Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $KAIINU is a cryptocurrency, which base on the principle of DeFi.  (Read 95 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 03:30:27 PM

Welcome to the age of Kai Inu
At the top of the secret mountain, where the line between land and sky blurs, the veneered Kai Inu was forged by ancient monks. Declared as a natural monument in 1934, it's time to declare Kai Inu as a crypto meme monument.

What is $KAIINU?
$KAIINU is a cryptocurrency, the project is based on the principle of decentralized finance(DeFi).

Now for some facts:
● Fair Launch
● 35% Token Burned
(Burn Address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000)
● Ownership renounced
● Daily buybacks of 10 BNB
● Liquidity Provider burned
● Auto Liquidity Provider Mechanism

Surely now some ask themselves the question why we have chosen the dog breed KAI INU of all things. The KAI, also known as KAI INU, is a rare breed of dog whose export is strictly prohibited. In Japan, the KAI has been considered a natural monument since 1934. KAIS are lively, dominant, energetic and intelligent. They have a strong hunting instinct.

Contract:
0xe5a09784b16e1065c37df14c6e2f06fdce317a1b

How to Buy
We will help you get on board and join us as we nurture Kai Inu into a full grown beast

Tokenomics
Kai Inu is a deflationary token running on the BSC network joining the ranks of the master pups. All transactions are taxed 7%, broken down as follows

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BSOD_pool

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 03:40:28 PM

The Wally is awesome, I like it
abdulodoi

Activity: 91
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 04:36:12 PM

Quite an interesting project, so the longer you hold the more tokens you earn when others are selling as it's a deflationary coin. I also like the wallet interface.
If I may, how often do you do buy back? Is it periodically or it depends on a specific factor before you decide to buyback?
Also are you planning to list on more exchanges, and how does the deflationary process work if you are trading and holding on an exchange? Do you still earn more tokens or I have to hold token in my own non-custodial wallet?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 09:56:32 PM

Quite an interesting project, so the longer you hold the more tokens you earn when others are selling as it's a deflationary coin. I also like the wallet interface.
If I may, how often do you do buy back? Is it periodically or it depends on a specific factor before you decide to buyback?
Also are you planning to list on more exchanges, and how does the deflationary process work if you are trading and holding on an exchange? Do you still earn more tokens or I have to hold token in my own non-custodial wallet?

Interesting if this will fetch attention from the users here. Seems promising but just like other defi platforms, it seems good to invest with but can they really be a hit in the market? As meme tokens are growing like mushrooms everyday, they need to offer something unique so they can catch attention of the users. Also, on the part that the renounced their ownership, what does it really mean? Are they still holders of some tokens? Or are they totally like others, that they need to buy also to own the token?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 11:39:09 PM

Well, as expected of a project that has "INU" in its name, has a lot of token holders and a very low price. Who pursue the trends to gain position in the market. I'm little curious how the distribution is done. But it seems they run it pretty well so far. Also this one is already on cmc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kai-inu/markets/
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 07:23:02 AM

Its the same offer like any other dog inspired meme token. its all the same with different name. We will just see if this project can survive after investors hit and run and rape the market to its lowest.

As always, Know when to sell and don't be the last to hodl the bag.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 11:57:25 AM

Its the same offer like any other dog inspired meme token. its all the same with different name. We will just see if this project can survive after investors hit and run and rape the market to its lowest.

You're right, as long as they copied the distribution style with burn some % of token at the beginning, they remain same. They are nothing more than just joining the trend of the time. I doubt if the developer took the money out of his pocket to keep this meme project going after it hit rock bottom. Usually he will just leave it.

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 12:41:32 PM

Projects like this start to annoy people and don't create anything new for the future. Are they going to try to scam one person out of the many investors here?

abdulodoi

Activity: 91
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 09:40:06 AM

Projects like this start to annoy people and don't create anything new for the future. Are they going to try to scam one person out of the many investors here?

They caught my attention because at least they are building something, a wallet and also explorer. I'm watching it to see how it plays out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: