Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run?  (Read 5267 times)
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:51:02 AM

Looks like he got the blame about the drop but imo what's the bad thing they portrayed is when Tesla called it isn't ecological to mine Bitcoin and I guess that's where China stands as well banning miners (we never know). Elon was just love to shill I guess or he's really involved on Dogecoin creation anonymously. I think he still shills tokens lately and one example was the Floki token - his dog's name.
I don't see anything good in all these coins as their growth is unnatural. The Crypton coin that was mentioned above raised from 15 cents to 1$ in several days just after another listing. And that's the natural behaviour. Now it stands on 1$ point and I'm sure it won't fall back, but there will be another impulse that will push it even higher.
I think I know the news that will make you happy!
Utopia p2p  became a sponsor at the Blockchain Economy Expo. https://blockchaineconomy.global/  This will be the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The Blockchain Economy Expo will be held as part of the World Expo on November 14-15, 2021 in Dubai Exhibition Centre.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:14:00 AM

Yes, you're right =) This is VERY good news for me. This means that all my expectations are not groundless. Also, I am even more confident now in the further success of this coin!
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:34:46 AM

Exactly, it's a new level of advertisement. If the project needs improvement, such step is a must. That's twice good that coin is rising now as people that will see it for the first time, will have more trust and interest to it.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:05:23 AM

Exactly, it's a new level of advertisement. If the project needs improvement, such step is a must. That's twice good that coin is rising now as people that will see it for the first time, will have more trust and interest to it.
then this is really indeed how popular Elon Musk in this market right? he can push a Shitcoin/Memecoin to go on top though I am still not confident in the past but now I start to believe that i should bet in every currency/token that ELon will promote verbally .
so i won't be late in something like what Dogecoin and Shiba Inu done recently  this year.

Starkick

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:08:20 PM

I think that in the context of this event, we can talk not only about the level of advertising, but also about the level of reliability of the project, which developers are not afraid to declare. Moreover, this is also confirmed by the whole crypto community in the face of the trust of the organizers of the event.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:59:26 PM

I think that in the context of this event, we can talk not only about the level of advertising, but also about the level of reliability of the project, which developers are not afraid to declare. Moreover, this is also confirmed by the whole crypto community in the face of the trust of the organizers of the event.
The promotional event and project presentation are only to introduce the project to the public so that it can create cooperation partners if there are companies that are interested in the new project concept, but for now everything must be clarified at the beginning because there are many projects that break their promises when they are successful or at the end of the day when it's going well
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:33:39 PM

The market can be in a remedy and gathering however not in bear pattern. You want to have a large scale view to get benefit from this market. Dogecoin and accordingly Elon Musk continually promotes these two digital forms of money in his Twitter, and overall it doesn't make any difference why Elon Musk expounds on these cryptographic forms of money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:07:02 PM

The promotional event and project presentation are only to introduce the project to the public so that it can create cooperation partners if there are companies that are interested in the new project concept, but for now everything must be clarified at the beginning because there are many projects that break their promises when they are successful or at the end of the day when it's going well
Utopia p2p is almost 4 years old for now. And if you think that a global crypto event was created especially to advertise this project, you're crazy Smiley The growth of the coin on the own no KYC exchange shows that it gained its popularity and gets only more popular. So you can continue doubting, while others will make money on it.
Starkick

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:13:27 PM

Lol. It's a really fun situation. It doesn't fit in my head how someone could decide that this event was organized only for the purpose of advertising. I can't fit in my head how much the organization of this project could cost.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:51:14 PM

The importance of doing your own research and make sure that you understand the full concept of the project,

You will not just hoping for the hype but you are waiting for the developments, from that point of view even influncers

will not move you in deciding your investment participations.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 12:46:01 PM

The importance of doing your own research and make sure that you understand the full concept of the project,

You will not just hoping for the hype but you are waiting for the developments, from that point of view even influncers

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally. And none of the actions can prove everything is well enough. In Utopia the whole development can be seen via their social networks. They make updates all the time and share it with the public.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 01:57:42 PM

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally.
This doesn't happen on big exchanges, if they list a certain project and turn out to be a scam, that's not because it was accidental, the project passes the requirements and they are given the contract to get traded in their exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Starkick

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:12:45 AM

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally.
This doesn't happen on big exchanges, if they list a certain project and turn out to be a scam, that's not because it was accidental, the project passes the requirements and they are given the contract to get traded in their exchange.
I may be wrong, but I have heard that for many of these exchanges, the main and most important point is the ability of developers to pay a pretty impressive amount for listing. Therefore, I rather agree that a scam coin may be accidentally added.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:45:15 AM

That's clear bro, I'm not even too hasty in making and making decisions when I see a new project or a new coin to own it

Actually it has nothing to do with it because influencers also expect a profit through the hype and wait for a very good moment when they want to invest in anything.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:01:32 PM

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I doubt that he will be tweeting about crypto again anytime soon after the many criticisms that have been directed at him. but even so, I still believe there will be another bull. like now bitcoin is starting to try to return to the price of 40k, after a few days yesterday it fell below 33k. if bitcoin can stay at the current price, maybe there will be further bulls that will occur.
But a single person cannot change the whole nature of market. There single tweet can pump any coin. But after some time this coin will dump hard. Elon musk tweets active investor to buy coin. And investors pump coin badly. I think it is not a right way to pump or dump and coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 10:32:37 PM

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I doubt that he will be tweeting about crypto again anytime soon after the many criticisms that have been directed at him. but even so, I still believe there will be another bull. like now bitcoin is starting to try to return to the price of 40k, after a few days yesterday it fell below 33k. if bitcoin can stay at the current price, maybe there will be further bulls that will occur.
But a single person cannot change the whole nature of market. There single tweet can pump any coin. But after some time this coin will dump hard. Elon musk tweets active investor to buy coin. And investors pump coin badly. I think it is not a right way to pump or dump and coin.

For long timers, they should know better that tweeting is not a sustainable approach to the market position of any coin. It should come with actual development of the coin. And right now, we don't know if Musk is indeed involve in the development of doge, if there's any.

And another very simple tweet recently of Musk influences the market of doge. Just mentioning the name of doge in his tweets make this coin pumping. You can really see the influence of him towards this coin.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/12/24398337/dogecoin-sees-sudden-spike-as-elon-musk-sends-out-tweet

Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 01:54:12 PM

Exactly for that reason I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
Starkick

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:23:58 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2021, 11:23:19 AM by Starkick

Exactly for that reason I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
I have a good news for you:
Crypton Exchange, the decentralized NO KYC crypto exchange, added a new trading pair XMR/USDT  https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt on the platform. Monero (XMR) is the first third-party coin that has been listed on the exchange that is backed by the Utopia P2P ecosystem.  What do you think about it?
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:40:57 AM

I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 01:49:48 PM

For now Elon musk only holds two coins, namely bitcoin and dogecoin, and both coins had bull run last month because of the influence of the twett made by Elon Musk so that currently bitcoin and dogecoin can reach the highest value for this year, and now shiba inu is also associated with Elon Musk because there was an increase in the last month, But some investors are not convinced that shiba inu is also a mainstay of Elon Musk.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: