Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop the FUD! Enough is enough!  (Read 655 times)
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 04:37:22 PM

To me when hundred are starting to shout about stopping the FUD that's a clear indicator people are panicking for real.

I agree. Those that scream at dumpers calling them panic sellers, calling everything FUD, creating topic like OP .. are in fact the biggest panic hodlers. People that are too scared to make financail decision. In the end of the day not doing anything

FUD has become the perfect excuse, everything is good for crypto, anything that is not good is FUD.
There is no such thing bad news, there is no problem, everything is FUD!
Are you bothered by high fees? You FUDist, just wait one month and look, fees are low again., it was FUD!

We've arrived at a point when pointing even one tiny flow makes you an enemy, a spreader of FUD, grab the pitchfork and hang him!
I have a feeling that all those people that dismiss everything as FUD are actually the most scared of those facts been actually real and are already pissing their pants.

That's scary that the crypto church is growin so fast, turning investors into believers. Because that's what you just said desciribe a member of a sect or cult rather than rational investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 05:08:13 PM

First of all, nobody deserves to live a hard life. What everyone deserves is a better life and good opportunities to make it happen. People who easily get swayed by emotions and fear are not to blame. Experience is a great teacher and in time they will realize the mistakes they made and make better decisions in the future. Also, selling and buying is natural because along with the weak handed people, the veterans of this industry also take advantage of the hype or fud which is only natural since nobody invests in anything just to lose money. I know it is easy to go and just look down on people and a hassle to actually try and look into their perspectives to understand them. Which is why a lot of people won't even bother. The world is already full of a**holes. I just wish that you and the others do not act like this just because a lot does.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:45:24 PM

People selling now to the FUD are going to regret it later. Will it be in 1 month, 3 months, 1 year or 4 years? I don't know but I know they will regret it because they sell it to the big guys and they will remain poor for all their lives. Be smart and use your brain, you don't need the "genius" Elon Musk to tell you how to live! Use your brain, once for good, BTC is the future and they don't want you to have it! I'm tired to see how weak people can be. Most of them deserve their fate. They deserve working from 9 to 5 for a miserable salary. Sorry for the rant but I'm just tired to see this. Unbelievable.

Your money, your responsibility. It's your choice on what do you want to do with your investment, whether you sell or not. Let them learn their own lesson and I think it will somehow improve on how do they handle their money for future investment because cryptocurrency is not for someone who's been easily moved by someone's word or influence.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 03:32:49 PM

In my last job I worked up to 12 hours for several days as an Accounting Assistant and my salary was very poor. My goals at that time was to continue my studies at the University and change jobs for a better income and thus have the opportunity to buy my first apartment to improve my life. I did not aspire to be a rich person only to have the opportunity of the most basic and essential.
I had to quit my job and it was the best decision I made because that way I could learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
OP is very right, Bitcoin is our freedom if we let it we are losing its great value.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 03:42:33 PM

I can't blame everyone new to this; bitcoin is a financial asset, new investors are coming for profit.
Learning is a process; we've been there too; information about this might be everywhere, what we can do is to share it kindly.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀