Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding Binance Smart Chain transactions  (Read 68 times)
BitScorpio (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:43:04 AM

I've noticed that some transactions get sent to a smart contract address at almost exactly the same time (with one showing up before the other on the chain explorer, I'm assuming one was received a few milliseconds before the other) and both of them would be pending confirmation.

Now the question is, if both transactions get added to the same block, is there a specific ordering in execution of the smart contract? In other words, does the smart contract process the transaction that show up before the other on the chain explorer? (First come first serve)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:24:58 PM

In other words, does the smart contract process the transaction that show up before the other on the chain explorer? (First come first serve)
It doesn't. Assuming if both were using the same fees and then it must be first come first serve but if there are two transactions with different fees and the blockchain will be prioritizing the transaction with the higher fees to be included in the latest block.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:19:04 PM

I can't see any valuable information there that can help us to make investments or choose altcoins. BSC blockchain transaction cost and time is lower than Ethereum, so there will be problems in the same block or different block. Actually, I think we need a better service, block problems should be left to developers teams.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: