Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run?  (Read 5270 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:09:04 PM

For now Elon musk only holds two coins, namely bitcoin and dogecoin, and both coins had bull run last month because of the influence of the twett made by Elon Musk so that currently bitcoin and dogecoin can reach the highest value for this year, and now shiba inu is also associated with Elon Musk because there was an increase in the last month, But some investors are not convinced that shiba inu is also a mainstay of Elon Musk.
There have been some details about Elon Musk's bitcoin holdings and revenue, so it can be confirmed that Elon Musk really owns bitcoin, rather than just a rumor, while on the dogecoin side, I have not seen him make such assertions, most of the market only relies on a few lines of text messages from Elon Musk to think he is holding dogecoin, very doubtful about Elon Musk's dogecoin ownership rate in this market. The news of Shiba Inu also developed according to the same plan, overall, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin can go up despite a lot of doubts, no need for Elon Musk, just more media power

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 02:35:44 PM

Bitcoin and Dogecoin and in this manner Elon Musk continually promotes these two digital forms of money in his Twitter, and overall it doesn't make any difference why Elon Musk expounds on these digital forms of money. So that is the essential explanation that he doesn't advance different coins except if those coins can exhibit that they can add to his abundance.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 12:12:37 PM

I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.
You're absolutely right! This update came in handy for world events, and also supported the general ideology of the application. Developers still adhere to the idea of providing users with freedom and data security.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:35:12 AM

I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.
You're absolutely right! This update came in handy for world events, and also supported the general ideology of the application. Developers still adhere to the idea of providing users with freedom and data security.
Yes, it fits not only the ideology of the project. It seems to me that it also managed to fit perfectly into the overall plan for the development and attraction of attention to the project. I think that recent events have turned out to be most welcome.
vuong1945

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:47:59 AM

Recently, Elon Musk was honored by TIME magazine as Person of the Year. Quickly taking advantage of this special occasion, Mr. Musk is working hard to promote his favorite digital currency, the Doge Coin. I have invested in doge coin, hope everything will be fine soon
Starkick

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 10:18:54 AM

Yes, it fits not only the ideology of the project. It seems to me that it also managed to fit perfectly into the overall plan for the development and attraction of attention to the project. I think that recent events have turned out to be most welcome.
Of course, Monero is more popular, but Crypton impresses me more. It's a privacy coin with its own ecosystem. This definitely guarantees a higher level of security, doesn't it?
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:48:20 AM

Yes, as I know Utopia project was created exactly to provide security and privacy. And own privacy coin and own decentralized exchange is a great bonus. When everything is in one place it's very convenient and can't be banned anyhow as it's decentralized.
Starkick

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 01:48:11 PM

Yes, as I know Utopia project was created exactly to provide security and privacy. And own privacy coin and own decentralized exchange is a great bonus. When everything is in one place it's very convenient and can't be banned anyhow as it's decentralized.
YES, I am pleased to realize that for the entire existence of the project, it has really proved its safety. There was not a single scandal related to his safety. Isn't this an indicator that he can be trusted?
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:27:51 PM

YES, I am pleased to realize that for the entire existence of the project, it has really proved its safety. There was not a single scandal related to his safety. Isn't this an indicator that he can be trusted?
It still can't be trusted completely because every project always says good things for itself to the exclusion of the others even though the others are also far greater than it and no less interesting to follow closely.
Exactly. And it's closed source born more sceptics. If it's not available on GitHub - it's a scam. Many think like that. And no one thinks that devs may not like to share a product they've created for ages.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 01:18:00 AM

It still can't be trusted completely because every project always says good things for itself to the exclusion of the others even though the others are also far greater than it and no less interesting to follow closely.
if for his sake it can be ascertained that it will have a good impact and it is unlikely that it will have a negative impact, but even though it does not necessarily prove that everything is going well, I agree with you that it is possible that others will be better than him and do not rule out the possibility will be better in the future, because everyone is too drugged by what was said.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Starkick

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:59:50 AM

Exactly. And it's closed source born more sceptics. If it's not available on GitHub - it's a scam. Many think like that. And no one thinks that devs may not like to share a product they've created for ages.
I agree. And how can this be related to the absence of scandals related to data security? The developers cannot influence the distribution of this data in any way. If there were such situations, users would have told about it on the Internet for a long time.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:40:55 AM

The truth is behind you. But I have another great piece of news! Bitcoin was just listed on Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange! https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 I've seen many requests lately about where to trade Bitcoin anonymously and here you are - another place to do that.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 05:01:20 PM

In this case i said that the Bitcoin is very strong coin and  the other side  the meme coin means doge Coin rise there position day by day so all these points show that it will be successful project and this time they are down for some reason but in next few days they are stable both.

Starkick

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:39:13 AM

The truth is behind you. But I have another great piece of news! Bitcoin was just listed on Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange! https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 I've seen many requests lately about where to trade Bitcoin anonymously and here you are - another place to do that.
Well, of course, I think this update will get a lot of attention from the crypto audience. Anonymity in 2022 is becoming even more popular and relevant! I would like to appreciate the work of developers who do not cease to be surprised by the level of updates!
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 11:07:25 AM

The scam is the intention of the developers too, because only they know how the project is going and in which direction the project will be aimed, so whether or not a project is a scam really depends on the developer, because only they know about it.
The developer wanted that way but it will still depend from the support of investors and the community so meaning this is depend on both parties .
though if the Developer is whale and can manipulate the project direction then that is the total scam we can call in which I have seen happen several times before.
This is also the reason why i distance myself from ICO and IEO , instead i am now dealing in existing coins that has total value though Small gains available each time? at least i know i can earn in legit and safer way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:56:08 PM

Earlier this year there weren't many surprises that came to the crypto space so it still has to be more patient to wait for the surprises to come, and for other things like NFT it has been popular since last year and not this year.
I don't really like NFT as I can't even predict what will blast next and it's too hard for me to invest in the air. That's why I more appreciate projects like Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange as it looks like the first digital offshore for anonymous financial transactions. Listing more coins in a row with Bitcoin and Monero, will make it really top.
Flyingjack123

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 01:43:39 PM

Dogecoin, which started as a meme currency but received a lot of support from the billionaire tycoon in the past few months also gained in value. But this positive trend in the cryptocurrency market is no guarantee that it will see the bull run, which started at the beginning of this year, again so soon. At most, the value addition to the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies over the past two days most likely seems temporary.

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I guess the biggest problem with currently popular coins is their carbon footprint..
Yes crypto will stay but green coins will be the biggest bommer of this season..
Just how AC current replaced DC current the green coins will replace the non green ones
Starkick

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 04:19:21 PM

Earlier this year there weren't many surprises that came to the crypto space so it still has to be more patient to wait for the surprises to come, and for other things like NFT it has been popular since last year and not this year.
I don't really like NFT as I can't even predict what will blast next and it's too hard for me to invest in the air. That's why I more appreciate projects like Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange as it looks like the first digital offshore for anonymous financial transactions. Listing more coins in a row with Bitcoin and Monero, will make it really top.
Hmm, we agree on something with you. I also don't like NFTs, because maybe I used to consider them part of some gaming metaverses. And this exchange has become a discovery for me in recent months. I was pleasantly surprised by what coins were added there.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:11:39 AM

And I have great news for everyone who wanted to create his own token and didn't know how. Utopia p2p announced the development of their own launchpad https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 With the help of built-in generator, anyone could create own token which will be automatically listed on Crypton exchange. Seems like these guys decided to unite anything possible.
Starkick

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:51:28 AM

Cool! I think this update will be useful for those who want to develop their crypto project on the condition of anonymity and data security. So far it seems very promising to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: