Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - BITCOIN - Smooth Trader :-)) - -  (Read 245 times)
Trendguy2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:58:45 PM

Bitcoin is great to trade because it is a SMOOTH TRADER.
My Long Term Model gave Buy Signal last May 2020 .... went Long all the way UP to this May 2021 - - - HUGE MOVE UP ! ! !  $ $ $ $
Now, May 2021 it gave a Clear + Easy SELL SIGNAL ....to make money on the downside ... so far another HUGE MOVE DOWN  $ $ $
The key to successful Bitcoin Trading is to design it to be smooth enough to stay in, but fast enough to catch the turns - you don't want to be caught on the WRONG SIDE ....... be careful ! ! !
Here's to successful and profitable Bitcoin Trading ! ! !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:15:33 PM

Obviously, don't want to be on the wrong side.

Basing on what you just said, I think I am right to assume that you were trading perpetual contracts. Which  leverage did you use? 3x, 5x, 10x, 15x?
Trading perpetual contracts or margin trading is only suitable for short term trades according to my experience.

Bitcoin swings a lot and therefore even someone using low leverage like 5x isn't safe from getting liquidated.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:25:05 PM

First, you don't need to bold all of those characters.  Wink

I admire successful traders that uses indicators and signals that they've found on their own. As a holder, I know that it's going to be bigger than what we're seeing and it's like that I'm just accumulating my profits that shall happen in the near future.

And by that time, it is when bitcoin has a bigger value, maybe 2x from the last ATH.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Trendguy2 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:09:08 PM

Margin is not usually recommended ... but understand your point .. thank you.

Going higher ? ... When ? .... for sure not until my chart shows solid signs of turning action ... and probably will trigger a Buy Signal ... till then IT'S SHORT !
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 11:53:21 PM

Margin is not usually recommended ... but understand your point .. thank you.

Going higher ? ... When ? .... for sure not until my chart shows solid signs of turning action ... and probably will trigger a Buy Signal ... till then IT'S SHORT !

Actually, it shows the solid price increase today from $31k to $40k but there is no sign that it might rise more I'm not an expert trader but possible the price can be increased more since the price movement this year is slightly different from the old chart around 2017-2018 every end of block halving.

Short is the good option for now but no one knows if it might be increased and touch again back to $50k the Bitcoin price movement these days is totally not the same as what happened in the past every block halving. My guess this is the chart your following before you play on the uptrends. We don't know what will be the dip price of bitcoin every bull run the dip price of bitcoin is different from the old bull market so $30k might be the cheapest price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bolawin
Copper Member

Activity: 246
Merit: 7

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 02:15:56 AM

TA is fun, but also can be stressful  Grin

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:45:41 AM

Thats a good decision , your signal gives you a good profits from what I can see from your previous entries as you said. Anyhow, if you bought btc from May2020, isnt you gained much profit from previous months before this recent drop? Is your signal doesnt notify you last time to sell that off when it reach $60k (the new ATH) , and you must be doing some short from that til now May 2021?
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:26:10 AM

TA is fun, but also can be stressful  Grin
correct but it's worth it after all.. Actually there are some useful tools/indicators if you really want it to become easier wherein you just need to combine it to get the real movement of the growth rate and for me 4 indicators is enough.  Wink.. Yes that's true even you make back testing its very informative.  Just imagine if you used two or three indicators and the results were the same, its will be effortless always when it comes making TA through the chart. ..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 05:38:12 AM

TA is fun, but also can be stressful  Grin
correct but it's worth it after all.. Actually there are some useful tools/indicators if you really want it to become easier wherein you just need to combine it to get the real movement of the growth rate and for me 4 indicators is enough.  Wink.. Yes that's true even you make back testing its very informative.  Just imagine if you used two or three indicators and the results were the same, its will be effortless always when it comes making TA through the chart. ..
but also keep in mind, sometimes indicators don't work well, so we shouldn't be too sure. and the most important thing is what steps we take when our analysis is wrong. all decisions depend on each trader and the courage to take risks. many people easily get profit on their trade, but few people are able to survive in the face of the market

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:23:09 AM

My Long Term Model gave Buy Signal last May 2020 .... went Long all the way UP to this May 2021 - - - HUGE MOVE UP ! ! !  $ $ $ $
Now, May 2021 it gave a Clear + Easy SELL SIGNAL ....to make money on the downside ... so far another HUGE MOVE DOWN  $ $ $
The key to successful Bitcoin Trading is to design it to be smooth enough to stay in, but fast enough to catch the turns - you don't want to be caught on the WRONG SIDE ....... be careful ! ! !

Bravo! you just wrote here that your system was correct ..... n=2 times. Thats insane XD

Without sarcasm. n=2 is nothing. Too small sample to prove that your model is correct or not. N=100 is where we can start talking.

For example martingale system for gambling is a system that works for weeks and people are always super excited about when starting to using it ... but after few houndreds of bets (depends on bankroll) they zero they wallet.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:39:33 PM

Careful analysis always lead your path towards astounding trading.
However my experience is not that amazing or may be I need to learn more basics of TA. I have always ended up in over buying a stock at wrong time. I mean either the entry would have been at higher price or may be I sold too early even though my candle reading stated it’s time to sell. Lolz.

Obviously my analysis could have been wrong or may be it’s the higher volatility of market which is not making it right all the time.

Blind trades are horrible so anyone new here must learn basics first. Otherwise just buy at low rates and hodl them until years to come.  Grin
Trendguy2 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:09:55 PM

As I said ..... BTC is heading lower. Sorry to all the guys that disagreed with me .... but my model is very reliable !
BTC will GO LOWER
What a GREAT SHORT TRADE ! ! !
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 12:48:05 PM

What is SMooth Trader? Bitcoin signal or a software? It is so hard to scalp these days. The market is so deceiving and not following TA.

Trendguy2 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:33:52 PM

Scalping is something much different. It quick takes small profit. When following a MODEL you enter a position (either long or short) when the model gives you clear technical REASON to do so ... and you stay with that trade until either large profit is obtained OR the model gives you sound technical reason to exit.
My model went SHORT May 1st, 2021 and REMAINS SHORT ! ! !
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:58:55 PM

The thing I know only is that Bitcoin really good for the long term holdings. And I don't use any tools for trading as well, just like signals, indicators, leverage or margin, just using spot trading that's it. Because for me so far so good and it gave me moderate earnings for a couple of years now actually.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:05:17 PM

It is not clear to me exactly what the purpose of this post is.

Most people on here believe in Bitcoin and are interested in trading it.

It is obvious that people try to do what they can to catch the best timing for profit optimisation.

Nobody likes to loses but we all have to go through a steep learning curve in order to maximise their odds, and not get bitten down by the market FUD out there.
Trendguy2 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:27:54 PM

Purpose ? ... just say'n .... Bitcoin is a BEAUTIFUL "TRADER" ! !  .... not to Buy & Hold ... but to follow a proven technical model .... I repeat: Bitcoin is a SMOOTH TRADER ! ! ... easy to follow !
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:23:12 AM

My Long Term Model gave Buy Signal last May 2020 .... went Long all the way UP to this May 2021 - - - HUGE MOVE UP ! ! !  $ $ $ $
Now, May 2021 it gave a Clear + Easy SELL SIGNAL ....to make money on the downside ... so far another HUGE MOVE DOWN  $ $ $
I somehow understand that you are taking about some bot or signal group to trade bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a smooth one to trade with for any level of experienced trader and even in strong bullish times. So, what exactly provided you buy signal by last year May month itself?

Moreover, you did not mention about your current open position. Are you still into shorting of bitcoin or already entered into long and waiting for December month to book and go shorting again? You must need to include information on your current opening as well.

My signals provided me buy signal by the times of 2015 January when bitcoin was trading below $200 and it did not give me any signal to book profits till today hence I am still into my old long positions Cheesy.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Trendguy2 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:08:03 PM

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. Maybe on the time frames or on the indicators you are using it may not appear to be a Smooth Trader, but on my model it is PERFECT ! !  ..... not a bot .... a technical model ..... went long from May 2020 ..... recently went short May 1st, 2021. ...... JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELF ..... SMOOTH ALL THE WAY UP .... NOW SMOOTH ALL THE WAY DOWN (for now). Great Short Trade ! ! !
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:44:45 PM

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. Maybe on the time frames or on the indicators you are using it may not appear to be a Smooth Trader, but on my model it is PERFECT ! !  ..... not a bot .... a technical model ..... went long from May 2020 ..... recently went short May 1st, 2021. ...... JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELF ..... SMOOTH ALL THE WAY UP .... NOW SMOOTH ALL THE WAY DOWN (for now). Great Short Trade ! ! !

how to overcome the mentality to control short trades? whether it is actually dangerous and not profitable. when the market is not stable whether short term is recommended for those of us who only focus on long term crypto trading. I don't really agree with the short-range strategy if you are not watching the chart all the time,.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██