Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a co-founder for an escrow service  (Read 59 times)
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 06:47:47 PM

Hello bitcoin community!

I am looking for a co-founder for a bitcoin/monero escrow service.

Basically, it is an escrow service that requires no registration from the user, and strictly not associated with any third party, everything is done in house.

The escrow service is easy to use, with a really nice interface.

Also, working on making a simple solution for multi-sig transactions, making them easier even for non experienced users.

For long term goals, i will be using smart contracts to make the escrow totally decentralized, it takes time but it is totally worth it.

Currently, i am the sole developer working on it, and i am setting up everything but one hand definitely cannot clap, let alone one founder.

Therefore, i am looking for a skilled co-founder, who is really good at DevOps and System administration and programming (Python), to both help the platform to launch and review the code.

I expect also from the co-founder to be trusted.

Please contact me by email (escrowmycoins@gmail.com) or telegram @ escrowmycoins for anyone interested in working together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 07:03:58 PM

You did not need to create another thread in Dev & technical discussion board - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343800.msg57233080#msg57233080
Multi posting is against the forum rules, and this is the appropriate section for your post, the other is wrongly placed.

I like the idea of an escrow service, to mediate transactions, especially if it's trustless, as that's one of the major objectives of Bitcoin.

You mentioned a smart contract being one of your long term goals; what should users trust on till then, before putting your funds at stake one needs a certain level of assurance or some sort of collateral. Basically, why should I trust you or your website?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 09:50:41 PM

You did not need to create another thread in Dev & technical discussion board - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343800.msg57233080#msg57233080
Multi posting is against the forum rules, and this is the appropriate section for your post, the other is wrongly placed.

I like the idea of an escrow service, to mediate transactions, especially if it's trustless, as that's one of the major objectives of Bitcoin.

You mentioned a smart contract being one of your long term goals; what should users trust on till then, before putting your funds at stake one needs a certain level of assurance or some sort of collateral. Basically, why should I trust you or your website?

I am working on a multi-sig system, basically i am trying to make it as simple as possible, even for new users, it takes a lot of work but i will get there as soon as possible.
If you have any ideas on how to make it easier for users, i am open for that.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:58:19 PM

I am working on a multi-sig system, basically i am trying to make it as simple as possible, even for new users, it takes a lot of work but i will get there as soon as possible.
If you have any ideas on how to make it easier for users, i am open for that.

You mentioned using/developing smart contract for this in the future, what stops you from doing it now and have it decentralized and also trustless? I could contribute ideas in that area even though I may not have the required skills in smart contract development.

I think we need an automated, decentralized, permissionless, trustless & open escrow system anyone can simply plug into & use safely to do business with peers from anywhere in the world. I wonder if something like that exist yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: