Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | X2P | 🔥 Xenon Pay Official Thread 🔥  (Read 112 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 10:57:40 AM

X2P INFRASTRUCTURE

Xenon Pay (X2P) is a frictionless, high-yield, deflationary & decentralised token on the Binance Smart Chain. The token network has a proof of stake (PoST) consensus.

A 10% transaction fee is automatically distributed over all X2P holders every time a sell/buy order is completed. Token Holders not only profit from an increasing market but also from a consolidating or decreasing/bearish market as their amount of tokens increase with every transaction completed. The fee motivates our investors to hold their initial investment and this way aids in maximizing their profits.

What does Xenon Pay offer?

✓ Hedge against inflation (inflationary algorithm)

✓ Payment traffic targeting corporate and private sector (BSC offers low network fees combined with a fast transaction speed)

✓ Decentralized trading on a peer to peer network.

✓ Staking (yield rewards for staking X2P in a pool)

✓ Static transaction Fee rewarding token holders.

✓ Educational panel (access to research using X2P)

✓ Passive Holding System Xenon Pay functions as a sedentary way of income.

More thorough explanation:

- Static Transaction Fee
As explained above 10% of every transaction's fee gets redistributed through all the holders of X2P. The amount of tokens automatically redistributed are based on the absolute volume per transaction. This causes Holders to constantly receive a staking reward.

A constant staking reward strongly reduces selling pressure compared to ordinary staking methods practiced on most exchanges. Normally big amount of staking rewards are periodically released creating a big selling load as stakers collect their reward.

With the tokenomics of X2P big holders create an attractive passive income independent from marketing behavior. Stakers receive tokens during a consolidating, increasing and decreasing market. At all times basically.

Xenon Pay aims to further develop as a payment form. The technology for more advanced payment traffic is already developed however we aim to implement in modern society.

Being part of the Binance Smart Chain makes our transactions confirm and process quickly and at low cost as gas fees are paid in BNB. The native BNB blockchain offers high transaction speed compared to other Blockchains such as: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Explaining why we chose to develope X2P as a BEP20 token.

BUY AND TRADE X2P

In a more mature phase of the project the development team will launch a payment service with an Xenon Pay Payment Card. A partnership with any sort of banking company will most definitely be needed for us to implement X2P as a payment service in daily life!

The app will be launched in further stages of the project. It will include some amazing features incorporated into the the application. The app will be available for download through Android & iOS.

TRACK X2P TOKEN GROWTH!

Xenon Pay is the product of
(CEO) Software[/url] Developer/Technical Engineer & Social Media Marketing Manager P. Vries.
Contact

(CTO) Bachelor Student J. Mols  (Economics and Business Economics UvA) Contact

(CTO) Technical Builder/Engineer & HBO Student D. van Duijn. Contact

The founders are exposed to coding from a very early age and have a big network of software developers and crypto guru's.
Both crypto investors and experts desired to further develop crypto as a payment system. Pooling their strengths they designed a monetary value protected against inflation. Keeping eye on investor safety and awareness in the process.

The total staff exists of 30+ people with different qualities and a shared passion for the project. Many of them have years of experience working as software developers / graphic designers / marketing experts. The staff is divided in different time zones to provide 24/7 customer support and all round interoperability.

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 10:57:56 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2021, 05:53:43 PM by Badmanthought

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 06:51:50 PM

What was the meaning of "The sale of X2P does not end. "? Is that mean the sale wall will always exist at a certain price? this is the first time i see  a never-ending sale. Then what about "Secret reward to all HODLERS." I'm new to this system, will it be a treasure in a haystack?
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:25:46 AM

‼️ • X2P Announcement • ‼️

Guys. We have NEVER let you down. We have NEVER stopped working on making progress. This is all part of the cyclus we're in. Holding is meant for the people with the longest breath.

• Token Burn ⏰
• Celebrity Partnerships ⏰
• Nuclear Marketing Bombs ⏰
• New Website ⏰
• New AMA's ⏰
• Exchanges with Tokenomics⏰

This is all SHORT TERM!!

We have a clear vision for the long run. We don't want to be 'average' like most of the meme projects.
We're actually working on something which we can all look back to in a few years, and think 'wow I am so lucky that I was part of that project in the first stages!'.

We have some special tokenomics which literally rewards the holders. We all share the passion of making this something unique with a good usecase.

Together we have been through so many things already. And we will go through many more things. We will always be together through this adventure.

Greetings, Staff Team ✅
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:14:59 PM

What was the meaning of "The sale of X2P does not end. "? Is that mean the sale wall will always exist at a certain price? this is the first time i see  a never-ending sale. Then what about "Secret reward to all HODLERS." I'm new to this system, will it be a treasure in a haystack?

I'm very surprised by your words about this project not having the end of what they had planned. Do they really mean that? or maybe you misunderstood what was informed. But with the information provided by the team in this thread, they are very confident in what they are going to do. A little impatient to see what happens next.

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 06:33:32 AM

🔥• X2P Announcement •🔥

We would like to announce our first official burning date! 🔥🔥
At this date we will burn a percentage of X2P from our total supply which means that the burned X2P will be out of our circulating supply forever!

‼️• What is burning? •‼️

In the world of cryptocurrency, "burning" a token means to purposefully take that token out of circulation, often by sending it to a dead wallet to which no-one has access.
Burning large amounts of X2P tokens can have the effect of increasing the scarcity of that token. As such, burning can be used as a way of controlling inflation.

❓• Amount to be burned? •❓

Our first burn will contain a total of 500.000.000.000 X2P Tokens ($45.500) to be burned. 🔥🔥

❓• When is the first burn? •❓

Our first official X2P burn date is the 18th of June, 2021. 😱

‼️• More X2P Burning Info • ‼️

We will follow up with the next burning date after our first burn. We are a long term project and we plan to do these burns every month.

Greetings, Staff Team! ✅
Alexvl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:37:24 PM

Hello everyone, below I made my repost from reddit. They threw it for money x2p, I want others not to come across.

It all started with the bx2p expoyd when they said that all losses would be compensated. But they didn't. Then with a compromised wallet and subsequent migration, convincing that we are morons investors and cannot count. But the epogee of all history happened today. I decided to sell tokens, but you can't sell them! I am writing to the main group in a telegram, I cannot sell, tell me what to do. My post is being deleted. Okay, I think I'll write it differently. I ask how to buy and sell on pancake? Answer: slippage 15%. The answer is: it does not help. And then the most interesting thing: they ban me and throw me out of the group. I appeal to the community, don't buy this shit and pass it on to others. Thank you for understanding. There may be errors in the text, English is not native.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: