Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeTrade.net is a clone/rip-off + has plagiarized content  (Read 82 times)
SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 07:51:23 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (3), logfiles (1)

What happened:
I was reading through the following "thread" and the ending part caught my attention [payment through another platform], so I did some digging and found a lot of other similar websites that lied about their experiences as well as having plagiarized content.

Scammers Profile Link:
Coolmcf

Reference Link:
Want To Sell Domain [archived]
ChangeTrade.net [archived]
- Claims to have "2 years of experience", but it was created on "2021-05-07".

PM/Chat Logs:
Attractive domain 4 years old serving the cell repair business with 3 important keywords. Cellfixgeeks.com
Payment through changetrade.net

Additional Notes:
Other similar fake platforms:

Their "about us [archived]" page was also taken from "Colodax [archived]".

Tagged and "created a flag".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tan Seng Kee

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:27:39 AM

Hi,

My daughter, a student by nature, has open an account at aderadex.com based on a stranger she known from Telegram. She has been rip-off all her saving when the support form the company keep asking her to deposit more crypto currency if she want to withdraw the current some stranger deposited crypto currency at her account.

She was told to deposit more crypto currency with excuse of  Insurance payment, Confirmation of Wallet , Premium Account, Miscellaneous Forbidden Country etc excuses, one at a time when she requested for full withdrawal. All this seem never ending, till all her saving of 30K deprecated. 

When I got know of it, all is too late. I tried to write to the support of aderadex.com and they just simply reply reply that they did it in a professional manner and blah blah blah.

Hope others can advise what are the ways that I can spread/report my daughter experience to avoid others from falling in such scam by aderadex.com  ?

SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 05:32:51 AM

She has been rip-off all her saving when the support form the company keep asking her to deposit more crypto currency if she want to withdraw the current some stranger deposited crypto currency at her account.

She was told to deposit more crypto currency with excuse of  Insurance payment, Confirmation of Wallet , Premium Account, Miscellaneous Forbidden Country etc excuses, one at a time when she requested for full withdrawal. All this seem never ending, till all her saving of 30K deprecated. 
Sorry to hear that Sad
- Unfortunately, that's a popular tactic among scammers and she should've done more research before trusting a complete stranger on the internet.

Hope others can advise what are the ways that I can spread/report my daughter experience to avoid others from falling in such scam by aderadex.com  ?
In regards to spreading it further, you can try posting it on review sites [e.g. Trustpilot] as well.
- You might want to also add any type of proof that you have in here [make sure to blur/censor the sensitive parts].

For reporting such cases, you should "submit a ticket [abuse reports > fraud/phishing]" to their registrar [Namecheap].
- From what I've seen so far, some of the registrars do nothing when you present them all of the signs that a website is a fraud/scam [unfortunately], but they usually do something if a victim provides enough proof/details.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tan Seng Kee

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:52:31 PM

Hi SFR10,

Thanks for the advise. Just shared the same with the 2 sites you provided.

Thanks a lot.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:10:16 PM

Hi,

My daughter, a student by nature, has open an account at aderadex.com based on a stranger she known from Telegram. She has been rip-off all her saving when the support form the company keep asking her to deposit more crypto currency if she want to withdraw the current some stranger deposited crypto currency at her account.

When I got know of it, all is too late. I tried to write to the support of aderadex.com and they just simply reply reply that they did it in a professional manner and blah blah blah.

That's very sad bro. This crypto scammers are everywhere now. In your emails, social media sites, blogs etc. It's our duty to not let them lie to us with "good-looking offers"

Nobody will just handout money to you out of nowhere. As soon as, they ask you to deposit something in order to be able to withdraw the money they claim to have gifted you. Run. I hope it's a big lesson to your daughter.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██