Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to sell?  (Read 2126 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:13:15 PM

Traders must have knowledge about market and they must be good in understanding graphs. Once you learned to understand graph you will be able to know the right time for buying and selling of your coins. The right time to sell your coins is when coin reaches its all time high price and you can get this knowledge from graph.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 08:15:56 PM

I think the instinct would probably be the answer to your question because you really don't know if bitcoin is ever going to go up much more so you sell at a point. Also, another reason would probably be the need, if you really need the money and you have no other way to make money, then you have to sell it.
Necessity knows no low . When need comes to my door , then I can't wait for market pumping. But a important thing that cryptocurrencies market always risky and unstable in nature, no one can get any information before pumped and dumping. So we all bound by uncertain cryptocurrencies market.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 08:26:07 PM

You need to analyze the market and choose a convenient time to sell cryptocurrency, but not everyone can do this without special skills. There are also daily price prediction reviews from experienced traders, such as these.
You don't need special skills.

You have to understand when is the right time of selling, I agree on you with that. Because there's more to know and you can learn that later on when you have proper knowledge and experience already.

Do not go with the flow of the crowd because you'll just sell in FOMO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 09:52:26 PM

You need to analyze the market and choose a convenient time to sell cryptocurrency, but not everyone can do this without special skills. There are also daily price prediction reviews from experienced traders, such as these.

You have to understand when is the right time of selling, I agree on you with that. Because there's more to know and you can learn that later on when you have proper knowledge and experience already.

This is actually true on where you don't really need any special skills but doesn't mean that it would really be simple because taking out simple decisions like
selling for profit is something that someone cant really just make out easily so its really understandable on why there are people who do really have a hard
time on making one even other peoples been saying that it was so simple but when they are on the actual situation then this is something that you cant
just do without proper knowledge and experience in the market. Taking profits is something that do talk about gains but each of us does have different targets an aim or goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 08:07:58 AM

I think the instinct would probably be the answer to your question because you really don't know if bitcoin is ever going to go up much more so you sell at a point. Also, another reason would probably be the need, if you really need the money and you have no other way to make money, then you have to sell it.
Necessity knows no low . When need comes to my door , then I can't wait for market pumping. But a important thing that cryptocurrencies market always risky and unstable in nature, no one can get any information before pumped and dumping. So we all bound by uncertain cryptocurrencies market.
It's true that we should know that the cryptocurrency market is completely different from other markets,
what makes the difference is that the crypto market is very volatile, so of course this makes cryptocurrencies very risky,
so indeed we must always monitor market movements so we know when to sell and buy

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 08:35:07 AM

To know when to sell? I suggest keeping ourselves aware of the market and tried to communicate with our minds about this matter because the answer is only in our hands and minds.

People saying buy at low and sell at high. SO, it was clear to see that we need to the price of our coin to pump and reach our desired selling price before we hit the sell button. That is not so hard to determine when since I believe that we have our buying record and that will serve as the basis for the time when to sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:20:48 AM

This is actually true on where you don't really need any special skills but doesn't mean that it would really be simple because taking out simple decisions like
selling for profit is something that someone cant really just make out easily so its really understandable on why there are people who do really have a hard
time on making one even other peoples been saying that it was so simple but when they are on the actual situation then this is something that you cant
just do without proper knowledge and experience in the market. Taking profits is something that do talk about gains but each of us does have different targets an aim or goals.
It is easy to sell when you're in profit.

You don't have to calculate that much, as long as your coin shows that you've got more than the capital that you have traded on it, then that only indicates that you're in profit.

There's no need for any complicated stuff.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptoababe

Activity: 707
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:08:27 PM

I know its an individual thing, but if you are in an alt and it is pumping...when is the best time to sell? I feel as though every-time I am in a coin that starts to make some good gain I leave it to long to sell..Anyone else do that. I heard it is because of greed, we star imagining all things we can do with our new profits, but the longer we leave it the more chance of not making good profits. Does anyone have a good strategy for knowing when to sell?

For me.. We need we to understand chart very well to know when to sell. And i think the right time to sell is when the price of an asset move up rapidly and start flipping for long at for a little bit period of time
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:40:38 PM

We need more time to decide before selling if we aren't sure what will be the outcome. In times of difficulties, look back from where you've started on your entry point, and if money isn't an issue for you to spend quickly always bare in mind that you need to wait patiently until that coin matures in price. Then in perfect time, your decision will be formulated and finally selling an asset would be the best thing you can do.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:46:38 PM

We need more time to decide before selling if we aren't sure what will be the outcome. In times of difficulties, look back from where you've starting on your entry point, and if money isn't an issue for you to spend quickly always bare in mind that you need to wait patiently until that coin matures in price. Then in perfect time, your decision will be formulated and finally selling an asset would be the best thing you can do.
If that going to happen, I suggest just keep hold and sell when the market turns bullish. Because you are not able to decide quickly, your decision is so important especially during a hard situation and if that so happens you can dare to decide correctly, definitely, it is a need for you to ask your closest friend for some guidance. And I tell you that this will become your burden and it a must for you to learn about decision making. You just need to become strong and learn about TA as it helps you. 
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:13:31 AM

You don't have to calculate that much, as long as your coin shows that you've got more than the capital that you have traded on it, then that only indicates that you're in profit.

Generally a good time to sell is when you have seen a profit on the asset you bought. This mean buying low and selling high. But if you set a sale target with a higher price then of course you have to wait until the price reaches the target you expect. There is a possibility that the target will be reached if the bullish occur, but the correction risk is also certain.

To expect bigger profit then I believe you have to be a patient holder who will probably never be affected by FUD or price fluctuation. Even this method can take years, but I'm sure the risk and profit will be worth it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:06:38 AM

We need more time to decide before selling if we aren't sure what will be the outcome. In times of difficulties, look back from where you've starting on your entry point, and if money isn't an issue for you to spend quickly always bare in mind that you need to wait patiently until that coin matures in price. Then in perfect time, your decision will be formulated and finally selling an asset would be the best thing you can do.
If that going to happen, I suggest just keep hold and sell when the market turns bullish. Because you are not able to decide quickly, your decision is so important especially during a hard situation and if that so happens you can dare to decide correctly, definitely, it is a need for you to ask your closest friend for some guidance. And I tell you that this will become your burden and it a must for you to learn about decision making. You just need to become strong and learn about TA as it helps you. 
Yes of course that's good advice and in such cases it's better to study more deeply,
the fact is that there are still many things that go wrong in terms of making decisions, it is not as easy as we imagine,
because if it was easy of course we could make a profit easily too

livingfree

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 09:23:40 PM

Generally a good time to sell is when you have seen a profit on the asset you bought. This mean buying low and selling high. But if you set a sale target with a higher price then of course you have to wait until the price reaches the target you expect. There is a possibility that the target will be reached if the bullish occur, but the correction risk is also certain.

To expect bigger profit then I believe you have to be a patient holder who will probably never be affected by FUD or price fluctuation. Even this method can take years, but I'm sure the risk and profit will be worth it.
As a holder, being patient is truly important. You'll get bigger gains if you're too patient and you have bought at the dip.

That's what happened to me when I've bought some coins during their lowest and held it and sold at the mid of this bull run. Didn't maximized the profit but at least I still got more than 100% profit from those.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 09:43:42 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2021, 10:54:57 PM by seleme

It is really individual, general perception is to wait for everyone else to sell in order to buy more and vice versa for me. The market trends are based on HYPE, the continuation of the trends depends on few factors which shows the way to sell or hold more. The stop loss should be on the charts no matter how you are sure on the single trade, in volatile markets single red candle can melt the whole trading position.
The sell limit order should be placed over the resistance lines or below the support price line depending on the market movements, the technical analysis is crucial at this point, IMHO.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 10:54:47 PM

It is really individual, general perception is to wait for everyone else to sell in order to buy more and vice versa for me. The market trends are based on HYPE, the continuation of the trends depends on few factors which shows the way to sell or hold more. The stop loss should be on the charts no matter how you are sure on the single trade, in volatile markets single red candle can melt the whole trading position.
Really actually talks about personal perception and own jurisdiction and decisions to be made because we do have different takings on a particular situation we are bound into which basically means that some would be still deciding to hold up a little more and some would be decide to sell it as they had already
gained enough or simply call it a day.We do have different jurisdictions on things this is why decisions made would really vary on each person to person.
We do have different goals and calls and this is why people would have different takings on when to sell and when to hold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:44:07 PM

I know its an individual thing, but if you are in an alt and it is pumping...when is the best time to sell?
Depends on the market situation and what type of your trading. For example, I am a daily trader. If the market is in the uptrend, I will sell my altcoins if the price can increase 50% - 80%. But if the market is in a downtrend like in the current days, I mostly take profits once the price can increase 20% - 30%. I won't set a too high target for taking profits because I know it is difficult. Well, it is my own strategy, other traders may be different.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:58:22 AM

I know its an individual thing, but if you are in an alt and it is pumping...when is the best time to sell?
Depends on the market situation and what type of your trading. For example, I am a daily trader. If the market is in the uptrend, I will sell my altcoins if the price can increase 50% - 80%. But if the market is in a downtrend like in the current days, I mostly take profits once the price can increase 20% - 30%. I won't set a too high target for taking profits because I know it is difficult. Well, it is my own strategy, other traders may be different.

It's true that such a strategy is very suitable for day traders like you,
but again traders have their respective strategies depending on what they want to achieve,
What is clear is that to know when is the right time to sell we need to monitor market movements because otherwise we can lose the moment

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:12:12 AM

Of course, as a day trader, you will have a strategy that may be different and some are the same, but actually the most important thing about that strategy is to find the profit that can be generated.
you are right in the current situation it may be difficult to achieve high profits, which is possible when the market is green and trading is very attractive. with a slight advantage as long as it is consistent it also ends up being the same.

It's true that such a strategy is very suitable for day traders like you,
but again traders have their respective strategies depending on what they want to achieve,
What is clear is that to know when is the right time to sell we need to monitor market movements because otherwise we can lose the moment
yes, opportunities can disappear when we miss and do not watch every movement, and this is clearly the work of a day trader, who must diligently pay attention to the movements of the market at all times and should not be careless. but maybe there are those who have other strategies with the help of market movement projection software. everything can be done and it's just a matter of personal readiness of each.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:48:01 AM

Maybe when the profit is pretty high than you could've expected, I think that's probably a good time to sell. For me that's a pretty standard way to have a safe point when you are trading in bitcoin but you have to be really quick in making a decision because the market doesn't wait for you, it will continue to move no matter what.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:36:56 PM

As long as you can see an increase in the price after you bought, you can sell it right away without waiting for the other high price because that will not always happen.
When you do not sell the coin because you believe that the price can increase more than the current price in the next days or weeks, you can still hold your coin and wait for that time.
If you hold the coin while the price already increases, you become greedy and want bigger profit, which is not always happening.
So you should have a target price to sell so you do not feel confused when it is the best to sell.
Yes, I agree, you can sell it when the profit increase than you could've expected, I think it is probably the right to sell. As long as you can see that the market price is increasing then you can already sell it. Don't wait with other crypto coins increase because increasing the price is not temporary, downfall may always occur. You can sell it if you already achieve the prices you wanted but make sure to hold your coins during downfall so that you will not regret it to the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: