Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Myth: EURO CUP 2021 or 2020  (Read 32 times)
jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 02:32:39 PM

Is it EURO 2020, or it is EURO 2021?

As I was looking at the promotions over at Bitsler earlier I saw the image and at first glance I thought I saw a typo. After being corrected by Somebody, I got curious so I did a little searching, and found an Explanation I believe to be true.

According to that Somebody and a little Web search, the EURO CUP 2020, that was rescheduled due to the pandemic, marks the 60th Anniversary of this tournament. And it has been decided by the governing entities to still keep the name EURO CUP 2021 since there have been so much business preparations have been made for this celebration. Examples are Merchandises and Banners . . . , and it would have been a significant waste of resources if they all have to be rebranded.

By the way guys if got interested more in the promotion rather than my web search, here's the link: https://www.bitsler.com/en/euro-2020-promo
But in case you wanted to sign up under my reflink, you can find it in my signature. Thanks.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: