Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can't connect trust wallet to my pancake swap on iphone  (Read 90 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:00:28 PM

I am sorry if I am annoyng anyone, as I usually don't have to ask so many questions.. I know currencies but the logistics is very hard.  I want to by some cheap cryptos with the dex links.  I have metamask and trustwallet.

I just got .4 BNB on my trust maybe 150 bucks worth.  I entered the 10 word phrase the wallet is open on my iphone.  When I press connect in the upper right corner nothing happens.

is there any reason not to buy these SHIBA inus? are they fake?

I have look at the how to pen trust wallet online for ios... I have the dapp downloaded as far as I know? I can not get to the "open in Trust" promts on step 3? It just does nothing when I tap on wallet connect or "trust wallet"?

thank you for your patience I mean that.

https://www.dextools.io/app/pancakeswap/pair-explorer/0xc9c112111f31ca5c32226a64b299326c36c2c227
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:37:35 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2021, 09:12:54 PM by blackened515

I just got .4 BNB on my trust maybe 150 bucks worth.

I can only help you in this situation, you cannot use Bnb and buy SHIB on trust wallet because SHIBA is not listed on pancakeswap for trading, SHIBA is an ethereum based token and can be traded on uniswap decentralized exchange, I'm not using iphone version of trust wallet so I cannot solve the other issue you have.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:42:05 PM

OK thank you.  The problem is I have my trust wallet but everytime I try to download the "truswallet app" that it says I need to download from the web it comes back "error try again with an ugly face"?
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 08:41:37 PM

I am new to this forum so if I need to start a new thread let me know.  I did some reserach on the trust wallet issue and a lot of people had this problem with mac and the dapps issue.
There is a fix I foung through safemoon but others said that didn't work now soo....

Let me ask you guys this.

1. I bought some BNB and put it on my trust wallet.  Since I can't fix the issue, I sent it to my metamask.  I know I have to add the custom token to metamask to "see the BNB" but my contract address says "personal token address detected" when I go through whatever I look on ethersan or what not?

Does someone have theright BNB smartchain "import data address" for BNB to metamask? that would help.

Also, I recently used firefox to connect to my uniswap and it worked. Well I know have not one but two "new wallets" that were transferred to my desktop firefox metamask wallet.  I want to know how to delete the old "new accounts with nothing in them" and correctly import the rght metamask that has my ETH balance and now the BNB smart chain added to it so I can see and trade the BNB.  does that make sense?

I know others have this same problem.  I belive these are delibarate snares but it doen'st matter as the situation is the same.

thank you again.  I know quite a bit about currencies but I am terrible at these logistics of securing them through all the little pitfalls  Cheesy
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:45:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVVrjPgJTq8

THIS IS THE FIX! it's so simple I though I would post it so others don't have to stress over this.  the little logo uptop is the etherium diamond and you just have to click it to binance chain it's not obvious til you see it live and learn thanks guys!

please remember this as others have been really stumped by this I"m not the only one !
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:58:38 PM

I am sorry if I am annoyng anyone, as I usually don't have to ask so many questions.. I know currencies but the logistics is very hard.  I want to by some cheap cryptos with the dex links.  I have metamask and trustwallet.

I just got .4 BNB on my trust maybe 150 bucks worth.  I entered the 10 word phrase the wallet is open on my iphone.  When I press connect in the upper right corner nothing happens.

I have look at the how to pen trust wallet online for ios... I have the dapp downloaded as far as I know? I can not get to the "open in Trust" promts on step 3? It just does nothing when I tap on wallet connect or "trust wallet"?

thank you for your patience I mean that.

https://www.dextools.io/app/pancakeswap/pair-explorer/0xc9c112111f31ca5c32226a64b299326c36c2c227

Here is my advise to you dude, if you have 0.4 bnb into your trust wallet then send some bnb to your metamask using bsc platform and once
it is send to your metamask bnb balance that's time you can able to buy SHIB using dextools.io or pancakeswap this is the right thing you need to do it now, good luck!
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:55:47 AM

thanks I have some shiba inu but now I want to use my trust wallet and I have some bnb now that I put back on the metamask in bnb... when I try to send it back to the trust wallet and put in the address to "send" it doesn't have any prompt.... what am I doing wrong? I have bnb on the bnb network on metamask and I just want to end it back to the trust?
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:37:40 AM

1. I bought some BNB and put it on my trust wallet.  Since I can't fix the issue, I sent it to my metamask.  I know I have to add the custom token to metamask to "see the BNB" but my contract address says "personal token address detected" when I go through whatever I look on ethersan or what not?
Because it simply cant be read due to the difference of chain. Im not sure you can add bnb and saw it on etherscan cause it has a different chain. Unless you are using a binance smart chain address, but instesd you need to use bscscan instead to see your bnb.

Try it. Most are confuse with thus, but if you import your bsc on metamask you just needed to add rpc network for bsc and you are good to go.

ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 06:18:55 PM

I have seen this happen a lot when I search for contract addresses.  "personal address detected"? Is there a way to fix this or look elsewhere then etherscan?

I have metamask and the eth and bnb chain but the yellow BNB is the only on my bnb side of the wallet. I want the black bnb smartchain to add to "custom token" so I can trade pancakeswap on my metamask.

The contract address I found keeps saying no good, personal.  Please help me if you can, once its set up I can use it forever. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: