Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential of privacy on Ethereum: Tornado Cash [TORN]  (Read 68 times)
Cute Doggo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:17:35 PM

Ethereum is a public Blockchain like Bitcoin and it might be a problem for open transactions to be tracked and privacy violated.
Tornado Cash [TORN] has developed a DeFi plattform where it's possible to use it and avoid getting tracked, like a mixer but in a decentralized way.
It's really a nice feature for improving privacy and can be a very profitable investment to buy some Torndaso Cash.

What is your opinion about Tornado Cash and which potential do you see in it?
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:03:58 PM

This is not the first time I've encountered Tornado Cash. I cannot comment on the technical aspects since I'm not that good or I don't follow the process well but I just find this part in their FAQ page ironic

Can I prove my source of funds if I use Tornado Cash?
Yes, you can use the compliance tool to generate a report which proves your source of funds.

Maybe it's because they just want privacy of transactions and not anonymity?
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:15:28 PM

Ethereum is a public Blockchain like Bitcoin and it might be a problem for open transactions to be tracked and privacy violated.
Tornado Cash [TORN] has developed a DeFi plattform where it's possible to use it and avoid getting tracked, like a mixer but in a decentralized way.
It's really a nice feature for improving privacy and can be a very profitable investment to buy some Torndaso Cash.

If for that reason you have to buy Tornado Cash, then it looks ridiculous to me personally because buying anything should always be profitable not for any such reason, because now there are many coins with good concepts but have not been able to provide good profits for the holder.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 07:00:34 PM

I think only the whales care about privacy project now, If I am not sitting on millions of ethereum which can easily be tracked the level of privacy in the system is enough for now. People that do not want their token movement to be tracked and monitored are those seeking privacy and one thing I have observed is that 99% of people in the space don't care about privacy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cute Doggo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 05:23:50 PM

Maybe it's because they just want privacy of transactions and not anonymity?
I don't know, maybe it's for legal reasons because Tornado Cash can be used in every country. Some countries have very strict governments like China, Turkey, Russia and White Russia.

If for that reason you have to buy Tornado Cash, then it looks ridiculous to me personally because buying anything should always be profitable not for any such reason, because now there are many coins with good concepts but have not been able to provide good profits for the holder.
No need to buy Tornado Cash Token, if you just want to use Tornado Cash for privacy. Token is needed for participation in governance and more features will be added.

I think only the whales care about privacy project now, If I am not sitting on millions of ethereum which can easily be tracked the level of privacy in the system is enough for now. People that do not want their token movement to be tracked and monitored are those seeking privacy and one thing I have observed is that 99% of people in the space don't care about privacy
It is not true, privacy is very important and many people care. Whole coins were developed for privacy, like Monero or Pirate ARRR. Many people are very positive about privacy because we don't want to be tracked by big corporations making pofits from spying transactions.
Snowden has also very good arguments for privacy because he worked at NSA, a spy agency but he left NSA and exposed it. China is not better I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: