00 UTC time each day.
Blesse6

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:00:44 PM

Supply of EarnX is limited and constantly burning, resulting in scarcity and stability. The token is safe from any fear of “rug pulling”, as the token’s ownership is renounced and the liquidity is secured with DxSale.
EarnX tokens are hosted on Binance smart chain platform, which uses smart contracts. The platform was selected over others due to its scalability, transparency and efficiency in providing low gas fees for any transaction.
Our Team is constantly seeking to list EarnX in various Exchanges, to facilitate the expansion of the community and allow more people to join, simply by buying and joining EarnX’s social media like Telegram and Twitter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/earn_finance?s=09
Jay8b

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:15:56 PM

On trading competition,user will be ranked in terms of the total EARNX volume traded on their BitMart account (including both buy and sell orders) on EARNX/USDT trading pair during the competition period. The top 10 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded appropriately.
K5bull

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:20:18 PM

On trading competition,user will be ranked in terms of the total EARNX volume traded on their BitMart account (including both buy and sell orders) on EARNX/USDT trading pair during the competition period. The top 10 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded appropriately.
Users with a trading volume (including both buy and sell orders) of at least 200 USDT of EARNX will be eligible to participate. Users rank between 11th and 50th with a ranking number ending in 4 and 7 (i.e. 14th, 17th, 24th, 27th, 34th, 37th, 44th, and 47th) will be selected to receive 3% of the total prizes.
Blesse6

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:22:32 PM

Users with a trading volume (including both buy and sell orders) of at least 200 USDT of EARNX will be eligible to participate. Users rank between 11th and 50th with a ranking number ending in 4 and 7 (i.e. 14th, 17th, 24th, 27th, 34th, 37th, 44th, and 47th) will be selected to receive 3% of the total prizes.
By trading EARNX, users are automatically enrolled in the trading competition and trading lottery.
Jay8b

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:23:53 PM

By trading EARNX, users are automatically enrolled in the trading competition and trading lottery.

All the rewards will be sent within 15 business days (not including CN & US national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not be counted towards your trading volume for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
BBflyer

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:23:58 PM

I had shib and earnX at early stage , never thought shib will go this far. With this I developed more interest in EarnX and bought 1Billion more of earnX to my portfolio, I believe this time next year I won't regret buy more of earnX.

What I knw in cryto is that " patience is key!".
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:25:35 PM

HOW TO BUY EARNX  on BSC

If you want to buy on BSC, best way is to exchange BNB for earnx via earnX exchange:

Exchange.yearnclassic.finance

You can also use Whitebit, Pancakeswap, but only use V1 and always make sure to keep some BNB for your fees.
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:27:17 PM

will someone take the time to explain to me how to transfer a coin in trust wallet, to something I can send to my Coinbase wallet or my cash app address?

Basically I can not figure out how to withdraw

And no I’m not taking out from earnx this is from the like bnb thing or whatever else
Benzon$

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:27:48 PM

Quote from: Jay8b
link=topic=5343013.msg57248848#msg57248848 date=1623885356

All the rewards will be sent within 15 business days (not including CN & US national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not be counted towards your trading volume for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
MandateOses (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:29:10 PM

Quote from: Jay8b
link=topic=5343013.msg57248848#msg57248848 date=1623885356

BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
EARNX Transaction Fees Explanation: EARNX transaction fees charge an extra 10% fees on top of BitMart deposit Fees. Find out more details of EARNX 10% higher than standard deposit fee structure of BitMart click here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: